>LaQuanda

Rise up, my ebony brothers. This has been 400 years coming

1:16

>AYO HOL UP

Go Back to Africa then faggot

>america is a evil bigoted nation
>refuse to leave america
fucking niggers

Why not just move to Uganda? No white people there :)

>we're too stupid violent to be trusted with guns, so we need to ban them for everybody

Funny how guns aren't a problem in poor white communities.

Damn, this really gave me a race war vibe. It's getting closer and closer, burguers. Get ready

who here /ready/?

So is Soros funding riots again or what?

How will Sup Forums and the NRA ever recover from this?

>and and and
Don't use this many ands. Just take a pause while listing things.

What... uh... what you got there?

Californian I see

If she had hair she would be very fuckable

It's funny because trailer trash have some of the most impressive arsenals I've ever seen, yet you never hear about a shooting in a trailer park.

REST IN PEACE NIGGERS

california will not allow a pistol grip on a semi automatic rifle with a detachable magazine. What you see is the "workaround" that allows it to be legal in the state. At least it was until January 1st this year

Hah, got yourself an official Jew York SAFE actâ„¢ rifle. God I hate Cuomo.

She just listed all of these despicable acts done by whites on to blacks, yet, she still wants live among them? Instead of fighting the "system", just advocate for a black ethno-state...problem fixed.

You wouldn't let a nigger into your house would you?

Then why would you let them into your head? There is nothing of value to be gained from listening to a nigger about anything.

CAN SOMEONE FUCKING BAN THIS PATHETIC COCKSUCKER FROM MAKING THREADS. MY MOTHERFUCKING LAST NERVE MAN..

>she still wants live among them?
the problem is that even if blacks would get a black state, it would be the poorest state with no jobs, so they would still try to immigrate to white areas. So, even two state solution is not a working case for future

The only thing BLM BTFOs is their own community's infrastructure.

I'm not talking about the prospects or success of a black state. I'm talking about her rationale. She's claims that whites are evil and out to get her ppl, yet she's still convinced that the best course of action is to fight the system instead of trying to get away from it. That makes no sense.

>flag
>video that's been posted a dozen times

Sage.

1:42 --

>"We will continue to produce media, teach students, march, and protest, to not only protect the First Ammendment as fiercly as the NRA protects the Second, ..."

4 seconds later:

>"We demand the NRA immediately remove their dangerous propaganda videos narrated by conservative talk radio hosts Dana Loesch and Grant Stinchfield."

- - - - - - - - - -

Btw, here are the 2 main videos that the actors in OP's video are outraged about:

1 minute (Dana Loesch):

>Freedom's Safest Place: Violence of Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=WK_jkPhrddc

4 minutes (Grant Stinchfield):

>We Don't Apologize For Telling the Truth
youtube.com/watch?v=WgMRP4KOALw