Is Europe a lost cause?

Can we take Europe back or will it be conquered for good in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

ifitweremyhome.com/compare/DE/US
discordapp.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Cyprus
theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/05/violence-against-women-eu
fra.europa.eu/en/publication/2014/violence-against-women-eu-wide-survey-main-results-report
theguardian
archive.is/QN8rd
barenakedislam.com/2009/08/19/bosnias-muslim-spiritual-leader-calls-for-radical-islamic-sharia-law-to-be-incorporated-into-bosnian-constitution/
pamelageller.com/2016/09/bosnian-muslims-are-threatening-to-start-a-war.html/
spiegel.de/international/europe/islamic-state-presence-in-bosnia-cause-for-concern-a-1085326.html
jihadwatch.org/2016/09/bosnia-reporter-who-mocked-burka-goes-into-hiding-after-muslims-offer-bounty-for-her-murder
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/09/germany-finance-minister-closed-borders-will-lead-inbreeding/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no but you are

and the worst color code award 2017 goes to...

Is pic related accurate?

How's Germany nowadays?

You have more urgent matters to attend, my dear burger.

I'm sorry, I should've used pink and purple instead.

America is fucked but it's not White peoples' homelands. Europe is more important.

ifitweremyhome.com/compare/DE/US

way better then the u s of a

There's no "America" without whites, but regardless of that you give the impression that, no matter what will happen to the country you live in, nothing will happen to you or your beloved ones. And that's incorrect.

Why Tarragona (Catalunya) is blue?

>There's no "America" without whites
America has literally never fit Sup Forums's definition of a white country. Blacks have always made up 20-15% of the American population, peaking in the mid 1850s.

>Catalunya
Barcelona

Europe is in the situation Byzantium was. It will probably exist for a long time, but it will slowly decay and is ultimately indefensible.

That part is not Barcelona, it is Tarragona

>mfw burger doesn't realize that we're just baiting them, to finish business
once and for all

Already master race in hopefully never land reporting in. Do you want to fix yourselves? Unironically ask the roaches.

stop larping
tell me what happend in that graph, I bet you have no knowlege about history

Greece and Armenia both were in this situation, and now look at them.

The yuge mistake people make when calculating exactly when a country is fucked is
1. Not realizing that at a certain point all non-muslims will flee
and
2. That countries have more than 2 parties, so pro-Sharia voters do NOT have to get 51%, possibly as little as 13% to get into power.

>Be spanish.
>Not knowing where the fuck is tarragona by localizating Ebro's delta before.

You must be un paleto my man.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - cY6TJ (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil,.

I put this into affect, but it's only a guessing game at this point.

>tell me what happend in that graph, I bet you have no knowlege about history
Show me your Turkish passport first, then I'll tell you. I don't talk to German faggots.

Its not about black vs white, its about muslim vs non-muslim

theoretically yes. worked with spain.
practically we would have to give a lot of free helicopter tours first

Just as thought no knowlege of history, next time you bring stuff like that up know atleast what you are talking about. It makes you look like a pleb.

This. We'll deal with the niggers later. Redpilled answer.

I live in one of the

so where the negros

I live in LA county so me too. Don't worry, we'll move to Straya later in life.

A snobby germ assuming I don't know my own history, hahaha. Just as I thought myself.

The map is completely wrong.
Ireland is getting fucked, scotland is getting fucked sooner, italy is currently getting fucking rekt, catalonia is getting swarmed etc, and europe will never be islamic there will be a race war soon

If Europe is a lost cause then the US has been lost for decades.

Keep googling maybe you find it before you further embarrass yourself

Yes, I know this.

Pretty comfy living in the Finnish countryside, last time I saw a nigger was when I visited Helsinki

>says the american

A little bit hypocritical, don't you think?

>Can we take Europe back or will it be conquered for good in the future?

Within 10 years most of Europe is fucked, probably even less.

Germs on Sup Forums:
>tell me what happend in that graph, I bet you have no knowlege about history
Germs in real life:
>C-can you educate me p-please, mr roach?
No one will ever answer a question as snobby as this and the only reason you're not on the ground is because you made it in Sup Forums.

It's ok, by 2100 your nation will have learned manners again hahaha.

Ngl i used to feel like we should be welcoming to muslim immigrants and stuff (and we should be), but the thought of islam ruling europe genuinely frightens me. the beliefs upon which islam communities are based are so fucking backwards and almost primitive, from misogyny to paedophilia. but then again, there are so many muslims that don't believe such practices are acceptable. im just so confused about how to feel regarding the whole thing..

There was a mutual population exchange between Greece and Turkey after WW1. All greeks in Turkey was forced to resettle in Greece and all Turks in Greece was forced to resettle in Turkey.
It turned Greece from 20% muslim or so to 0%.

>tfw live in a "city"
>tfw a church in my "city" is literally fucking feeding and housing niggers who have had their asylum papers revoked and marked for deportation, on taxpayer money
Fucking christcucks.

Block the doors of the church and burn it down.

You can learn something from this danebro, atleast someone that actually reads.
>misogyny
most things that you "fear" about islam are highly represented on Sup Forums

Oh is that so, where is the sharia law in counties like bosnia or albania, since their allready lost according to that "map" you should find it in their legalsystem.

Cyprus/Greece will never be Islamic. We fought the Ottomans for 500+ years, we will never lose

implying ireland isn't already fucked

that's true, but most of the 'misogynists' on here would be too pussy to even attempt to utter their beliefs irl in front of a woman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Cyprus

apart from this

theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/05/violence-against-women-eu
fra.europa.eu/en/publication/2014/violence-against-women-eu-wide-survey-main-results-report

And here youre mistaken from thinking lesser of someone to actually using violence against him isnt really a far jump.

Why didn't you archive?

>theguardian com/world/2014/mar/05/violence-against-women-eu
archive.is/QN8rd

Ottoman Cyprus didn't change Cyprus at all kek, I'm a Cypriot I think I'd know my own history better than a kraut

So the ottomans wherent that bad after all. ;)

>America has literally never fit Sup Forums's definition of a white country. Blacks have always made up 20-15% of the American population
That's as stupid as saying "New Zealand is not a white country because there's more sheep than white people". Niggers were, with a few noticeable exceptions, cattle.

America was founded by, expanded by, ruled by, and intended to be for white people (of good character); the founding fathers weren't ambiguous about it in the slightest.

Nigga of course they were bad, they're not human to begin with. The Orthodox people are strong and are resilient to succumbing to the poison that is Islam. Cypriots have been Greek since 2500 BC and majority Orthodox since around 300 AD. No amount of roachery will change that

wtf i love white genocide now

let them all in! they aren't muslims so it's okay!

why will crimea be majority islamic after the rest of russia?

You arent resilient to beeing forcefuly converted, if the ottomans would have wanted to make cyprus islamic they would just have genocided your people. You know the way that christianity often spread through europe.

why do you think that someone can predict how the world is going to be in 300 years is the real question here.

>implying if every single "refugee" transformed into a devout christian the moment he sets foot into europe it wouldn't be as bad
It's not, and never was, a "cultural" or "religious" issue. It's racial and it's White Europeans vs everyone else, in Europe as in America.

>they would just have genocided your people.
They tried

Your so called white europeans have fought more against eachother then any other race, so take it easy big boy.

All because of a kike religion.

>that ridgeback
fucking beautiful

No they didnt, dont make shit up there wouldnt have been anything that could have stoped them from doing it while they controlled the isle.

Has deus vult flag and blames christianity, strange fellow you are.

This

listen here roach, I know my history better than your brainwashed twisted version your imam teaches you, please neck yourself

if it wasnt for the usa
there wouldnt be any muslims here either

"The Ottomans applied the millet system to Cyprus, which allowed religious authorities to govern their own non-Muslim minorities. This system reinforced the position of the Orthodox Church and the cohesion of the ethnic Greek population. Gradually the Archbishop of Cyprus became not only religious but ethnic leader as well, something the Ottoman Turks promoted, wanting to have somebody responsible for the loyalty of the Greek flock. In this way the Church undertook the task of the guardian of the Greek cultural legacy, although diminished since the country's independence."

No, you dont know shit.

If it wasnt for the USA the SS would have cleansed the balkan from your ancestory, so in the end you have to thank them for your life nonetheless.

Ha, my bad. Forgot I had that from LARPing on another thread.

Nope. Just Sweden and Germany.

The ustase operated in the balkans

>people have historically fought more against their closest neighbors than against people on the other side of the world
No shit, genius.

Before the industrial revolution the only meaningful way for a people to expand was acquire new farmland by going to war with their respective neighbors. Once technology progress made long distance sailing safe and reliable enough the pool of potential "neighbors", especially for those countries that had direct ocean access, grew significantly. The technological gap between Europeans and everybody else made securing other races' land an easy task, so Europeans quickly resumed warring with the only other people that could threaten them: other Europeans.

Don't get me wrong, I think that, despite the similarities, every Western white country is on its own in solving this racial problem (no Pan-European Neo Roman Empire, à la Richard Spencer) but you can take your "whiteyz are st00pid cuz they killed each other" bullshit and shove it up your Turkish ass.

The problm it is not only islam, but immigration as whole.
demographic replacment

Led by Jews and Globalists.

>Niggers were, with a few noticeable exceptions, cattle.
They very obviously weren't. Even disregarding the free blacks the south chimped out over the fact that their slaves didn't count as people for the sake of political representation resulting in the 3/5ths compromise. However even ignoring that the US still hasn't fit Sup Forums's definition as a white country in about 150 years.

under german command
I didnt tell you to show me any gifs of your wife. You should read a book or two your reasoning for wars are so far fetched from reality that even tryng to answer it makes feel like im losing iq-points. It must be hard beeing you.

Said the user from the country that benefited most from globalism.

immigration has been parts of human history since its inception.

there is no country that fits Sup Forumss definition since pol is not one dude.

>the south chimped out over the fact that their slaves didn't count as people for the sake of political representation
Exactly.

I got b8ed, wat the fuggg!!1 :DDD xD

Even meme war veterans make mistakes.

nu/pol/ get out

Map was posted by OP not me but
You do know about the Bosnian Genocide (of Muslims) I assume
but
barenakedislam.com/2009/08/19/bosnias-muslim-spiritual-leader-calls-for-radical-islamic-sharia-law-to-be-incorporated-into-bosnian-constitution/
Bosnian Muslims threatening to start a war
pamelageller.com/2016/09/bosnian-muslims-are-threatening-to-start-a-war.html/
and your own Der Spiegel
spiegel.de/international/europe/islamic-state-presence-in-bosnia-cause-for-concern-a-1085326.html
CBF looking at Albania for you

>more white = more anti-white

it's already ogre

It's European traditions and race vs any form of Judaism. Islam is an Abrahamic religion, therefore a form of Judaism. Heill Óđinn! ;-)

>>implying if every single "refugee" transformed into a devout christian the moment he sets foot into europe it wouldn't be as bad
Once a Muslim always a Mulim but just FYI pic related

AHAHAHAHAHAHA PIC RELATED AHAHAHAHAHAH

Our muzzies are local, forcefully converted during the slavery not sand niggers. They drink alcohol and eat pork, etc.

(((Pamela Geller))) stoped reading there

>>Ibro Cufurovic, born in 1995, is one of 200 to 300 Islamist radicals who have left

If 200 is all they can get then they arent really successful. You would prob. get more Weabos on this board to fight an imaginary war in japan if they would try to censor anime then that.

If that picture represents your psychlogical state then you should stop posting here.

Just for fun - based reporter says that
Burka = Dildo
jihadwatch.org/2016/09/bosnia-reporter-who-mocked-burka-goes-into-hiding-after-muslims-offer-bounty-for-her-murder

What was the picture?

some degenerate "art" looked like postmodern shit

I was supposed to post this.

(((Robert Spencer)))

Someone loves to get his news from the jews

and the other 2? Do you think your country's fucked?
Do you believe Wolfgang on fears of German inbreeding? And do most Germans?
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/09/germany-finance-minister-closed-borders-will-lead-inbreeding/

(((Breitbart)))

You know that he never said anything about inbreeding, but I also know that you never factcheck stuff you read from (((them))) so in the end i cant really help you mate.

Can you retards stop using curse words in informative pictures? It'd be nice to share it with normies and remove the provocateur nonsense from it.

Fucking hell you guys are so fucking annoying.

give him some slack 2 hours in paint can make you pretty frustrated. But if you want to "redpill" people atleast make at seem more reliable and add some sources ;)

>Wales falls after England
Love ya senpai

Dublin will be Islamic by 2050.

Northern Ireland will never be Islamic.