CNN humiliated on their own network

youtube.com/watch?v=TbeIKC9nNPA

youtube.com/watch?v=xHAKkWKIIMA&t=13s

The normies have sided with us on this one, it's time for us to PRESS THE ADVANTAGE.

Contact CNN's advertisers directly, call in to complain, talk to the normies about the blackmail and the diversity of the alt media, keep on slanging the memes!

ONWARD BROTHERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CNN IS DOOMED

I can't watch it. It's like getting stabbed.

What a sad babby

do any of you degen mouthbreathers actually call?

>That moment in theaters
>Normies: "OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA YES!! SO GOOD! HAHAHAHA!!! OMG!!!!"
>mfw

>doctored tweet
so are they saying trump didnt actually punch Mr. CNN the president of CNN, who is a man with the CNN logo for a head?
wtf I hate Trump now

Lol i know i keked a few times at this. Fucking retards

Who is that half rate Rachel Madow knockoff?

Oh god! The sodium levels are over the limit! Abandon ship!

Sally Kohn

I think she's literally shaking.

CNN won.

Trump Jr, Kushner, Manafort is gonna be charged with treason.

Trump will be seen as a traitor that colluded with the Russians to interfere with the election which will tank his approval ratings.

Republicans will be seen as adding and abetting a traitor and patriots will storm the polls in the mid terms. Democrats will take the house with majorities never seen before.

Trump will be impeached afterwards almost immediately.

Game Over

>you should take an N-word look
What did Kaleigh mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

How quaint. How about getting another kick by the jackass you have as a symbol so you can go back to your coma-dream world and see what delusion your brain vomits out next?

Ooo, I bet it will be a "Madam President" timeline!

Lololllloooololololololololololol at your life.

I currently only use one of their adverts services but that's about to change to zero today. CNN has crossed the line one too many times. Thanks for the info.

It's so tiring listening to them try and twist the words republicans said and make them sound like demons. How do people listen to this everyday?

>WE WOULD LOVE TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE BUT THE NUMBER OF TWEETS DON'T LIE, DO THEY?
>HOW DO WE KNOW WHEN WE SHOULD TAKE HIS TWEETS SERIOUSLY?

This is good TV. I have to watch this more often and contribute to them by giving them ad revenue.

Legacy media is hilarious.

this delusion is how democrats will keep losing all the way to 2020

They fucked with the wrong people

Keep up the good work!

inward* look

>Boston Market
NOOOOOO