Jesus truly has touched my heart, He has shown me how utterly wretched I was and still am...

Jesus truly has touched my heart, He has shown me how utterly wretched I was and still am, I am not worthy in any way of even reading a word that Jesus has spoken.

The fact that God has given me His word in the bible, and sent his Word incarnate to die on the cross is beyond amazing.

I want everyone to feel what I have felt, and to know God, as much and more than I do.

God is infinitely good and worthy of our love, the fact that He even listens to our prayers is amazing.

ITT we discuss Christ and the faith. Please ask any and all questions you have, but let's try to not get angry or argumentative; which is always likely with these types of discussions.

I can honestly say I love you user, and I want what's best for you. We love because God loved us first, and I want you to strive to draw closer to God; because this is the only way of happiness in this life and the next.

They say we all have a "God sized hole", that everyone is trying to fill with something or other... This is true. And as the name suggests, it is God that is missing in our souls.

It doesn't matter how much money, fame, pleasure, or power you attain; without God you are miserable. Our souls cry out for deliverance. So, make it happen user.

>see my next post for some ways to discover Jesus Christ, as some people don't know how or where to start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2UGEaWfiDGA
youtube.com/watch?v=fU9rM7VSyOI
coldcasechristianity.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rip the sacred flesh
Sodomize the holy asshole
Drink the red blood of the mother of earth
Masturbation on the dead body of Christ
The king of Jews is dead
and so are the lies
Vomit on the host of Heaven
Masturbate on the throne of God
Break the seals of angels
Drink the sweet blood of Christ
Taste the flesh of the priest
Sodomize holy nuns
The king of Jews is a liar
The Heavens will burn
Dethrone the son of God
God is dead
Holyness is gone
Purity is gone
Prayers are burned
Covered in black shit
Rape the holy ghost
Unclean birth of Jesus Christ
Heaven will fall
Fuck the church
Fuck Christ
Fuck the Virgin
Fuck the gods of Heaven
Fuck the name of Jesus

The local priest truly has touched my lower heart.

Mister tell me, when I die, where will I go?
One hand pointed up above, the other down below
Is this the only choice we have? It’s all we’ve ever known
And we’re working hard to keep our love alive; yes we’re working hard to keep our blood alive...down here

He looked into my eyes and said, there’s something you should hear
The choices that we offer you are not as they appear
For us it’s all a game you see, so let me make it clear
Down here...we control the fear

And we’ll offer you confusion when you’re searching for the truth
We will tempt you with illusion thinly veiled as living proof
We understand the way you work, so let me make it clear

Have faith, be strong, prepare to meet with your maker
We’ll give you reasons to believe
The lie lives on, the seed in each generation
The time of harvest yet to come, we’re running from...the Fear

We are Masters of division, we are Princes of deceit
You will learn to love your prison, too terrified to leave
Kneel before the King of Terror, let me whisper in your ear
Down here...we control the Fear

edgy.

Nice
Got anymore like this?

Sacrilege has devoured
All holy entities
Breaking bonds of faiths
And ideologies

Mindless blind devotion
Fails to purify
Life everlasting
These souls of christ denied

Desecrate christendom
Decimate christendom

Undaunted wrath consumes
Every likeness of god
Abolished realms of these
Sacred idols now debris

Discover Christ:

>Start by reading the gospels, they are four: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Start with just one, read a chapter at a time.

>Pray. Small prayers like "Jesus help me", "Jesus give me faith", "show me the truth Jesus", will help. You should also say the Our Father and Hail Mary once a day to start. In addition to this; pray in your own words as much as you want. Your prayer does not have to be grand, speak to God as you speak to your father. Mentally or out loud, it doesn't matter.

>Get baptised. In order to do this you must find the Church Christ founded. Just like Christ was hated and lied about, Christ's church is also majorly hated and lied about... I will leave it to the next step for you to discern what the church Christ founded is.

>Read the Church Fathers, start with the apostolic church fathers, like Ignatius and Polycarp; you will enjoy this greatly. Reading the writings of the early Christians will show you what they practiced. (They weren't Protestants.) Ignatius first coined the term "Catholic", or "universal" in around the 1st century.

>Find a Church, traditional Latin mass is absolutely the greatest blessings anyone can have, if you can find it. It has been practiced for 2,000 years and only since the 60's (since the world was flipped on its head) has The Church seemingly been flipped on its head. Do not let this worry you.

>Pray the rosary. Regardless of what any "bible Christian" will tell you about the rosary, it is absolutely amazing when done correctly. You are literally "praying the gospel" and you WILL be saved if you faithfully pray the rosary. Along with many other graces that you will attain.

>This one may seem strange, but it is key... If you are a man, BECOME CELIBATE. Stop "fapping". It is killing you spiritually and in every other area too. If you lack faith... Stop fapping. It's that simple, it makes you akin to a beast, deadening your spirit. Google "nofap benefits" for details on this.

God bless

The amount of demonically influenced people that show up whenever you talk about Christ only proves the truth of Christ.

You simply don't see this reaction towards any other faith/creed

>You simply don't see this reaction towards any other faith/creed
kek you christcucks really have massive amounts of victim complex.

What makes christcucks such sheeple?

LMAO @ this thread

If I get dicked by my pastor, does that mean my sliding up and down that pole will be rewarded in my afterlife?

>He has shown me how utterly wretched I was and still am, I am not worthy in any way
You're wretched alright, OP. You're just a filthy worm. You dont deserve to post on this board until you say 7, 777,777 Hail Marys and fuck 7,777,777 virgins. Go forth and sin no more.

Oh look, another liberal. With a degree in psychology, perhaps?

If ai wrote a book today,about an invisible sky wizard.a 900 year old man,a talking snake,and a zombie that nobody freaked out about. How many Bibles would I sell?

Johnny Cash "why me lord"
youtube.com/watch?v=2UGEaWfiDGA

oh look another joo with a commendation from JIDF, perhaps?

>The amount of demonically influenced people that show up whenever you talk about Christ only proves the truth of Christ.
Lmao no, it proves demons, not christ.
Start worshipping em, cuck.

The fact you get such reacting exclusively to Christ is telling, not even Islam gets such visceral hatred on here as Christianity does... Thus testifying to the truth of the message.

Nice
I

Stay strong, OP, there's far too many broken people on this site; hopefully some can be saved.
I always loved this song - Johnny Cash is probably my favorite artist, good music, good man, and a good story of failure and redemption. When Cash sings, you can tell he know's what he's singing about.

see >christcucks are even bigger snoflakez than libs

Anyone curious should read NT Wright's The Resurrection of the Son of God. Or you could just watch his one hour lecture on the subject. Alternatively The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel is interesting.

Everyone on this board will die and perish one day. What you do before then is up to you.

Why do you think god is good?

We are in Hell after all.

Out of my bondage - Fort Pitt Youth Choir
youtube.com/watch?v=fU9rM7VSyOI

Out of my bondage, sorrow, and night,
Jesus, I come! Jesus, I come!
Into Thy freedom, gladness, and light,
Jesus, I come to Thee!
Out of my sickness into Thy health,
Out of my want and into Thy wealth,
Out of my sin and into Thyself,
Jesus, I come to Thee!

Out of my shameful failure and loss,
Into the glorious gain of Thy cross,
Jesus, I come to Thee!
Out of earth's sorrows into Thy balm,
Out of life's storm and into Thy calm,
Out of distress to jubilant psalm,
Jesus, I come to Thee!

Out of unrest and arrogant pride,
Into Thy blessed will to abide,
Jesus, I come to Thee!
Out of myself to dwell in Thy love,
Out of despair into raptures above,
Upward for aye on wings like a dove,
Jesus, I come to Thee!

Out of the fear and dread of the tomb,
Into the joy and pleasure, Thine own,
Jesus, I come to Thee!
Out of the depths of ruin untold,
Into the flock Thy love doth enfold,
Ever Thy glorious face to behold,
Jesus, I come to Thee!

Hope you'll enjoy the burn as much as we will enjoy watching you get what you deserve.

Matthew 12:31-32 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

What do you have against 72 virgins? Start worshipping Allah today.

Will do brother, I Christ-post here often so I am used to the reaction. However, I am certain that some people listen or are influenced in the right direction.

Regardless, we testify the truth, it is not up to us how people react to it.

God bless!

>The fact you get such reacting exclusively to Christ is telling,
> Thus testifying to the truth of the message.
So If I invoke a reaction from you by sodomizing the one true god, does that mean my message it troo?

I find it hard to believe anyone actually believes in this shit.

Islam has some beautiful aspects, no one would deny this. I'm pretty sure the 72 virgins is decadent Islam. Nevertheless, there is no historical evidence for that faith. Christianity, meanwhile, is eminently historical (see the sources I mentioned).

>Hope you'll enjoy the burn as much as we will enjoy watching you get what you deserve.
Why because it says so in your kike scriptures?
Sorry sheep, your puppet god holds no power over me

Holy Spirit is make believe. Stop believing stupid shit.

That's really your argument? Try again

Think of it this way, since Europe removed God from public consciousness have things get worse or better? I doubt anyone on here would say better.

Christian Europe was extremely virtuous compared to us now. God is the opposite of evil, He is opposed to sin, which is objectively evil.

Suffering is caused by sin, by evil. We can see this today, as sin and evil has increased greatly; so has our suffering.

The more we conform to the will of God, the better things will be. Heaven is completely under the dominion of God, therefore it is entirely good. There is none of the degeneracy of this world in heaven, because God is the opposite of those things.

We are not in hell, hell is not yet, but after. But you are right, we are starting to see a manifestation of evil and sin on this earth like never before; therefore it takes the shape of hell.

I pray you will be with me in paradise

You sound like a fag and your shit is retarded.

I'd also suggest Cold Case Christianity. It's in the same vain as a case for Christ.

Interesting, was the author of that also an atheist-to-Christian convert?

Appropriate trips

Most Christianity I'm not groovy with. Guessing OP is basically an Evangelical protestant who doesn't realize the degenerate (((Calvinistic))) doctrine of total depravity is in his logic but not predestination. Lot of Sup Forums Christians really support the image of Christendom, not Christ's exhortations to love your enemy etc.

Fully admit if it wasn't for a mystical interpretation it would be lost to me, lot of eschatological misinterpretation and appropriation for social policy reasons.

Danger of losing the good stuff due to these materialistic illusions overlaying on top of it.

(OP) #
lol christianity is shit, read Nietzsche you dumbass

Matthew 25:31-46

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Never stop making these threads you're doing good work

>Then Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said, “Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat.” He answered them, “And why do you break the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition? For God commanded, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’ But you say, ‘If anyone tells his father or his mother, “What you would have gained from me is given to God,” he need not honor his father.’ So for the sake of your tradition you have made void the word[b] of God.You hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, when he said: “‘This people honors me with their lips,but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me,teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

Check em... Signs n wonders

No mate that's what the materialists think. Christ did not come here to glorify the roman empire or create a kike super state. V simplistic version of a deeply mystical faith but so long as you are being positive on the earth that's OK.

>read Nietzsche
>everybody has read Nietzsche
>teen/pol/

Reconcile God's omniscience with human free will.

What am I suppose to learn from all that fan fiction?

>nietzsche is a fucking badass

Yes, a homicide detective that looked at the evidence for Jesus.

His website
coldcasechristianity.com/

We are sheep
you are goats

>a homicide detective

Many scientists agree, that society and basically everything works in cycles. What if the people when the good times peak loose faith and so the goods get worse day by day as the faith continuously shrinks. Until a time when the suffering is so big, that more and more people start believeing in god, so the meme magic raise up the goods again until times get better again.
loop complete

i bet jesus stuck his dick in your ass last night while you were sleeping faggot

lol Nietzsche is shit, read Scheler you dumbass

>you are goats
Would like to see my underage boipucci now?

>implying I'm a cuckolick

M A R K O F T H E N I G N O G

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

>Give not what is holy to dogs
>neither cast ye your pearls before swine
>or they will trample them under their feet
>and turn about and rend you into pieces
Matthew 7:7

Hullo OP thanks for your posts, a bit of light in the darkness. God bless.

I'm Catholic, I don't believe in total depravity but I believe humans are inclined to evil. I am wretched in comparison to Jesus Christ and am certainly unworthy of Him. Not a calvinst.

do whatever the fuck you want
>good and evil don't exist lol

Fuck filthianism.

Christianity is the battered fucking housewife of religion. "It's my fault for being a human, I deserve to suffer, it's my fault not yours, I'm so sorry" x6000000. Stop hating yourself so much.

Is Jesus going to fix your rampaging Islam problem, Mohammed?

Zoroastrianism ok
Greek mythology ok
Buddhism ok
Native American spiritualities ok
And a few others.
But fuck Christianity.
It's your death and you won't take me with you.

Couldn't agree more, user
Christian dogma is for weaklings and slaves

Christanity to humans:
>hate yourself
>hate others
>hate your desires
>hate strong people
>always love to be the victim

>God is infinitely good and worthy of our love
The average sim city player is more benevolent than the Abrahamic god.

This is one of the main reasons I dislike Christianity. Even if I did want to force myself to follow a religion, I simply dislike the overall philosophy of Christianity.
>You are worthless
>You are sinful
>You are flawed
>But if you pray to a being infinitely superior to you and admit how worthless you are he will take pity on you

>a month of almost daily praying asking for faith
>the night of the soul is darker than ever
>stop going to mass
>stop praying
>only uncertainty left

I'm just jealous it comes so easily to you

Now that's what I call edgy. I assume you have a fedora with matching trench coat as well?

Celibacy? Only when I became celibate did my life change, I gained faith.

I don't intend to be celibate forever, neither do you have to be. At least until marriage, and temperate thereafter.

But excessive sex in any form absolutely drains the life out of you. It is objectively vital for a man to not fap even from a purely secular point of view.

Pray the rosary too

stop beating it and God will appear? I don't know, mate... Sounds like a gimmick

>it is objectively vital for a man to not fap even from a purely secular point of view

wtf

Anyone? This is one of the lynchpins of the religion, if it cannot be supported then the entire thing falls apart.

Christianity doesn't work in modern times. If you read about the past where for example parents often lost 80% of their children by scarlet fever or something similiar, it makes sense that reality literally broke people and no adolescent fantasy of heroic idealism could give meaning to this. Starvation and sickness were omnipresent. (An artistic example are Mahler's Kindertotenlieder based on Rückert's poems.)

Christianity thrives on suffering but if the only hardship today is boredom and lack of sex, Christianity becomes obsolete. Hubris doesn't let people see why a spirituality of weakness could endure.

All have worth in Christianity. I do not understand that assumption.
Do you think that people do no wrong or have flaws?

I believe that the good that humans do generally outweigh their flaws. Humans are goddamn glorious and christianity downplays all of that by constantly hammering home how sinful humans are and how faith is our only hope of salvation.