Brit/pol/ - Honoka edition

>Tory MP says Brexit with no deal would be a 'nigger in the woodpile'
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/tory-mp-racist-brexit-recording_uk_59638608e4b02e9bdb0e2c77
archive.is/QkMOs

>UK-US trade deal to happen quickly, says Trump
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40540340

>Labour try to resolve the ongoing de-selection row
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40533172

>Paki candle investigation starting point '80 deaths by manslaughter'
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/10/grenfell-fire-criminal-investigation-starting-point-is-80-deaths-by-manslaughter-police-say
archive.is/INGqY

>Thousands join (((Pride))) parade in London
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40531136

>Press S to spit on Nadal's grave
theguardian.com/sport/2017/jul/10/rafael-nadal-gilles-muller-wimbledon-quarter-finals
archive.is/nkZ4o

>Another Royal Wedding may be on the cards, as Prince Harry apparently to propose to his gf imminently
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/prince-harry-planning-propose-girlfriend-10759843
archive.is/uNSpY

>King's College London considers opening a European campus in Dresden
bbc.co.uk/news/education-40532060

>Opposition and backbench Tory MPs to seek amendments to (aka disrupt) the Repeal Bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40529764

>Cornish terror group claims it has a would-be suicide bomber in its ranks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4677520/Cornish-terror-group-says-SUICIDE-attacker.html
archive.is/d3Rb8

Other urls found in this thread:

nobsbb.com/starting-strength-workout-routine-program-results/
instagram.fpac2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.2886-16/20000965_597263257328820_3417407517813112832_n.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8
youtube.com/watch?v=JXEQJjWvS1U
youtube.com/watch?v=DsR4Nx-ELgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being a fag

How big of a jew is attatched to that!!!

>Not beating your wife/girlfriend

>reading a rare 18th century edition of Locke's 'Some Thoughts Concerning Education'
>he complains about some parents let their children have too much of slack and liberty, when they actually need moral direction and discipline
>he complains about parents who are too strict and violent with their children, saying it'll just result in them hoping for their parent's death and not respecting them

People are STILL arguing about this.

HONK if you're horny

Cosy Drink Time

>lovelive shit
>not im@s

I MEANT COMFY. FUCK WHY LIVE. brb until the next thread guise

First for spooky noises in the night as I take a dump.

>foxes screeching in the night

Three guys ware out walking in the woods when they find an old brass lamp
One of them picks it up, rubs it, and out pops a Genie.
It booms "You have finally freed me after all these years, so I'll grant each one of you 3 wishes." The first guy immediately blurts out "I want a billion dollars." POOF, he's holding a printout that shows his account balance is now in fact 1,000,000,003.50
The second man thinks for a bit, then says "I want to be the richest man alive." POOF, he's holding papers showing his net worth is now well over 100 billion.
The third guy thinks even longer about his wish, then says "I want my left arm to rotate clockwise for the rest of my life." POOF, his arm starts rotating.
The Genie tells them it's time for their second wish.
First guy says: "I want to be married to the most beautiful woman on earth." POOF, a stunning beauty wraps herself around his arm.
Second guy says "I want to be good-looking and charismatic, so I can have every girl I want." POOF, his looks change and the first guy's wife immediately starts flirting with him.
Third guy says "I want my right arm to rotate counter-clockwise until I die." POOF, now both his arms are rotating, in opposite directions.
The genie tells them to think very carefully about their third wish.
First guy does, and after a while says "I never want to become sick or injured, I want to stay healthy until I die." POOF, his complexion improves, his acne is gone and his knees don't bother him any more.

I've been told I look like Peter Hitchens lads.

Is it true?

Second guy says "I never want to grow old. I want to stay 29 forever." POOF, he looks younger already.
Third guy smiles triumphantly and says "My last wish is for my head to nod back and forth." POOF, he's now nodding his head and still flailing his arms around.
The genie wishes them good luck, disappears, and the men soon go their separate ways.
Many years later they meet again and chat about how things have been going. First guy is ecstatic: "I've invested the money and multiplied it many times over, so me and my family will be among the richest of the rich pretty much forever. My wife is a freak in the sheets, and I've never gotten so much as a cold in all these years." Second guy smiles and says "Well, I built charities worldwide with a fraction of my wealth, I'm still the richest guy alive and also revered for my good deeds. I haven't aged a day since we last met, and yes, your wife is pretty wild in bed."
Third guy walks in, flailing his arms around and nodding his head, and says:
"Guys, I think I fucked up."

We're all in here-

not in the slightest senpai

No

I keep hearing shit in my house. Me and my dad heard a sound like someone messing around with an ikea bag, coming from our hallway. We both rushed out there to remove intruder but there was nothing

also, I keep some shit on a desk that's higher than my bed. It fell on me last night despite the desk thing not moving, and there's no draft in my room

very strange

You're disgusting.

best thread desu

thanks user :^)

I would honk you if you weren't gay

nobsbb.com/starting-strength-workout-routine-program-results/

instagram.fpac2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.2886-16/20000965_597263257328820_3417407517813112832_n.mp4

nobody but scooby and females less than 3 weeks into it actually eats like that

What would you do if the British government was trying to start the 5th Reich with nazi supersoldier clones?

Imagine if you will a set of mid table grammar schools hiding a lot of incredibly intelligent and very dangerous people. Suppose these people were now around 25-26 years of age, well placed through nepotism and blackmail and that they all had a genuine belief in their superiority over humanity. If I were to plan something like this I would probably put them in the intelligence services and the most advanced scientific institutions. I would also make these institutions look innocuous, mid table kind of thing, maybe in an area where the middle classes are ignored and sidelined by the majority of the population.

It would be utter Bliss for all the evil people across the world.

The comedian was right
debate me.

sum his philosophy up for me please desu

>morals perpetuate the world
>world is fucked
>Why have morals

I don't think there is an argument against that desu. I agree.

Even he had limits, though. That's what got him killed.

But Ozymandias was wrong

You have a point user.

Morals cost, every day we pay a little bit more.

Only eggs are allowed if you truly want to get /fit/.

If society is moral, be moral...
Society isn't moral...

Heartily chuckled

If he'd done nothing....?
Smartest man on the cinder.

. I do not claim that everything was compltely dreadful before 1997, just pretty awful. Mainly due to Tory incompetence as regards the social side of the country AND economy. T’was ever thus.

He actually started to become a historical leader BEFORE becoming PM. Ending Clause 4 was truly earth-shattering. I was not in his party and was not even a supporter, but you’d have to be cuckoo not to see that settling the Northern Ireland conflict was mainly HIS doing, even though Major may have started it. It would not have been completed successfully with ANY Tory leader, imho. It even took Blair 10 years, and 40% of the first year he spent on it.

Iraq will in time be recognised as one of his GREATEST achievements.

The “degrading of the education system”? Well, you’re speaking to a teacher here. I DO have my concerns, but they are more to do with Human Rights Act impinging on our laws, easing up on discipline as a result, and a general disregard for others, as people felt their RIGHTs were of the utmost. The EU HR Act would have been brought in by any government as long as we were part of Europe. And we always would have been part of the EU even under the split Tories.

The degenartion in society mores did not happen overnight from Blair’s arrival. It was set in train many years ago by the Conservatives, as was too much latitude as regards immigration and too little demand made on incomers. I have seen that error at work for over 25 years.

I challenge you to listen to this cunt and not want to punch your monitor.

youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8

your tag is almost like hot boys desu

He postponed destruction

Knobbly knees
Garden peas
Grated cheese

>Mfw one of the few redeeming aspects of the impending Corbynite government will be the complete purging of all Blairites and the public dismissal of all of Blair's 'achievements'

>t. Tony

Watch this video, a celebration of our victory in the Falklands war, broadcasted on Television.

Can you fucking imagine this now?

youtube.com/watch?v=JXEQJjWvS1U

Imagine various royals, singers and actors congregating together to celebrate a war victory over Argentina, whilst singing patriotic hymns.

>but the common folk of green lands will fight for Britain

Not a fucking chance.

>99% of rural Britain is still homogeneous white
For now. Not for long. It's already changing in some areas and will rapidly change when we finally decide we need to build houses.

... No. The population is still increasing lad

Of course, that's why none of them came to the UK...

Chicken dippers
Slug-infested slippers
A threadful of depressed Ukippers

Which is a good thing.

Nothing ever end

Seems to me Manhattan is saying we will always fight regardless of reason.

hello crumpet-chan

>He postponed destruction
Isn't that what we all do essentially

:^0

good morning desu
Does Honoka vote for ukip?

An argument is that this is a politicans job.

The difference with the comedian is he sees the joke, it's never going to improve.

of course she does

>Q: Who succeeded Henry VIII?
>A: Henry VII
>Q: What blue cheese traditionally goes with stilton?
>A: Red Leicester

>there's 3 of the cunts now (unless Crumpet just got banhammered)

Not even mad desu, at least you benders spice up comfy hours a fair bit. Got to get a filling in the morning (the dental kind... don't get any ideas you poofters), so goodnight lads.

Crumpet isn't bent desu, b-but goodnight.

a patrician gift

God doesn't make the world...
We do...

Fuck off comic book reading, cartoon watching, attention seeking, cunt

You're a cunt in real life and on here too

The comedian used an impossible ideal of perfection, and not holding it in our hands, to justify his own peter pan syndrome.

Ozymandias found the way closest to perfection, which was imperfect.

Answers on a postcard please lads.

>Favourite place you've ever been?
>Favourite country other than England
>If you were forced to leave the UK and had £250,000 in the bank where would you move to?
>Do you intend to leave the UK?
>Worst place you've ever been?
>Worst country you've ever been to?

>Urban UK
>white

lmao

corbynites will be wiped out under mummy mays gov

Ozymandias used resources and a common enemy to end conflict, but Dr M practically calls him a retard

Dubai
Probably United States
>If you were forced to leave the UK and had £250,000 in the bank where would you move to?
Probably a nice republic US State
At this rate, it's looking likely, see how things are in 5 years, not optimistic though.
Nightingale Place in Woolwich
>>Worst country you've ever been to?
Probably Tenerife, not a country per se but full of rude cunts and miserable fucking Germans.

goodnight senpais...

sure thing desu

THINGS

Dr. M turnedwas the esoteric manifestation of autism. He ends up agreeing with Ozymandias and kills Rorschach to keep the plot hidden.

CAN

Bahamas.
Wales? Don't really have one.
Probs Netherlands or something.
Working away, but then returning.
Maglaj in Bosnia, although I went there just after a flood so all the buildings except mosques and their one high-rise building were literally on their sides. There were still fucking bullet holes from the war which was more than 20 years ago.
>Worst country you've ever been to?
Bosnia.

what ever could you be implying user?

>other than England

ONLY

Edinburgh
Scotland
Isle of Man
No
Lambeth
United States (outside of cities it was basically a third world country)

That's a really bad diaper shop

GET

Right lads, here is the cover of the brit/pol/ manifesto thus far.

That I just want to............get your attention to show you odd UK place names.

BETTER

Good job. It's neat and not too much.

>wetwang

Why was Dubai your favourite? From what I've seen it looks like a meme place and a bit of a cunthole.

I agree with Tenerife. Full of the dregs of Europe.

Bahamas looks like it would be comfy, but I think I'd get bored there. The Netherlands is an odd choice considering it's basically the UK just with shitter landscape and less space. I think working away for a substantial amount of time and then returning would just make you hate the place more. Imagine you'd left the UK 10-20 years ago and then came back now, the change would make me cry desu.

Sad to hear about Bosnia, wanted to go for ages. Been to most of the countries around it and loved them all.

Top fucking kek, seen a few burger?

This disagrees with Eddie how?

squirrel looks buff af lad

>Wide Open

Edinburgh is a really nice place, just a bit too multicultural for me. Love Scotland though and would consider moving there but the future looks very bleak. Lambeth is a fucking mess.

>mfw time travelling hobo Honkers in the movie
>no seriously, Japan, wtf is going on?

I've been to/through 6 of those places, quite proud of that shit achievement.

sounds like places I'd like

>Loose Bottom near Brighton

Jewnormous

p..please stop