Is AIDS /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/bombshell-new-report-shows-guccifer-2-0-dnc-files-copied-locally-not-hacked/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CXCR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AIDs is proof god hates degenerates

Nah. Some guys in a "the earth is a pear" shack

>kills faggots and niggers

yes

>Killing niggers
>Killing gays
>Killing degenerates

Ofc it is

Kys bugger

Actually there's a recessive gene in about 20% of Europeans (white people) called CCR5 Delta32 caused by natural selection during the black plague that makes them immune to the HIV strains that cause 95% of cases. AKA some white people are literally immune to the degenerate disease

It doesn't work fast enough for me.

Those digits

No, takes to long.
Ebola seemed more like /ourguy/ for a while.

I've often wondered why these poor unfortunate people were not buried under at least twelve foot of concrete.

Reeeee, the penis

False flagging here by shareblue

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/bombshell-new-report-shows-guccifer-2-0-dnc-files-copied-locally-not-hacked/

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT

Include me in the screenshot guys

It's true but it only prevents infection via natural HIV's way - sexually since the receptors CCR5 and CCRX4 are localizated into uterus and vaginal wall.

What's with all the trips?

Also did you know that our gouverments (even mine) supports PRE-prophylaxis and it's about funding HAART from our taxes for homosexualls mostly men because those fucking african lvl subhumans cannot protect themselves by condom so they need medications to stop spreading HIV.
It's sad but true.

12 percent of jewd have it and thats the highest percent among europeans i read

Do you mean CCRX4? It's in newly developed neurons and declines with maturation, and CCR5 is on the surface of white blood cells.

Nah, that's the homozygous expression in places like Norway and the UK, Ashkenazi Jews in Israel probably have it something like 6%, point is it's a white or (((white))) people thing

Fuck me i misstyped, meant this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CXCR4

This. There are African countries where more than a quarter of the population has HIV, and their growth rates are still through the roof.

Really take a moment to think about it. These are poor countries with no access to expensive medication, and HIV is not only a death sentence for you, but a death sentence for any kids you may have after getting infected too... and their populations are still growing. Fucking how!?

>Include me in the screenshot guys
t. plebbit

There are already strains resistant to that. You guys are more fucked than ever when that catches up. Even in first world countries, you will be back to dying in less than a decade in the most inhumane way possible. Opportunistic infections destroy every part of your body, liver shuts down, brain and eyes eaten away by toxoplasma and cryptococcal, tb, yeast infections destroy your throat and intestines, etc

Jesus calm down for a moment there are many medications for HIV even if one gets resistance for NNRTI or NRTI you still have options like change the integrase inhibitor add maraviroc/enfuvirtide or raltegravir

If it stops HIV spreading more to the straight population who mingle with the bisexual lot of buggerers, then it's worth pursuing.

Other gay diseases are on the horizon anyway.

AIDS is the only concrete evidence supporting the existence of God.

He really couldn't have designed it better. Kills fags, junkies, and niggers only.

Jokes on you, I dont have sex.

Looks like God is substituting for Kek today

>aids

>not mentioning the superstrain of gonnorhea going around

why do you even come here
go fuck off back to plebbit

>fags emboldened by PreP
>have unprotected sex with multiple other faggots
>acquire drug resistant gonorrhea

nature will find a way.

there's a higher rate/ratio of straight people getting aids than the faggots though. so this is a dumb argument.

the fuck are you talking about you dumb shit

Good thing I am a virgin degenerate

We pay to send them hella AIDS drugs.

Also it's not 100% to pass from mother to child. Try start breeding at 12 and don't stop until death.

It's an unsustainable system. We're already seeing early effects through the (((refugees))) from Syria who are 100% black for some reason.

>within the USA
Thats not what he said