Canadian landlord fined $12,000 for not removing shoes when entering muslim tenant's house

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/10/canadian-landlord-fined-12g-for-not-taking-shoes-off-in-muslim-tenants-home.html

"A Canadian landlord who was fined $12,000 for wearing shoes in a Muslim tenant's home said he felt "humiliated" by the harsh penalty levied by a national human rights tribunal."

>be landlord in Canada
>rent house to muzzies cause you don't wanna look racist for not renting to them
>muzzies break rental agreement and decide they are moving out after two months
>try to show house but forget to remove shoes when entering prayer room
>EIGHT MONTHS LATER they file a grievance
>pay up motherfucker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tlLN1TMQHiA
discordapp.com/
canlii.org/en/on/onhrt/doc/2017/2017hrto436/2017hrto436.html
torontosun.com/2017/04/26/human-rights-tribunal-rules-brampton-landlord-must-pay-muslim-couple-12000
cbc.ca/news/world/free-speech-eh-why-is-canada-prosecuting-mark-steyn-1.720445
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To be clear these aren't courts but "tribunals" like South Africa has. They don't even have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. They can fine people up to $50k.

It's a Trotsky tier peoples court, with no jurors and everything else. They are described as "social justice courts" officially. I'm not kidding.

>Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario
I figured it was the federal (trudeaus) version. Instead it was provincial (wynne the dyke married to a kyke) version.

What a fucking nightmare. He's racist if he doesn't rent to them and if he does rent to them he has to tolerate their bullshit without so much as a peep? Fucking Canada is beyond saving.

The shitlord deserved it for not respecting the cultural diversity of his tenants

I like all of the racists getting mad like there's something wrong with respecting the religious beliefs of other people.

Do these tribunals have legal authority? I would not fucking pay, how ridiculous.

This is what happens when you base all your policies on "Its the current year" argument.

>be traitor to whites and rent out to a foreigner
>get btfo

good hope he cant afford to pay and kills himself

the man is a Nigerian too but sucking Islamic dick supersedes black dick now in Canada

We all know Canada is a joke.

If you refuse to pay you'll get slapped with Contempt of Court, stupid goy.

Canada was a mistake

>vandalize a place of worship
>get fined
Sounds about right. If an asshole got fined for urinating in holy water, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

>OKAY DEN I JUST WONT RENT TO MUZZIES
>wtf? no, you are not a free capitalist, but a cog in MY machine you sub-leaf.

unfortunately it is renters rights. You could do something similar to a muslim landlord. Tell them to leave their shoes on but if they take them off you can sue them

hahaha, I bet you don't know muslims

they will use whatever petty thing they can to nag based on "western helpfulness"

like hood rats do

notice it took them 8 MONTHS to file this - they weren't upset at the time and told the rentperson how important it is to them; instead they were thrown out and thought about ways to get back at the rentperson

Surely he has a case to countersue?
r-right?

Thats stupid and so are canadians.

>$12G

What kind of nigger speak is this?

Diversity is our strength.

(Raking intensifies)

removing your shoes indoors (at home) is a good thing to do because you wont drag all the shit from outside around in your house. but getting fined the price of a decent car for ignoring common sense is just beyond retarded.

>racists
>religion

Kill yourself

they were fined 12 acceleration units worth of money

Wait....
If he's the landlord, doesn't he own the prayer room?

what do you expect from cucknadians led by cuckdeau

Really hoping Canada destroys themselves before the media leads us to where they are now in the US

But he owns the house, doesn't he?

syrup kingdom once again that it will bend over backwards for invaders, I wonder if the same would happen if we invaded?

>Christianity preaches forgiveness and humbleness
>the sandniggers did not forgive and are being greedy, therefore they should be fined 24G
>how dare they to violate religious freedom like that?

yes

>landowner doesnt take off shoes
>fine him 12 grand

>get shat out on leaf soil
>get taken to sandnigger lands and trained to be terrorist for most of your life
>kill an American and blind another one
>get rightfully fucked up by those same Americans
>get paid 10 million taxpayer syrupbux

Please end us

Oh no the Canadian public cant stand the Americans who we have everything in common with. I bet you would find more public support for the castro regime than you would the united states in canada. Nuke us any time you want.

>have to pay some desert jungle bunnies $12,000 because you wore your shoes in a house that you own that belongs to you that is yours
time to take old Davey Crockett for a ride on a Spooky and drop some deuces on the mooses

Obligatory: Ezra calls bullshit at his kangaroo court

youtu.be/tlLN1TMQHiA

this, fuck this gay country

So the clear response is to set the judges car fire.

12k for what? Hurt feelings? What a scary precedent to set

learn from america, take your country back ya shitheads

Correct, because catholics aren't human.

Fuck out of here with that shit. The problem people have is the fact the muslimscum waited 8 months before filing you spunkbubble.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil cushkg

Jesus Christ Canada, you are without a doubt the most beta, cucked nation to ever exist.

You are worse than Sweden

>renting to shitskins
>liberal detected

nothing of value was fined

Whenever I feel down about something retarded that happens in America I remember Canada exists and feel a little bit better.

I'm waiting for Canadians to get fed up with these absurd laws.
Come on, Canada!

Yeah, in America you get fined if you don't wear shoes indoors.

>there are people who don't always take off their shoes in homes
why?

This article is bullshit clickbait. The Landlord was just a dick. There is also a civil law which dictates that a tenant can refuse a landlord entry if he is home at the time, for reasons of decency.

They would have recieved the decision without the religious question but it wouldn't have been as effective as right-winged click bait.

Here is the decision with the actual details. The landlord made threats> The landlords biggest problem was responding and documenting his racism.

Read for yourself.

Also, stopping believing MSM.

canlii.org/en/on/onhrt/doc/2017/2017hrto436/2017hrto436.html

renter's rights. imagine your landlord goes into your house that you pay rent for without permission and touching your things.

>national human rights tribunal
>tribunal
>rights
Ahhhh, Canadia. You're doing it wrong.

12 gigadollars of course.

Heres the full story
fuck your fauxnews bullshit
torontosun.com/2017/04/26/human-rights-tribunal-rules-brampton-landlord-must-pay-muslim-couple-12000

Is all Canada this chicks or are there some areas that are not that bad?

Why can't Canada be more like the US where if you want to survive you have to do it by your own.

I meant cucked, stupid phone.

Also... Human rights online course and a fine because a couple of mudslimes made up some stories. Fucking hell.

cbc.ca/news/world/free-speech-eh-why-is-canada-prosecuting-mark-steyn-1.720445
The bookshop across the street from my office here in Washington is once again offering America Alone, Mark Steyn's 2006 polemic about the Muslim diaspora in the West.

But it now carries this splash on the cover: "Soon to be banned in Canada."

Yep Canada is that cucked.

Seriously, what the FUCK happened to basic human rights for white people? We are being denied the very thing that makes us human in the first place; a culture, a heritage, a place to call home. If you object your thrown in JAIL and if you fail to adapt to even one of the thousands of cultures that are replacing yours they slap a 12.000 dollar fine on you.

We truly live under a system that has become utter and totally hostile towards us in any way, shape or form imaginable.

When the FUCK are we going to rise up against this utter insanity!? Shit OP, you've got me triggered.

Save yourselves Canada please sort yourselves out

@WAMovement

I bet the cunts asked for closer to $100,000

yep you hit the nail on the head. i had to practice before these kikes. social justice tribunals in ontario are the absolute worsts of any administrative bodies. the adjudicators don't even have legal experience before entering these positions and are INVARIABLY NDP or Liberal SJW's. thank god for judicial review

Hope that landlord fights it in court and throw the Muslim tenants out of his property.

that landlord sounds like a jew

>Only country in the world to ever be targeted by nuclear weapons
>Making jokes about nukes
It's hilarious, in a morbidly ironic way

No they asked for $20,000 originally. These are the court documents.
>canlii.org/en/on/onhrt/doc/2017/2017hrto436/2017hrto436.html

The shoes thing would be no different if you were renting a luxury condo and had a $100K Persian rug. You fags are just triggered because in this case it happens to be because of a religious reason.
Asking for notice while you are home is not unreasonable. You don't want your landlord walking in on your naked wife/daughter. The landlord in this case was only pissed because they played the religious card so he acted maliciously to deliberately went out of his way to piss the tenants off.
Any other reason would have been equally legitimate; Please give me notice because;
>I have an ill tempered pet
>My wife walks around naked
>My father has dementia
>A room is being used for photo development
>My autistic kid surfs Sup Forums
The retarded landlord texted "Welcome to Canada" and that tweet killed him.
He basically acknowledged the fact that he was intentionally inconveniencing them because of their creed.
If you are going to be a racist, just don't document it.

>stepping on a $100K Persian rug with dirty shoes
>empirically verifiable damage that can be assigned an exact monetary value i.e. cost of having said rug professionally cleaned where it was stepped on
>not taking your shoes off in a specific room
>being mad because someone didn't follow your arbitrary set of rules which ultimately results in no monetary damages
Totally comparable dude.