Fraternities have always been the historical enemy of the left. Why aren't you in one?

Fraternities have always been the historical enemy of the left. Why aren't you in one?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/kill-frat-boys-anarchists-terrorize-texas-college-with-calls-to-make-their-lives-hell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was in one it was pretty gay

I dont like random objects inserted into my anus

I'm too skinny

heatst.com/culture-wars/kill-frat-boys-anarchists-terrorize-texas-college-with-calls-to-make-their-lives-hell/

I had a coworker who was from Missouri who was so fucking cucked about anything we believe. He said I can't believe you're so racist. Where I'm from you'd get your ass kicked for saying what you're saying.
>from the county
>makes moonshine
>frat at state university

Join a goober frat then

Cuz they're for Chads who peaked in high school.

It's an american thing.

College frats may be enemies to Jews because they represent successful, strong white men but they are ignorant to the world around them which leads to them being more blue pilled than not. You can be a strong white man and a nationalist without being in a frat.

Wrong

I was a virgin nerd in HS but frat life has turned me into a Chad

Fuck right off, they were and still are hives of scum and degeneracy

>Why aren't you in one?

Because, OP, I dropped out of college in my first semester to start my own business 19 years ago, best fucking decision I ever made.

>tfw no debt
>tfw no indoctrination
>tfw no decade spent on meme degree
>tfw fat nest egg built up from making good money since my early 20s

We have frat larger here and they act as degenerate as in the American movies, I'm sure IRL frahouses are no better than assemblies of getto niggers shooting heroine and having ultrafaggot anal torture sessions

Frat larpers*

I was in one.
It got shut down for almost killing a kid and everyone was investigated by the police.

Because I din't buy into the collage meme.

I am in one though

Because frats are for faggots

Oh god why would you join a frat with that many non whites

I am though.
Phi Sigma Kappa bitches.

There are always nerd virgin frats full of anti chads that exist

We call them geebs

>goes to (((college)))
>calls himself redpilled

Because universities are infested with leftists, and it would be weird for me to join one at my age.

>geeb
You call the nerd frats gravity bongs? The word is geed and you can't be a geed in a frat because geed comes from gdi which stands for god damn independent. Learn your shit geed.

Trade school/no interest in joining a frat

Pleb detected.

Don't worry, I will still be your employer.

>paying for friends

You do pay your internet bill, or does mom?

Part of my rent nibba.

SAE god tier right here faggots. I make >450k salary and generally fucked 8s and above in college... And now.

I was and it was awesome

>no pledgeship

My chapter got kicked off for hazing so not really sure what the national policy is since following standards is for multicultural neck beard west coast fraternities.