Hitler and mental disorders

Was he autistic? No seriously, he looks like a fucking autist. How do you justify liking him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gfo7Fscx7Xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone loves him even the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gfo7Fscx7Xg

Perfectly sane rational human being. Only problem was drug addiction.

Even accepting your dubious Judaic smear addiction is only a problem when you cannot afford it.

Autism helped to save western Europe from communism, I think we should weaponize mental illness.

He was egomaniac trapped in a God realm. Look it up.

Drugs are degeneracy. Hitler using amphetamines was degenerate. Everything else he did I support.

No.....but you dropped your dreidel yentl.

Look, I am not gonna try to argue about the issues of exploitation he raised, but state the mere and simple fact that in the process of this awakening to the harsh truth of reality he pretty much lost his mind.

Hitler has psychotic phases which leads to fanaticism. (Probably connected with a Jewish ancestor, F1 Generation).
My struggle and the struggle for home and race have given him an inner stability.
His unwavering will can be explained by the fact,
I'm assuming that due to his childhood and his youth experiences a posttraumatic disorder occurred, which turned into a psychosis due to non-treatment.
Ultimately it can also be used to explain its drug use.

But nevertheless he has grown beyond himself
And has thereby perpetuated itself for all times.

Respect and SIEG HEIL

Millions of Germans and Austrians died because of the insanity of that Regime.

>was hitler
>insert evil claim
Yes.

>because of them
When Germany had 10 divisions how much did the west and soviet union have?

This doesn't get mentioned because its a lie but everything evil is 100% truth

I can not contradict you.
At the end it was only madness.
I hope that next time we are wiser (we and you)

In 1939 soviets had millions of soldiers, in 1941 during barbarossa they had 4 million+.

They would not die if there was war on two fronts.

Because Soviet Union, British Empire, French Empire were all peaceful who did not seek to dominate others?

The German expansion was an absolute neccessity and antone who says otherwise is anti-german, Hitler did only what was necessary for the survival of the German state, he did nothing that would be against the interests of other nations or peoples.

The time can not be next. It is essential flavour of reality which man should realise through right education and work. Es ist was ich weiß.

Using chink image fapping boards is degenerate too. The guy got gassed and shot and there wasn't that many advances in the medical fields. You don't know shit about "degeneracy" or about anything else for that matter.

All Hitler did was invade Poland with Soviet Union, assist italy in Africa and with discovery of societs planning to invade Germany, Hitler went with all westetn troops to destroy the soviet state threat and ensure order peace.

>autism is evil

>possibly the greatest orator of all time
>autistic
no

and how do you look "autistic" exactly? He looks like a well collected man with a lot on his mind, and running an entire country is a fucking lot

is there any legitimate fact on this, besides (((history channel))) narrative?

Oy vey, oy vey, the goyim are waking up and they realizing Hitler isn't a bad guy at all, what do?
Drug addict. Perfect.

Get a fucking job schlomo, lazy bastard

>I'm assuming that due to his childhood and his youth experiences a posttraumatic disorder occurred
His father beat him into comas

at least that's what "not an argument man" told me