Have you taken the WINE PILL yet, Sup Forums?

It’s time we raised our standards around here. Wine is the most BASED of hobbies.

Consider:
It only comes from beautiful places in top tier countries: France, Italy, USA, Germany, Spain, Australia, New Zealand.
Immerse yourself in European culture, history, and values.
Learn about science, biology, geology and agriculture.
Few minorities, no Muslims.
Great way to meet and impress high quality girls.
Make new friends, meet interesting, fabulous people.
Savoring the complexity of a fine wine enhances your mind and spirit.
Pairs well with food.
Antioxidants are good for your health.
Historically a great asset in your portfolio, providing diversification and long-term price appreciation well above inflation.

So, why aren’t you drinking and collecting fine wine yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtqdLBWYrS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a fan of the taste, I'm a whiskey man myself.

gay

You forgot your advertisement music

>youtube.com/watch?v=JtqdLBWYrS4

Fuck off whino. Alcohol is degenerate

Drinking is for getting fucked up, it has no other purpose.
Trying to impress women who care about whether or not you drink wine is a great way to get cucked.

Fuck off shill. This is a board of dudes who are resisting degeneracy. I fucking love wine with a passion but I am freeing myself from the alcohol Jew.

Wine is the most delicious drink on the planet, bar none. Also Texas has a few good vineyards.

Wine pill is real.

Alcohol-tier:
Wine > Whiskies > Beer > Cider > Shitty mixed drinks > Triple hop mega distilled flax filtered hops with a bitter twist half IPA, APA, blend.

alcohol is poison. figure out another way to feel good.

>drinking the liquid jew

Uncle Chef's puke poison recipe: one loaf of bread. Inside bag. Leave for 14 years. Grapes. Inside a bag. Leave for 18 months. Mmm mmm! Attracts lots of great things to your life. And you even remember the reasons you're doing it. No worries it has a fail safe. You can lose consciousness but hopefully not on some stairs

Why when I can get t r o l l e y e d on these bad Bois
What kind of nonce are you?

Funny, making your own wine properly is patrician though.

Sounds like stuff kikes want to make you believe in order to sell you their fermented jew

Alcohol is degenerate

>grapes
>bucket
>skim
>tube im half sucking on brings my vinegar juice into another bucket
Wow

>breathing the gaseous jew

Wine is great

So is hairspray

>So, why aren’t you drinking and collecting fine wine yet, Sup Forums?
I collect guns.

Doesn't even remember Chile, home of the finest wines
>sage

Kek, New Zealand wine.

ITT: Virginal losers with no appreciation for the role alcohol has played in western civilization, and specifically the American revolution.

Lmao I enjoy using both user

> Takes longer time
> Fills your stomach with shit so you can't eat -> only good for binge drinking
> (((Carbon dioxide))) enjoy farting all night

Please don't describe your sex life

He intentionally ignored Chile and Argentina you retard, it wasn't an accident. Do you think he really believes new Zealand has decent wine? As always you are eating fresh bait.

I prefer rum. I want grape juice I can have it.

This, and checked

The only thing you drink is a mug full of thick nigger semen.

Sorry, bro. Have to put you in the 2nd tier country list, with your commie neighbors to the east, Greece, Hungary, Portugal, Croatia, Slovenia, etc.

Please explain?

That carrafe is sweet tho.

>only good for binge drinking
Literally what is the point of drinking if you're not binge drinking? ? ?

Unironically enjoying the taste, don't need a very expensive wine either.

>2017
>not sipping a fine wine while eating a delicious rare and juicy rib eye steak
Such uncultured swine on Sup Forums I'm ashamed to be here

With wine you can get fucked up and have a good time. Also you gonna fucking lug a 8 beers to a party or something? fucking annoying just bring a bottle.

>Drinking is for getting fucked up, it has no other purpose.

THIS.

When I was in my early 20s, I drank to get trashed and feel like I could actually be the guy people thought was the "life of the party" despite being an awkward autist.

When I was in my late 20s, I bought a bunch of fancy wine to feel like I was doing something "classy", just pissed away a lot of money to barely get buzzed and barely enjoying it.

When I was in my early to mid 30s, I got into good scotch and blew a small fortune collecting great brands and enjoying them in small tastes here and there, but found it unsatisfying after a while.

Fast forward to my late 30s, and I realized it was just that I drank to lose my inhibitions and be a different person, all the $$$ blown on fancy shit to seem "classy" was a fucking waste when I could have just gotten a few cans of 4LOKO and gotten loaded for $5 and done what I actually enjoyed, which is getting shitfaced once or twice per month.

Anyone who drinks fancy expensive shit to impress themselves or other people is a faggot. Eventually you come to realize that alcohol is for getting fucking drunk and that's it, anyone who says otherwise is retarded.

The most patrish way of drinking wine

How do i meet girls via wine? Should i just hang out at wineries? I hate pleb drinks. Give me a dark merlot any day.

>Be Polish
>Wants to drink wine
>Family and friends tell to shut up and drink polish vodka

Oleeee

>Have you taken the WINE PILL yet, Sup Forums?
I used to drink a half bottle every day after the full case of beer was empty. I have since gone dry.

T: 18 months into recover

I buy cheap $3.50 Merlot form Safeway. You're a try hard faggot.

Booze riles us up.

Soak the vodka in mashed up fruit, then filter through a screen to make schnapps. It's good as fuck.

>impress themselves or other people

No, you get into it 1.) because it's delicious and 2.) to become a better, more interesting and well-rounded person. That people are naturally attracted to you because of your mastery of a subject is just a nice side effect.

>I hate pleb drinks.
>Give me a dark merlot
Merlot is the entry level red, aka pleb drink number one.
Have a malbec or a good pinot noir. faggot.

hard alcohol is degenerate.
wine is top tier.

to avoid stains coat teeth in chapstick

Yes
Isn't this what everyone does
Either you are 40 and upper class or Sweden is full of strange nonces
Everyone brings a case- in fact you will be made fun of if you bring wine

how could you handle that many calories and estrogens?

wine is the only alcohol I like besides cider.

He's a burger

They have their ways

I drink wine everyday.

Wine is truly the worst alcohol. I smell and it and i can feel nothing but the smell of yeast. It feels like im sticking my nose up the bluest of waffles.

>wine pill
i bet you're lauren boomer or what ever that kikes name is and youre becoming a lonely cat woman.
fuck off

>late 30s and posting on Sup Forums
You are socially dead. Why bother posting?

I like wine, but only ~300ml at a given time.

>buying wine
>not making your own.

I have several cases right now of wine I made, and more in the tanks aging.

Flavor matters, even if you're drinking just to get fucked up. Otherwise we'd all drink turpentine.
If it's delicious you'd be chugging it. All forms of liquor taste like shit because they're poison, but they're fun poison. So you find the least shitty poison and drink up.

Leaf bringing the heat.

You're probably making poop wine for the mere purpose of getting drunk on the cheap.

This
Alcohol is for when you're hanging out with your boys and getting plastered while working on cars/shooting guns/other cool shit. Don't drink around women because your logic will be impaired and you've lost your evolutionary advantage over them and it only ends badly.

I'll admit I've had a batch or two of wine that came out not aging well, but everything is pretty good.

>poop wine

I WAS a try-hard faggot, but not any longer. Sounds like you at least avoided the fancy drink trap that burns up money quickly.

Precisely why I said I'd rather buy shit malt beverages and get drunk for less than $5 than spend big money on "good" stuff.

Only exceptions are when the bartender at a few places gives me an open tab in exchange for a generous tip, in which case, I will drink them out of their best scotch as fast as I can.

All alcohol tastes like poison to me.

I just drink beer. If I need to get shitty I chug them fast. Degenerate I know but Fuck you

>Antioxidants are good for your health.
Antioxidants are bullshit, they do nothing.

>delicious

I tried to convince myself of that same thing many times, but it's false for most of us. If you REALLY think alcohol is "delicious" then you have poor-grade tastebuds.

>better, more interested and more well-rounded person

I prefer to do that in other ways, spending it on alcohol so I can talk about the merits of that new $15/bottle limited-edition craft beer is a fucking waste of time to me now.

I like the effects of being a different person once or twice per month and forgetting all the shit that's on my mind, but personally, I'd rather smoke weed before bed and relax than suffer a hangover now if given the choice.

what alc % do you get at anyways?

thats cool though, I make Kombucha, thought about getting into wine making but havent made the move

Revolting soured grape drank. I like a nice, ice cold, heavily carbonated light beer made from RICE and barley with a little bit of hops to balance it out.

you don't jenk?

Because im trying to make wine

Dude, take your fucking Dixie flag off. I'm starting to recognize your idiotic posts in every god damn thread. You're not a tripfag and those faggots are dumb too. Just be anonymous. I'd want to think you're just shit posting everywhere but more and more It's beginning to sound like you're unironically a dumb southerner.

>drinking alcohol as a hobby
fucking stop

>Socially dead

Nah, but I do run 2 businesses and enjoy shitposting in between tasks. Still sociable, but no longer care about impressing anyone else, that's what happens when you grow up, dude.

>people spend too much time tasting wine and not enough drinking it

A year ago i quit smoking. Haven't drank alcohol since either

Alcohol was given to the white man by God. If you're sober then you aren't redpilled.

I don't get this. Wine and whisky is all about bringing together great flavors through the use of high quality ingredients and distillation methods and aging. If you like beer at all then why wouldn't you enjoy beer that is made with the same amount of attention to detail as your beloved wine and whiskys?

Which 2 year old bourbon barrel beer should I pop open tonight? Pic related or a Goose Island bourbon county that was one of their recalls? Ive heard that the recall was only because it didnt turn out how they wanted and not because something was actually wrong with the batch.

That was a pretty big speech just to convince yourself youre not a alcoholic.

patrician taste my friend. I'm partial to ivan the terrible if you can find it.

Wine is great, but I have yet to develop a real taste for it. I still prefer beer.

That might be because it literally is poisonous.

Drink scotch like a man you little pussy. Wine is for women, and guests you hate.

Heh thats what i do on holiday to get drunk. Otherwise i rarely drink at all.

>nearly 40 years old
>still haven't figured out how to enjoy alcohol without getting trashed
>posting on Sup Forums

wow you are a pathetic human bean
seriously, kill yourself

How is casillero del diablo? I only know it's cheap.

been there boyo

>I WAS a try-hard faggot
no, you still are just now your quite a few steps closer to cirrhosis or the liver

American wine sucks

A glass of red wine with some food can be good, make sure to whirl it around a bit in the glass to oxidize it a bit though. Boxed wine isn't too expensive.

I made homemade red wine from grapes grown here last year, and white apple wine from apples, drinking a bottle every now and then. We won't get many apples this year, but know someone who has a bunch of plum trees, so I think this year's wine will be made from plums.

Most drinking is to get buzzed, yeah, but some is beneficial (some vodka with greasy food for example). The diminishing returns on more expensive stuff hits pretty quick, but there's a noticeable difference between the cheapest stuff and more expensive (unless it's something like vodka, in which case you can get pretty cheap and still be fine). Liqeurs are obviously not to get drunk, they usually taste better if they have a bit more alcohol, and you're meant to just sip some for its concentrated flavour.

>bud light
Enjoy your pisswater

>bourbon barrel beer
>muh microbreweries
Kill yourself.

Nigga I took the STOUT pill.

England beer a best.

Californian in wine fucking central reporting in. It's fucking terrible there's constant car crashes because everyone is drunk as fuck.

>Drinking is for getting fucked up, it has no other purpose.
You have to be at least 18 to post here.

>Allowing so much surface area of a red to breathe

This is a joke, right?

>American
Ah. That's probably cola flavoured HFCS then