Thanks Obama!!!

Thanks Obama!!!
*Black clapping hands*

trump let the military do the airstrikes without executive approval. Obama admin made it so they had to approve every single one.

>Israel and the no Obama US halts weapons, funding, and training to ISIS as public becomes aware of their treasonous crimes

So ISIS defeated while Trump is commander in chief, but it somehow isn't thanks to Trump.
Is this brilliant strategist tweety really USMC?

>only small pockets remain
Ive been hearing that since Palmyra got liberated the second time

>IRAQ beats ISIS
>THANKS OBAMA
Absolutely Stolen Valor
Not even a jarhead would be this retarded.

>USMCSS

I highly doubt that

what does the ss mean after usmc?

Wonder how much they were paid to give this "source statement"

Scout sniper
I doubt he is

P. funny because they also tend to credit obama for getting bin laden.

>only using obamas plan
so what, isis was defeated by giving isis money and weapons? im confus.

this wtf

>clapping hands

*smacks lips*
>breathes deeply

They still made it didn't they?
You don't actually believe this is Trump ability to do airstrikes without executive approval that is responsible for what is happening down there?
Trump even hallucinated about Patton and element of surprise regarding the monthlong campaign to take one of the biggest cities in the ME, what a clown.

Anyone who was hardcore enough to be a scout sniper would never be that much of a keyboard warrior

he probably prestiged 10 times in the latest cod with a sniper loadout so he is now legally a transmarine sniperqueer

I am pretty sure you are a faggot user.

shouldnt you be out raping children and blowing yourself up mohammed?

It's just kind of funny how Obama had years to defeat them but couldn't get it done and Trump does it in like 6 months.

Super saiyan.

Really makes you think why they didn't execute Obama's plan correctly while Obama was running the country.

I mean, it's definitely not because Obama was giving ISIS weapons, RIGHT!?

>It's just kind of funny how Obama had years to defeat them but couldn't get it done and Trump does it in like 6 months.
This.

would have nothing to do with trump giving the military a free pass, and ISIS funding from hillary and obama stopping... right?

Shouldn't you be coming with anything else but retard-tier copy paste, mong sherlock?

Same as you ignored the good economical data coming in for two years straight but once Trump is in office they are suddenly not rigged anymore?
Yes, very funny.

What do you think Trump has been doing?

Obama's plan included dumping millions of dollars of weapons and vehicles into the region which ultimately ended up in ISIS hands.

It included dumping millions into training moderate rebels which ultimately only produced TWO soldiers.

if obama was responsible, the media would shove it in trumps face 24/7

SA isnt Isis

you're wrong.

They're funded by several offshoots of the Royal family and other prominent families. The upper echelons of Saudi Society aren't averse to funding Islamist groups. Just look at the Bin Ladens.

Don't be obtuse.

Schutzstaffel

I make money on WS I read every fucking economical journal and websites down to the cringe-tier levels and they were rubbing in these numbers ALL DAY LONG for two years and for a good reason. Because the US economy was slowly recovering. No more QE necessary. Rate hikes.
But you wouldn't listen, you would rather believe in fearmongers telling you it's all bad.
And then Trump steps in and suddenly everything is fine? How stupid are you.

Ask yourself this:
If Obama did it all wrong why did the US economy survived those two rate hikes????
Look up older economical date, don't be lazy.

I remember when Peter Schiff predicted ONE DAY before the first rate hike that it wouldn't happen, what a joke. I knew a year before including the exact date of december, all the smart money did.
I tell you you are delusional for assuming this is Trumps work, this is the work of years and many people including your beloved FED.
But who am I, keep deluding yourself if it feels good.

Trump even took

Nobody asked you for your non-opinion.

Obviously Blumpfy is dumb dumb, good things that happen only becuz of coolest prez ever aka Obama

i fucking hate small pockets
they need to be big enough for me to keep my phone and my keys and my wallet in

>it was obama's plan
This is objectively false.

omg that's what i suspected...goddamn cock gobbling obama loving faggot...must be a winger

>push Israel Secret Insurgency Surrogates out of sand pit
>flood them into the West and Asia

just like squeezing a balloon

>ISIS being pushed back slowly and steadily by American airstrikes and local fighters with US backing on the ground
>this doesn't count
>Trump keeps doing the exact same thing with the same slow and steady results, but he also uselessly drops a big bomb on some sandniggers for media spectacle
>TRUMP BTFO OF THOSE TERRORISTS BEST BIG DADDY PREZ EVER

>pic related
there is no way that guy isn't a larper

>copy paste
>copy. paste.
oh yeah you're def one of us

>careless or disgruntled employees
>clinton

That big spectacle wiped out a lot of higher ups.

I thought Barry Soetoro aka Obama was the one who founded ISIS to begin with.

Trump's plan all along? Go with Obama's plan. They'll never fucking see that coming.

Brilliant 69DD chess from the God-Emperor, as always.

>ISIS is defeated guys for sure this time
I give it 3 months before "Al Shalamama Al-Dingdong" the newest terrorist agency (not funded by the CIA *wink*) is wreaking havoc on the Middle East

Merkel helped deplete Isis' forces by letting them come to Germany.

>Clap for her too Hans

the brilliant general/strategist obama did this personally.

you can manipulate job numbers. you cant manipulate the stock market breaking records. retard.

Are you that stupid fucking faggot Canadian?

That was bush and the dickhead he put in charge after we bombed the shit out of Iraq and took it over. Isis founders were literally in US prison camps in Iraq.

Destabilized nations don't happen overnight.

so how do you feel about the inevitable bubble caused by QE popping and trump catching the blame?

you're a smart guy and since you can predict rates why don't you give me the day of the bubble popping, I'm trying to get rich too homie