>work at grocery store for second job
>working 11 items or less
>see 400 lb woman on a riding scooter headed for my register with basket full
>she literally sticks out a foot and a half from each side of the scooter
>easily 200 + items
>tell her 11 items or less
>battery on scooter dies too fat for anyone else to get around
>I try and get her through before they can get another cart
>she asks if Twinkies are on sale and won’t shut up about it till we sent someone to check
>basket is full of junk food and a pack of diet coke
>she pays with food stamps and a check takes forever
> they finally get her another cart
>she falls over trying to switch carts and she lets loose a huge diarrhea shit
>MFW my taxes paid for this
>MFW she pays just as much for health insurance as me
>MFW the states supports her mental illness

sweet blog post

go back to being a 10ft ghost girl Randy

>rick and morty

>not taking pics to share
ya fucked up

just like big foot it would have been out of focus

I THINK YOU MEAN BRICK AND MORTAR
BUILD THE WALL
maga

while the OP is a huge faggot i don't see why people say rick and morty is fedora tier (I'll admit most of the fans are)

Rick certainly believes in God(s)

In the episode The Ricks must be Crazy he creates nested universes, one can only assume that he knows that in all likelihood his own universe was crafted by an omnipotent being in another universe.

We can assume just from that, but look at his behavior, his constant 4th wall breaks are "prayers" directed at his Gods, the creators of the cartoons, and the audience.

Without those two the cartoon, and his universe, would cease to exist. Every time he acts like an atheist asshole, or breaks the fourth wall to entertain his audience it is an admission that he has a God or Gods, he is very far from an atheist.

Hell he probably believes in OUR god as well, as we were just as likely created and observed by an omnipotent being beyond our comprehension who has the power to end our existence at a moments notice.

Wow look at the faggot shills

You could almost say that the government is responsible for making your life miserable.

"There is no God Summer. Better to rip that bandaid off now."

You're an idiot.

He's saying that because the retards that watch his show like that sort of thing. If he doesn't it is very likely that his universe could end.

That's why he's a depressed alcoholic. His Gods are cruel masters.

'Merica

Shut up faggot.

Liberals with their shit thinking is making America to suffer.

>tell her 11 items or less
>still check her out even though you told her no

So you're a huge beta or a liar, which is it?

People like this woman need to be followed to the car, and have two bullets put into the back of their head.

Whatever is about that cartoon bad or good everything about it is still better than you, because you are a faggot.

Yet he was seen praying in one episode.

Dude Rick is based fuck off shareblue faggot

Fuck your God lmao Rick is pure awesome and is not fedora there is even a episode where he has a fight with the literal devil

Fuck off you nigger

Give the guy a break, he said this fat fuck broke in a place no one else could be served, he still has a job to do, even if that job is now (then) to get this fucking whale out of the way.
I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt he would of turned the fucker away.

It'd like telling someone they can't park their whale outside your house, but the whale break's down, now you have to water the fucker otherwise it dies, bloats with natural gases then explodes because of seasonal heat, nice now you have whale guts everywhere..

I believed it till half way through, things that didn't happen for 500

You're stupid and your analysis is stupid.
Because he knew he could get himself through it so he was fucking around.
>there is even a episode where he has a fight with the literal devil
For fun, to prove he could use his superior intellect to screw with him and when it stopped being fun he quit.