Does anybody really like trump

i'm not sure if it's genuine or just an ironic meme that's been taken too far can someone explain

Other urls found in this thread:

our.wikileaks.org/Pizzagate
youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Real Americans who actually care about our country's future dislike Trump

>caring about shit
lol cuck

DANAHLDD DRUMPPFFFFFF???

No, Sup Forums is a board of inclusivity, diversity and gender fluidity - there is no platform here for hate speech, bigotry, nazis, KKK, & racism.

(Jew)

Yeah like 40-50% of the US does. Liberal normies overestimate their popularity.

i like him because he seems like a normal old dude and has grandkids so future plans will be for sustainability and not quick riches.
I was pissed when he airstruck syria and hope he doesnt do it again. i like him, but i will call him out for anything against his promises

GORMBAHLD ZLURMPF?!? NOOOOOOO

Greatest president ever.
Also if you're not white you're not American. Shitskins are all invaders who have no right to be here.
Brown is not human. Only humans can be citizens.

trump isn't a nazi/racist tho he's just a basic bitch republican who people say is different

i don't understand

Said the fake american

I had the same feeling until I researched what he's actually been doing in office and it's not what the media paints it to be at all, he's doing a great job and if he really does go after Podesta like he hinted at G20 it's gonna be yuge and could leas us to the worlds largest prostitution ring that the Clinton's and the media have been heavily involved in hiding
Post-leftist, I supported Bernie until he cucked us, and never jumped sides to trust the media or Hillary because fuck that
Trump was the only other anti establishment option and he's delivering, what are you questioning?

our.wikileaks.org/Pizzagate

pizzagate isn't real. pls, only seriousposts

>basic bitch repiblican

My sides. You think he's anything like GW, Romney, or McCain. Half of his policies are straight from the Dem playbook. Its just the other half and his take no prisoners style.

Best President ever, even though he's middle of the road.

name a single thing he would do that Mike Pence wouldn't do, policy-wise

normal ol billionaire dude

The thing I like about Trump is the refreshing lack of PC. I don't see him writing "cool clock Muhammed", or apologizing for a shirt he wore

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

''This investigation is a Speculative investigation which lacks clear and provable evidence''

link doesn't do the conspiracy any favors

most people love him

This exactly.
In absence of his political opponents views, his "straight shooter" attitude against this new PC culture bullshit is super refreshing, bigly.