You have been brainwashed

You have been brainwashed.

It used to be we cared about truth. Now it seems truth has been replaced by the definition "whatever is best for whites".

that's what this place has always been. you just ignored it because it felt good.

just look at the trump presidency. the guy's practically a black rapper with lots of money and Sup Forums elected him. he talks like child, knows nothing about history, philosophy, or western society beyond captialism, and Sup Forums would literally allow trump to take a shit in their mouths.

this place is an inversion of everything it claims to hate- a twisted landscape framed as a beautiful portrait. i'm growing sick of this place too honestly. the only reason i'm still here is to keep an eye on things.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1495587353928.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok

>a twisted landscape framed as a beautiful portrait
guess how I know you're a fucking loser?
kys

I hate the picture of that smug bastard and every meme and board he's infested.

>i'm growing sick of this place too honestly
fuck off then, and take your third-rate, cnn-tier analysis with you

>whatever is best for whites
BAD GOYIM, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE PRIDE, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE YOUR OWN INTEREST IN MIND!

>Now it seems truth has been replaced by the definition "whatever is best for whites"

The truth IS life's purpose is to perpetrate the existence of our genes, so we are not too far off the mark.

>>Now it seems truth has been replaced by the definition "whatever is best for whites".
>implying superior ANGLOS care about the fate of the filthy ARYANS

How could I have been so blind.... Thanks user, you have shown me the truth.

Fkn faggot.

>Now it seems truth has been replaced by the definition "whatever is best for whites".
>Now

>being this lame

wew
sure smells like summer in here

Triggered by a dissenting opinion uh? Now where have I seen that before?

Your next line will be that I am a shill followed by calls of mod bans and sage of this thread.

If you say it like that it only depends on the viewpoint

civic nationalists out

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1495587353928.jpg/
kill yourself leaf

I wish Sup Forums was WN

Sage this shit

>he talks like child, knows nothing about history, philosophy, or western society beyond captialism

I was almost with you until you outed yourself as a typical idiot

Trips command

Being triggered is not necessarily bad and everyone shilling, whether they realise it or not.

Why not stop your whinning and attempt to change people's minds?

It is true we need to stick to backing up our assertions

I blame anonymous5

You case would be a lot stronger with better arguments and without the ass meme flag...

By felic- Shareblue

What would you have some philosopher king?

Trump is just wily enough to come up with attacks and just stupid enough to have the courage to do them

Trump has barely any general knowledge outside of real estate and hollywood life. I don't think he knows much about culture, important dates, socio-economics and so on.

I used to be right wing until spending 2 years here trying to make reasonable cases for policy making has put me off the ideology with all the larpers, edgy racists and meme spouting idiots.

You have schizophrenia. Consider seeing a doctor before you harm someone or go on a school shooting spree like the autistic retards before you.

eat shit

Yeah, way to stimulate intelligent 'policy making' discussion, mate. You a bird btw? One of the few ass posters on here is...

>Trump has barely any general knowledge outside of real estate and hollywood life. I don't think he knows much about culture, important dates, socio-economics and so on.

do you have any evidence to support this claim?

>this place is an inversion of everything it claims to hate- a twisted landscape framed as a beautiful portrait. i'm growing sick of this place too honestly. the only reason i'm still here is to keep an eye on things.
Same. People have gone full retarded here.

fuck off with your double standards. Why should I make an elaborate appeal for a 'sage' post.

Again just another attempt to pile up on arguments you don't like. Typical primate behavior, consensus pressure and so on.

i too like to use that donkey flag now and then, good times

Yeah. Except I'm not trolling.

neither was i

I'll grant Sup Forums is a bit summer atm, and far too ready to believe (habbenings etc), the oldfags play along, while newfags take it seriously. And don't get me started on an anon5. Still i love it all...

Many of us wanted him elected to shake things up and create chaos.

What has Donald Trump ever said that made you think "this is an intelligent man"?
His comments about history have been stunted and baffling. He doesn't even have the vocabulary for philosophy. And western culture? If he wasn't a billionare he would be 100% white trash. Completely tacky, lowest common denominator trash.

>Now it seems truth has been replaced by the definition "whatever is best for whites".

We are in a propaganda war with kikes and unfortunately though unpalatable the methods of kikes work well on whites.

Once we are free from their influence we can go back to a gentler more honest discourse, that time is not now.

that's just larping. You elected a republican. Not an individual. The bureaucracy is what rules America and it follows a 2 party polarization. And so far I'm being proven right.

How is that larping? We wanted someone on the outside. He's not perfect.

>that's just larping
>says larper flag

No the burger anons right. Might have been a false hope, but many trump voting burgers I know didn't actually like him that much - first a fuck you to hilldog, and second a disillusionment with political dynasties/elites. Someone to go to Washington and metaphorically burn it down

you sound like a jackass kys

We knew Trump was a stupid kike lover. But anything was better than Hillary. That ill bitch would have started a nuclear war. As for defending whites, it's politically incorrect nowadays, how can you expect us not to? I agree the memes have become retarded, but I'd rather have the stupid following us for the wrong reasons than wasting time to show them the truth and seeing them adopt a contrary point of view.