Empire General /eg/ - SPQR Edition

Hey fellow #EmpireBros. Yesteday's general was a huge succes, so we are going to continue the traditon.

>pic related, Romanian rightful clay. We are the spiritual successors to the Roman Empire.

How is your day going? I just fucked one of my girlfriends, went for a run and am drinking Ciuc beer and watching anime now.

Friendly reminder:

>USA is still NOT an empire. Fat burgerniggers stay out and create Burger General or Clap General or whatever the fuck you want, just don't come in here and spout your unfunny murrican memes

>H*ngarians: you were PART of an empire, the Habsburg Empire. Because of that, you can enter this thread, but you have read only privileges. IF and only if an Austrian poster gives you permission by writing "Ungarische Schweine lieben Neger Arsch ficken", only then can you post and only in that thread, not in future threads.

>To turkroaches: this thread can be your safe space, because you had an empire in the past, this is (sadly) an objective fact. But behave yourself or I will personally ban you from this thread. No muslim/islam memes please.

Hiding behind meme flags just makes everyone think that you arent an #EmpireBro

>this

Reveal your flag or get out

Ave fellow Legionary

>Gypsies
>Romans
Pick one

I see the OP is a fucking dumbass.
#1. Just because we don't call ourselves an empire doesn't mean we aren't one, by every stat America is an empire. stop crying
#2 even if you dont conswider the US an empire, we were apart of the British Empire so get fucked mate

i chuckled

>xis only reason for me to let xhim stay in my thread is "we were the submissive little bitches of a masterrace empire, a-are we empirebros now??"

Y e n o

That rule only applies to H*ngarians, and only because I feel bad for them for cucking them with Trianon.

>submissve little bitches
first colony to btfo britain, also Romania is not roman you cuck, it is a shitty balkan state that the Romans wanted. So by that logic you can't be ere either. And America is an Emppire in almost every definition.

ROMAnia
ROMAn Empire

Dacia was the most developed region in the Roman Empire, actually it was the de facto center. Now look at the map in the OP and see where Dacia is. Yes, right where modern day Romania is.

R*me was filled to the brim with G*rmanic (((refugees))) who were raping the already nonwhite pizzanigger women there.

ok you are rigth there, but still America is an empire. That's like saying the USSR isn't an empire when it wasthe third biggest state ever.

Okay you convinced me. Maybe burgerbros can be #EmpireBros.

But behave yourself or you will feel Caesar's wrath.

We will not forget that your barbarian celtic-germanic ancestors invaded our empire.

>Gypsinigger realizes how garbage him and his country's existance is
>Chooses to look in the past and steal history from cultures that actually accomplished something

Please hang yourself

Sage

woot

We speak a language that comes from ancient greek and we all agree that we are descendats of ancient greeks but when a romanian speaks a language that comes from latin he is not descendant of the romans why?

Thank you son of Hercules. I will not forget this.

np Romanians are Orthobros

Cute Empire

As I said, you may enter this thread fellow #EmpireBro. Just keep Islam out of the discussion :)

How is it going? Did you attend the anti-Erdogan protest in Istanbul?

Ave