HAPPENING: HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4

Trump is behind this, the goddamn madman...

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40554844
twitter.com/JasonMGannon
youtube.com/watch?v=5xIU6_w6ohg
timesofisrael.com/israel-envoy-urges-hungary-to-halt-anti-soros-campaign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Soros family needs to get lost at sea in an unfortunate plane crash due to "technical difficulties"

The Soros family's jet needs to crash into the Rothchild mansion. Killing both bloodlines in one fell swoop.

why isn't this story getting more attention

Sometimes Sup Forums is like this...

You post something that they'd usually care about,but then they end up not giving a shit.

if this thread doesnt make it, someone else will post it 10 mins late and it will get 300 comments.

MERCHANT NO

So, what's the angle? Has Soros outlived his usefulness?

I still think this is a smokescreen because the goyim knowning is reaching critical levels, Soros is making so many people look into the JQ and has a shady past w/r/t WW2 that by all measures the Mossad should've taken care of him by now.

wtf i love israel now
killing p*lestinians is pretty based too tho

>if this thread doesnt make it, someone else will post it 10 mins late and it will get 300 comments.
you sound like a redditor

the US needs to declare this faggot a terrorist and put him Guantanamo

MERCHANT, WHY ARE YOU SO ANTI-SEMITIC?

Turns out living in a sea of arabs makes you less accepting of open borders. Who knew.
No, he never was useful to anyone but himself. It's just that there's enough enemies now and they are banding together.

Cant help but respect Netanyahu.

Because for the last few days OP has been posting this story buy with Israel against Hungary. Its just a slide thread made by a butthurt leftie

>reuersbergstein

We've actually been doing it for years
Why do you think cuckolds like BBC and leftard jew (((CNN))) shill for palestinian rights and blame us of murdering innocent arabs all the time?

you sound new

Israel only exist because good goy westerners feel obligated to protect and feed the Jews (because "muh 6 millions !").
While best-ally USA is all they need, a collapsed EU would still be one less servitor available to protect Israel against any severe problem.

It's funny how corrupt the media is. Reuters says Israel supports this. BBC says it's antisemitic. This is like two different extremes of this article.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40554844

If anyone has a legit reason to hate Soros and want him dead, it's the Jews and Israel. He literally worked for Hitler, and send his OWN people to concentration camps so that he could steal all of their shit to make himself wealthy.

They've always hated him. I'm surprised that he wasn't on the Jewish Avengers hitlist back in the 50's.

Is Israel dare I say /ourguy/?

jewish tricks goy

Yes he hasn't been permanently Maxwell'd yet.

how so?

You do know his rotshilde employers have a bigger security budget than the entire IDF, right?

Didn't your grandpa tell you the Jew plays both sides?

How does this fit into our narrative? I need ready-made opinions.

I have been saying this for a while but it is very obvious that trump is trying to use rightwing jews against these western destroying jews.

do not be mistaken, a jew will allways be a jew but they are not 1 entity.

>Mossad

Fuck, I'd love to work for mossad desu

They'd be very busy these days to boot. It would be weird living in Israel, especially if you're a spook; you're a tiny first world country literally surrounded by dozens of 3rd world countries filled with hundreds of millions of bloodthirsty barbarians who want to genocide you from the face of the earth

Plenty of work to be had in any direction if you're Mossad

3 letter agencies almost feel like a massive LARP in the west because its relatively safe here. In the Mid East however, that shit is real

welcome to the world faggot.

Honesl his is like what. Soros sucks dick but what does one endorsement mean? jack shit.

Bu discuss your hears away fellows I guess this is posiive news on the fuck soos font.

I need to switch keyboards

are israel, dare I say it /ourguys/ ?

This article is just a way for Jews to sneak another "muh 6 gorillion" into the news.

>greatest ally will help America fight the zionist

neat.

No.

People catching on to him. now itll just be someone else.

This is the shabbos caretaker goy married to the schizoaffektive daughter of Soros' silent partner in this Hungarian fuckery. Drop him a line about it...he is addicted to benzos and drunk most of the time.

twitter.com/JasonMGannon

craftyink.com

Fuck off unclever kike.

It will be a future national holiday

>top 10 anime betrayals intensifies

who would you rather see go down, him or israel

Ficken juden...

did I nazi that coming

It's not only that, user. Academia, media, and banks are run by them. It's kind of hard to "break the conditioning!!!!!!!!!!!!"

>Hungarian thread

Did someone say Blue Angel?

so the jew is battling the jew?
im confused

Smells like damage control.

When the Goyim are starting to wake up and you have to cut tights with your operatives.

people are coming back from work
bump

digits say they are our greatest ally

If Israel goes down so does their ostensible safe harbour.

Rotschilds own all of Israel and most of Britain. You are all employees of them not only Soros the shabbos crypto demon.

And on topic yes this is all 100% virtue signaling because Soros got his name into even normies inferior minds and news cycles.

ill give you a ready made opinion. jump off a roof

>the goyim knowning is reaching critical levels

You've got that all wrong, I'm a clever unkike

I may have recently watched 'Munich' and took a fancy to running around Europe enacting religious revenge on the goyi-uh, bad guys...

Implying they are different entities, holy shit it´s summer in here.

>Israel's ambassador to Hungary issued a statement denouncing the campaign, saying it "evokes sad memories but also sows hatred and fear", an apparent reference to Hungary's part in the deportation of 500,000 Jews during the Holocaust.

>But hours after the ambassador made his comments over the weekend, Israel's foreign ministry issued a "clarification" saying that Soros was a legitimate target for criticism.

>"In no way was the statement (by the ambassador) meant to delegitimize criticism of George Soros, who continuously undermines Israel's democratically elected governments," said foreign ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon, adding that Soros funded organizations "that defame the Jewish state and seek to deny it the right to defend itself".

Massive fucking KEK

Jews so quick to play the victim card as usual, they cry anti-semitism almost instinctively before even thinking and realizing that the person being criticized is actually a threat to them and their ethno-state. Then they quickly reverse position.

Fucking gold, this is priceless.

In the last three days? Israel was condemning Hungary for the same thing just within the week.

This is sadly so true, they have done a tremendous job of brainwashing and inserting cultural marxism EVERYWHERE for many, many years. Post war they had their biggest success period ever. They have been defeated every time before, but this particular one will be fucking tough.

Are jews honorary aryan?

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Are the jews cutting ties to Soros?

Stop this fucking shit I´m on nofap you god damn subversive agent!

JUST

About time, whole family needs purging

tights.

youtube.com/watch?v=5xIU6_w6ohg

him, israel is too strategically placed right now to let it fall

>not knowing there are different factions of jews
>le summer in here hur hur hur
go back

Double the energy

>Spectre
Holy shit, she even has a supervillain name.

Spinnst du oder was?

>not knowing there are different factions of jews
Who gives a shit?

So is Trump cutting off Soros escape routes?

Lol, bozgorkikes at it again. Guess who's gonna support greater israel initiatives?

Just wait till that dude finds out their are part ashkenazi Jews that identify as white and absolutely hate kikes.

Wait, then who the hell was this then?

>timesofisrael.com/israel-envoy-urges-hungary-to-halt-anti-soros-campaign/

Are Jews jewing each other within the Israeli government again?

Yeah! Who gives a shit about understanding the world or how jewish influence works!

How fucking ignorant, user

Please think for me.

it's all smoke and mirrors to get retarded alt-lighters more fervent in their support for based israel

implying he has allegiance to anyone
telling a 46 yo man how summer he is
plz go back

I know a Zionist when I see one.

is the 6 million true or is this just a myth?

> Implying (((they))) are not selling arms to both sides again

I always wanted to make a post on this but I have a feeling that Israel is not as involved in the international banking community and marxism as we think they are. I mean liberals/Marxist hate Israel. definitely don't think Israel is based or anything, I definitely wish the USA stopped funding them.

no, both are evil

Das marchen

>israel is too strategically placed right now to let it fall
Nah, if Israel falls tomorrow it'd open the floodgates. Imagine liveleak vids of Israelis being raped and beheaded and burned alive by Ahmeds.

There'd be reconquista planned before breakfast.

Him. Israel is my allie and disporas are the enemies.

This is why you're a goy and don't run the world.

is this a good thing?

Sooo, the scapegoat is being sacrificed?

If only there existed a country with an outrageous military budget and a penchant for attacking uppity dictators.

i fukken knew it ( i wonder how many died in polish death camps though)

I honestly don't think Israel is trying to take over the world but would still like to leech off Western nations and they see nationalism as inevitable.

real life has just become the greatest anime of all time

*Märchen

Is it possible that (((they))) realize that destroying the west will harm the Usury business?

My G-d...

Who is Jewing who here?