Texas Will Soon Allow People To Carry Swords In Public

Do Texans like this?

dailywire.com/news/18431/texas-will-soon-allow-people-carry-swords-public-aaron-bandler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U
youtube.com/watch?v=arNaGhO2yZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Makes way more sense than modern firearms, desu (not that I have a problem with the latter).

Men often carried swords when the 2nd was made.

hold on i'm gonna per-emptively ruin it for everybody

- they shall henceforth be known as texan fedoras

>Makes way more sense
Only if you are an oligarch who wants to disarm the civilian populace.

who fucking cares? this should be legal everywhere

BAN ASSAULT SWORDS

LOL JAPAN BTFO

WE GUNNA B SAMURAIS N SHEEEIIIITTT

Moving there asap.

Finally men can face each other in mortal combat as men.

Texan here.
Should I get a Gladius, Sabre, or Longsword?

Nah, that's only katanas

Rapiers/sabers and so on are fine. Medieval Euro stuff is probably LARPer territory, though

gladius. since you are asking we know you arent proficient with longsword, and no nigger is going to honorably sabre duel u

Why wouldn't we? I'm actually surprised it was illegal in the first place.

*teleports behind you*
hehe nothin personal nigger

>Sabre

Go that. Fits with the country and history a lot more.

There's niggers in Texas?

>not open carrying your sword daily

>not partner
missed oppor

Texas bros, get this.

>tfw zimzam moves to Texas and guts a nigger with a halberd

Ever since Katrina popped the pustulant boil that was the nigger community of New Orleans.

Easy answer

>carry a longsword on your back
>rapier for stabbing on your hip
>also gladius or long dagger or mail breaker on your hip

brb moving to texas

user, there are more nogs in texas and the south than the rest of the country, although my sources tell me they're much better behaved there than they are on the coasts.

also, shortsword master race

youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U

texas is third world compared to Arizona

we can carry pretty much anything in any manner

wtf desu that aint no katana

this pussy can't handle a claymore

>It is illegal in Texas to own a gravity knife. It is illegal to open or conceal carry any knife with a blade over 5 ½ inches long, throwing knives or stars, dirks, daggers, stilettos, and other stabbing knives, bowie knives, swords, or spears.
Fucking kek. Replace "5 inches" with "3 inches" and age restrictions on buying knives, and Texas has literally identical knife laws to Britain.

Samurai fights are GO!

Finally, the weapon of a true gentleman.

It depends if you plan on learning how to use what you are carrying or not.
And if you plan on dressing like a Roman legion or not.

I'm going to get a ridiculous Scottish Claymore.

damn this dude knows his shit

*teleports behind you*

>the fucking weeaboos loose on the street

My god, the carnage! Can you bring chainmail too?

>they shall henceforth be known as texan fedoras
Beat me to it

remember that guy that stabbed a nig with a fucking Gladius in ny?

>pssshh nothing personal, Tex

Texas has had a lot of open carry issues...

This just solves a very old one finally....

Looks like I'm moving to Texas. See you there pussies.

>coldsteel
>not albion

I guess the difference is that other people will have swords as well.

>not carrying a shortsword with you at all times
It's useful like a bigger pocket knife. Sometimes you need to open comically large envelopes to take out the oversized check.

the day of the blade has come

Ban assault pocket sand

Serious questions for those who are truly are incredulous
What's the issue?

Shit where I live I can open carry anything and conceal carry basically everything with a ccl

they weren't allowed to previously?

we can carry rifles and shotguns in public here in washington.

nigger everyone in texas is packing who gives a shit about a sword

Does this mean Bowie knives become legal again? Thank fucking god if so, it was ridiculous that in Texas, of all places, that Bowie knives would be illegal in the first place.

What about axes?

By legal means you can get a sword, a suit of armor and ride a horse wherever while waving a crusader flag around.

You do not understand the training I've gone through in the dark of night in my mother's basement.
I know 43 ways to kill you, and that's just with my bare hands

fuck yes

The really large bowies that are pretty much short swords would fit better in Texas IMO

What about rakes?

>will soon allow
Second Amendment has allowed it since the dawn of our nation, bro.

Shits gonna be awesome!

>wow, based texas!
>leading the fight in liberty!

Why is Sup Forums acting like texas was ever good if you couldn't even carry a sword?

Gladius would probably be most convenient. You could probably get away by calling it a bowie too.

Patrician option is mace, in case any nigga in stolen plate tries to run you through

this guy has the right idea

>The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

Who said "Arms" was limited to firearms?

We always could...nobody fucking cared. except now it's official.

because swords are a meme weapon. Large, cumbersome, dangerous as fuck. Useless against guns
Only role playing retards would walk around with something like this in public

youtube.com/watch?v=arNaGhO2yZk

It has to have a sheath you weeb.

hahah fucking quality mate. texans keeping the true spirit of being a man alive. as long as they ban katanas and those weird fucking fantasy swords that look like shit then i can see no way for this to go wrong.

MAGA indeed

Get to carry my 1911 OC style along with my rapier? Fuck yeah!

>Texas-T[ards]

anyone all like "LOL AWESOME MOVIN TO TEXAS" is retarded.

texas is among the least based states when it comes to arming yourself. you can already carry swords in most states.

I can finally go around town like this

WTF

>texan
>Gladius
>Sabre
>Longsword

YOU FUCKING PLEB

The words arms is used in relation to the right to bear arms right back to the 11th century so it would certainly include swords, but any sort of offensive or defensive situation nowadays that encompasses what the right to bear arms is in essence would take place with firearms. So I guess people just stop giving a shit and let some minor restrictions take place on pointed objects mostly used now by collectors.

carry it on your back with a custom sheath

Texas YAS!

Conceal carry how?

Alot of the people in this thread are probably the same people who would go into a pagan thread and cry larp

>get a few bros together and do this in front of a mosque

>not Gut's dragon slayer

Get a Messer (pic related)

Out of the options you listed, the sabre would be best. It's lighter than the longsword and easier to carry due to its curved shape, and it is much more effective than a gladius.

This

t.Texan

English broadsword, patrician choice

That's how they start. First the swords, then the maces, then the handguns, and soon you're arrested for just looking at assault spoons

This is old. Open carry is allowed here

>carry a longsword on your back
please stop

This one is more handy

I dont get this law really. I can understand open carry assult rifle (i guess) but whats the point?

Get a scottish claymore like a boss.

Do you know what that sabre is good for? Cavalry. Not fighting on foot. Give me a gladius any day

Depends on your style. I've always preferred sword and buckler, though I trained on sword and dagger.

Most of the time, in public where guns are forbid, I have to rely on coat and dagger - not my favorite.

Why was this ever illegal? My state has way more cucked gun laws than Texas, but carrying a sword around has never been illegal here.

All Texas needs to do now is reinstate duelling as an official way of settling disputes

Mace concentrates it's center of mass at the tip. Meaning it is very slow (but alternatively, carries a lot of momentum).

Mace is designed to be used primarily against armored opponents, such as knights. The mace can cause deformities in the opponent's armor, rendering it cumbersome and useless. Or kill outright with a strong blow

Yeah, I never understood the knife laws here. I can carry a fucking rifle around or a shotgun, but I can't have a fixed 6 inch dagger.

>/soc/ & /gif/ tactics

I heard worse things from there.

Because the NRA is lobbying on the one case, and nobody is lobbying for the other.

Your rights are directly proportional to the amount of money being spent in washington to defend them

Anything other than an XV type arming sword is the wrong answer. Just look at these beauties, even the sheaths are sexy.

Historically Texan, good choice!

I'll be packing my short sword, holy water, and consecrated whip. Vampire fags watch the fuck out.

Dhampir are alright I guess, not all of you are bad.