discordapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes the word "sexism" exists you just used it retard

do YOU actually exist?

Really makes you think.

shit taste exists too

as much as any other social behavior.

>1 post

Does treating different groups of people differently exist?

>picture of a fake slut dressed up like an anime character
>dumb, trivial question
>1 post by this id
remember to sage

next time you try to talk shit you better be prepared fag. i have been know to snap spinal cords and i am not afraid to use my wizard powers. you have been warned

Why not? Men and women ARE different. They have different skills, abilities, and even intellects.

Yes and it cuts both ways

dombass he was implying exactly what you just said using less words

Until you've been told that you won't be hired because of your gender, you have NO IDEA what sexism is like..

If you're a guy, no. If I'm replying to a girl, tits or GTFO.

Does it exist? Sure. Does it matter? No.

But I have been told that and I'm a guy.

time to transition user. you have to, so society wiill accept you

god damn id like to grab that

post more of this slut

Sure. It's just not as widespread as liberals will try to make you believe

Does it actually?

How can sexism exist if gender is a social construct?

How can sexism be real if our eyes aren't real

>tfw no qt ryuuko gf

Yes. And it often has a rational basis. Equality is a fallacy.

I would have said no before I met my GF. She's harassed pretty regularly. She can't get taken seriously or treated with respect when she gets on the mic in Overwatch, (I've seen it with my own eyes) and she gets catcalled, but I think that's because of where she lives.

Women don't get as much respect as they deserve, but its not sexism. A lot of men I see are just dicks. Maybe they didn't have parents who taught them to be gentlemen.

The types of people who would rape and kill are the types of people who'd skip out on their kids. The same kids who inherit their genes.

Don't remind me user. Life is suffering

>where she lives
>seen it with my own eyes

We don't live live together, genius.

Of course, the real question should be "is sexism bad" and the answer is no. I mean pretty much all men I know are sexist to a degree and with good reason, I would imagine most women are also sexist

youtube.com/watch?v=8l_mRgSCBAQ
This is a nice example of men discussing why women are shit with no women around, I miss Patrice desu even if he was a cuckold sometimes, rip

Think about it. Children born to single mothers have the genes of their asshole fathers in them. That makes them doubly dangerous. Not only they go through the hell of living in a single mom house, they're also similar to the fathers that abandoned them.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil n

I once masturbated in discord channel with 40man WoW raid. Am I sexist?

The greatest representation of a Harpy ever. Pure kino.

Does sexist people exist? Yes. Is it a major problem in western society? No. Is it a major problem in the world? Allahu Akhbar

As a concept and occasional thing that happens? Yes. As a societal and cultural institution? No.

all these posts, and no one has given sauce.

Yes and I am a sexist I want to fuck every hot woman and fap to them at home.

But I would never rape a woman

Sexism if it is nothing more is an idea. Simply by virtue of defining it you have created it and made it real. Good job, OP.

Fuck no
Picrelated

Many woman aren't deserving of respect anymore. Respect is earned, not given. They are a sacred Half to a grand Whole, but many are shirking the Natural Order and their natural role in it. Tinder whores, fbsluts and these braindead third wave feminists deserve nothing but shame
You sound like a cuck

Brigitte Quinn, Kill La Kill cosplay