I need a place to raise a family. Should I go for it guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

onthemarket.com/details/3833154/
onthemarket.com/details/3650673/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Son or daughter?

450,000 europe dollars? For a condo smaller than my cock?

T H A T S A R I P S O N

>Rotherham
No, move somewhere with less pakis lad

baby daughter so far but plan to have more kids.

In the USA for that you can get a 10 bedroom house with swimming pool and have 200 acres and have enough money to buy a brand new car. Also for that much you can get a architect and have your dream house built on land that you can choose instead of a fucking 2 bedroom cuck shed. If you have that kind of money just come to the US.

Thats pounds you retard

>duplex
it must suck to be Br*t*sh, come to the states and own land faggot

I live in a city and bought a shitty 3 bedroom for $700,000. Meanwhile my cousin out in the middle of no where owns a 6 bedroom mansion for $400,000 and constantly makes fun of me for being poor even though I make way more then her. There is no advantage to living in the city.

>almost 5 million SEK
>for a tiny shithole in islamic molestville
No. No you shouldn't.

The location must be really good for that kind of price. I'd consider looking at something else unless it is ideal for your job. Looks pretty small for a growing family and ridiculously priced.

I will get a mortgage. I only have around £20k to spend up front.

Why would anyone pay that instead of just moving somewhere else? Do you want to live like a chinaman?

You'll be evicted to make room for Muslims in 10 years time anyway, up to you buddy.

I wish I didn't live in DC. If I want a fucking studio apartment, I have to shell out over $1,300 a month. Seriously considering my commuting options from WV, where I could get a house for that.

Yes the location is really good for me.

Holy shit! That place looks miserable. I bought a place for $405k and I have tons of breathing room and a garage.

>Rotherham

Do you get a yard or a garden at all? I like the big windows, user

We Americans on Sup Forumsshould start sponsoring visas for white Europeans so they can come live in America and take advantage of white suburban American life.

I try to tell my cityfag friends this but they're still out there 'finding themselves' or 'chasing their dream job'(WASTING MONEY). My dream is of peace and quiet and thats something you just can't get in the city unless you're very rich.

I've considered that commute from WV as well. How is it? I turned down numerous job offers out there. If the commute is ok I might reconsider.

Trump needs to do that while repealing the 1965 Immigration Act.

What about your daughter and potential other kids?

Same except i'm not poor and can live in a luxury apartment complex. WV/Harpers Ferry area is p nice and I'd totally rec it. Just take the MARC in.

Being a home owner is always a good choice.

Now take all the time you need to find what will suit you best. Seriously, buying a house isn't like buying a car.

In my opinion, there are 3 major criteria :
1) There must be one room for each kid. At some point, they'll need their own space. Especially if you have a son and a daughter.

2) Mostly white safe neighborhood.

3) A neighborhood where you can access pretty much eveything (school, workplace, stores, ...) without the need of a car. Not only it will make you independant of whatever will happen to the oil market (you might even save money by not have the need of a car at all), but it will grant your kids a lot of freedoms to go hang out and do their own things whe they become teenagers. I've lived all my youth 5 minutes away from a train station and it really gave me a lot of independance from my parents.

I see no problem, could do with a bit more room I guess.

Hopefully although (((they))) obviously don't want this to happen.

MOVE NORTH. For that price you could get a nice 4 bedroom detached house with a nice big garden and a 99% white neighbourhood.
Sure you wont get a high end job but goys think about this. Is the extra money worth it when you'll spend it all on a shitty house in london. A car thats always stuck in traffic. And takeaways because you'll always be working late.

By car? Some of the worst in the US. I do know there are trains that run through some of the towns.

I visited Harper's Ferry and it is amazing.

>then

For

HALF A MIL FOR AN END TERRACE IN NEW PAKISTAN??? WTF?

Here in Derby:
onthemarket.com/details/3833154/
onthemarket.com/details/3650673/

>Rotherham
Nice bait Bong

>raising a family in 2017

there is no possible way to justify this

you can get a nice placed with land somewhere else. just sayin.

That house is architecturally disabled.

Put window shutters or something on there to break up the monotony... Looks solid at least.