Wow...interesting

Wow...interesting...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzWHxPxH08Q
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/bombshell-new-report-shows-guccifer-2-0-dnc-files-copied-locally-not-hacked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drumpf BTFO

Completely unintelligible. Can they not even speak in their own fucking language? This is absolutely disgusting

Native American here.
>Whites brought us civilization and like them.
>We hate niggers and want them out of our country and to stop piggybacking off of our shit for thier stupid nigger opression.
>Spicks are ok if they stay in their containment areas.

Dear nogs, stop using us to virtue/victim signal and die. We hate you.

t. North Dakota Sioux

>poc pissed off about thousands of years of oppression, colonializm, racism, genocide and slavery committed by white people

>white folks triggered over a sarcastic tweet

Sums it all up

Stop acting like you speak for native americans.

You don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzWHxPxH08Q

It's funny how stupid you nigs are. Just keep thinking "Drumpf" was btfo, just keep thinking he will be impeached, by then the right will have completely crushed the left

Fuck off nigger, get off our board, your in the wrong place to discuss "whiteness and patriarchy."

>Nigs angry over superior western civilization that was made by whites

sums up this post.

Go back to sucking nigger dick obama leaf.

I'm 1/4th Native American and everyone I know in my entire tribe celebrates Thanksgiving because it's an excuse to make a big meal and have an event.

i lived on the blackfoot rez for a year and its true they are super proud to be american and absolutely hate blacks.

Niggers celibate Thanksgiving all the time, it's just the rich leftist ones who pretend to hate it so they can get retweets.

I'd unironically watch you go through a wood chipper with a smile.

You don't know what you are talking about. I'm in Oklahoma, I know tons of Native Americans. They are either hardworking truck-driving red-pilled normal Americans, alcoholics, or leftist """native americans""" who are like a quarter indians.

Excessive use of clapping hands in posts is beyond obnoxious

Natives would torture niggers for fun, niggers are so fucking stupid they think anyone except white cucks even likes them.

hey im tall stron white
where is this terrorisze minorities party and why wasnt I invited?

>souix
>literally rival tribes word for "little snake," describing how giant of an asshole the conqueroring Dakota tribes were
Why take the butthurt losers name for you?

>Whites brought us civilization, technology, the internet, etc etc etc

>Blacks brought crime and lower our national IQ average

tough choice senpai

I just go by Lakota but I said Sioux so the retard niggers could recognize muh buzzword

what makes them qualified to speak for natives?

Same (well 1/2), mom was full blooded Cherokee dad white GI.

I hate niggers and most other Indians.

in the end positive vibes matter.

I will never celebrate Turkey day again. Thanks liberal nigger bitch for dropping knowledge.

All native tribes are like that, "we are known as..." They never name themselves and only know what others call them, so that's how it works with them. Pretty neat if you ask me.

holy shit they even do that annoying clap with every word in text

> Lizzo
> Hometown: Minneapolis Minnesota
> Native American Population: 2k
> General Population: 400k

Bitch have you even SEEN a Native American before?

>tfw downtown minneapolis on the day the natives get their gibs
Its a fucking shitshow mate, imagine a bunch of fat little natives that at like they are niggers. Going from bar to bar starting fights and just generally being unable to process alcohol in a way the doesn't make them want to scalp everything.

Share blue co intel false flagging slide thread

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/bombshell-new-report-shows-guccifer-2-0-dnc-files-copied-locally-not-hacked/

Native here:They didn't ask my permission and I can verify we are not being terrorized.

If they hate America so damn much why don't they go somewhere else?

Goddam.