Lauren Southern goes on a boat to stop NGOs in Europe

Lauren just announced that Identity Evropa has purchased a boat that they want to use to prevent migrants from flooding into Europe:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ9jMwgoTZA

She says she'll be sailing with them and documenting the whole thing for everyone.

How many NGO boats have you stopped today Sup Forums? What are you waiting for to do it or join organizations like them to help?

>inb4 "e-celeb"
>inb4 antifa character assassination
>inb4 insubstantial "kike" "coalburner" "attention whore" "beta orbiter" and other accusations

The issue of human trafficking though NGOs is getting more attention, and groups like Identity Evropa and Generation Identity are getting more and more publicity since they're getting more active and involved, even reaching the mainstream media.

archive.is/qqbFN

Europe might just get saved after all if this keeps up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI
youtube.com/watch?v=EFPHRCbgdNU
uk.blastingnews.com/business/2017/05/the-billionaire-soros-secretley-met-the-italian-pm-gentiloni-speaking-of-ngo-001685481.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/libya-claims-ngo-boats-mediterranean-migrant-taxis/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-04/something-strange-taking-place-mediterranean
youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
thelocal.fr/20151020/france-deports-just-four-percent-of-asylum-seekers
youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
youtube.com/watch?v=05slPcJ0s0I
youtube.com/watch?v=6vpJwfTYtJ0&feature=youtu.be&a=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks OP. People need to realize that public figures don't always start out with JQ and full 1488.

She's a good girl.

Picture gave me serious Deja Vue

I think this ends with pirate kidnappings 0_o

Generation Identity is not Identity Evropa.

REMIDER: TWEETING OR HAVING YOUR PICTURE TAKEN WITH A MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX MEANS YOU BANGED

I guess the day of the rake has a whole new meaning now, Sargon you dog.

>they want to use to prevent migrants from flooding into Europe
How?

It's his clothing brand. The Austrian guy with the glasses.

how this foxy lady gonna stop hundreds of browns?

you fell for the jew again, white man. its just advertising. what the fuck is she gonna do? what can do she do? fuck off with your commercial conservatives

This boat will not save the day. This boat will create a huge amount of kvetching and hopefully media attention. GI is planning more trips to gain publicity, it's part of their style.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI

Godspeed and good luck

I hope she dosnt go over board. That much makeup would choke half the fish of the Mediterranean to death.

Yeah, on its own its not like its a one man Waterloo. It's just a stunt to get attention.

>The Austrian guy with the glasses.
Martin Sellner

youtube.com/watch?v=EFPHRCbgdNU

He even is working on an app to connect like-minded people.

No mate, they're entirely different organisations. The Austrian identitarian movement that said Austrian is part of isn't the same as Damigo's Identity Evropa.

Isn't Damigo American? Why the fuck does he have a European Identity movement?

They plan on "using firebombs on the dirty shitniggers' boats" so that they sink and the "shitskins drown like they deserve". This is all explained in Lauren's recent video.

Because he has entirely European blood and ancestry and is probably not even a 4th generation American seeing as how a shitload of Europeans settled here only a century ago?

I hope they livestream if shtf

>letting Antifa/government track you down

We're not a specific Euro ethnicity, but definitely look towards you guys in solidarity. Sorry about WW2 gang.

> tfw a "shill disinfo kike" is doing more to protect europe than all of Sup Forums collectively

A century ago is a long time ago in terms of human life. Does he have any living European family members still in the homeland? That would make sense. But if not, then it seems rather pointless. America would be his home, not Europe.

There will be guys taking care of security on the ship.

>No mate, they're entirely different organizations
This.

who the fuck cares

The actual shill disinfo kikes are the ones who call her a kike.

He is of European blood and genetic stock, raised in a culture founded and maintained by Europeans for centuries and based on European philosophy and law. White America is just as European as Europe itself, the only problem is the multiculturalist shitskin brainwashing forced on everyone that states the lie that we were always multiracial, and not that we were over 90% white for basically our entire history until the 60s thanks to immigration reform pushed by Marxists.

Some more details on NGOs:

>The billionaire Soros secretley met the Italian PM Gentiloni, speaking of NGO
uk.blastingnews.com/business/2017/05/the-billionaire-soros-secretley-met-the-italian-pm-gentiloni-speaking-of-ngo-001685481.html

>Soros-Linked "Undesirable NGOs" Fund ISIS-linked Refugee Boats To EU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu

>Libya claims NGO boats in the Mediterranean are 'migrant taxis'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/libya-claims-ngo-boats-mediterranean-migrant-taxis/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-04/something-strange-taking-place-mediterranean
>NGOs are smuggling immigrants into Europe on an industrial scale

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
>Video depicting human traficking on a map

NGOs are engaging in human trafficking. You don't need an investigation for that. These ships sail to the North African coast, pick these migrants up and import them into Europe. They're not picking them up from their boats and returning them to where they came from. What is their justification for taking them to Europe? There is none other than the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan for the EU. The objective is to replace the European population and nothing else. Not some human rights bullshit or things like that. If that were the case, they'd ship them right back to Libya or whatever North African country they came from, but they never do.

>In France, 96% of rejected asylum seekers remain in the country.
thelocal.fr/20151020/france-deports-just-four-percent-of-asylum-seekers

Fuck off. White Americans are still European, it's still their homeland and they have the right to defend it in any way they choose to.

Because all this talk from Americans about Lauren and how she should be focused on Canada is a little hypocritical if you're supportive of Damigos EUROPEAN movement.

And gets BLACKED? Finish the story.

He sounds like a paki to me.

Yeah, because Pakis are super concerned about the future of the white race.

She's not ever going to address jews. She's being set up to be a figure in the new jew/israel friendly white nationalism. This is all theatre.

I'm questioning why, given the volatility of the political situation in American, an American is focusing on Europe if he has no longer got any strong ties beyond "muh blood heritage" to the old world, so I must be a paki. Got it. I am absolutely astounded and impressed by your grasp of objective reasoning. Holmes, you have truly outdone yourself this time.

>right wing boats

Austria stronk lads. I want to help them but i'm a coward with a new job and you wouldn't believe how much shit these guys are getting

not that interested in france
yes, they're overrun with (sand/)niggers
but they've always been a bunch of fucking communists
no productive white person wants to move there before or after the great invastion
good riddance

>Right Wing Boat Squads

How has the leader avoided arrest?

What is the situation like over there then?

kek

I have noticed rebel media has been talking about
white issues more too. They know whites are
going to get racial, so now they are going to try
to divert the sentiment into the direction of the
Jared Taylor style "jews are fine by me" white
nationalism. This is the style Lauren Southern
will likely promote. I noticed she is hanging
around with Luke Rudkowski, who was one
of the leaders of the 911 truth movement that
never mentioned the jews. Very predictable. It's
good that she's bringing attention to the movement, but just remember she is an operative, as are most of the people that will
be presented to us as our leaders.

Normie are getting red-pilled slowly, the problem is organized antifag violence that's funded by the eu. Vienna is still a shithole but at least it's full of Slavs too

He has a lawyer

What kind of actions do Antifa take in Austria compared to the US?

>She's being set up to be a figure in the new jew/israel friendly white nationalism

You're a fucking retard.

She left (((Rebel Media))) after they made a video shitting on white nationalists and after they went to Israel.

She's never praised Israel, and she's always condemned pro-Israel interventions like the ones in Syria.

In one of her last vids, she exposed the Great Replacement and defended the speech of WNs and "white power" groups over the "alt-lite" and "Rebel Media" (who swarmed a Caesar play to tell them how every spectators was a "Nazi like Joseph Gurbills")

The Jews absolutely hate her and keep going after her hard with every character assassination attempt they can find.

She's made speeches about cultural Marxism in the past, named people like Trotsky and Soros. She's just not retarded enough to ruin her career, probably getting her videos and herself banned, and limit the reach of her message by ranting about the Jews in every video.

Once you learn about the agenda, it doesn't take long to see who's behind it for any inquisitive mind if you just dig a little.

And it is a show to give this issue of NGOs, great replacement, and groups like IE, GI, and nationalism more exposure, which is good.

Some of you don't know how much the "racist" and "antisemite" or "white nationalist" or "Nazi" accusation can hurt when it's backed up by words and actions and limits the reach of your words and audience, that's why dog-whistles exist, not for any sort of "fake opposition", even if it is in some cases like InfoWars it is (who also counter white identity movements, Lauren doesn't)

we arent looking for attention, we want to take action and do something instead of sitting home tasting the blackpill. Its worth a try.

Destroying property, most of all they're trying to trip you up and get you into trouble with the law. You can't really be a one man operation like a house with a Trump sign in the US here, you need a network that makes sure you stay out of shit

The attention is necessary though. The boat on its own will not do much, it is the gesture, the dramatic example that will wake people up.

Bong, I agree the attention is needed. But you don't know enough, we have long therm plans. It wont be just one mission but more if nothing goes wrong! We will make the smugglers lives harder hopefullly.

You're right, I don't know much. But if you have future plans beyond this, then god speed.

I support you, but I'm explaining the side benefits to the actual blackpilled folks who think it's totally worthless. One boat isn't going to save the day, but I can see the potentials here. Good luck spaghettibro.

If none of our leaders get arrested and nobody gets shot by smugglers we will endure and keep going. I will update Sup Forums as much as I can as an insider and member. I won't be part of the mission but i will receive daily detailed updates.

I support Lauren. I can't believe """"Sup Forums"""" is falling for these character assassination psyops. I love anyone who promotes our values to more people.

I'm glad someone is not being pessimist nowadays, the battle for Europe just started and we will hold the line.

>the battle for Europe just started and we will hold the line.
Exactly.

It's only seeming futile because we all saw this coming from a million miles and decades ago. It's like a slow-mo car crash that you are one of the first to turn your head and analyze.

qt's 4 u

I don't think she's being set up as a leader, she's just a closet WN girl smart enough to know how to market herself, and use the money she gets for a good cause like this, and putting herself in danger constantly.

People need to stop thinking in terms of "leaders". They're all just public figures who do their own part.

>European means white.
>American means mulatto these days.
Get your facts straight, Paki-bong.

Traditional women, we need more

>The Jews absolutely hate her and keep going after her hard with every character assassination attempt they can find
That's called giving somebody cover. Just like mainstream media attack alex jones, even though he's a shill, and he's on the same team as the one's attacking him. This gives a kind of street cred to the operative.
>She's made speeches about cultural Marxism in the past, named people like Trotsky and Soros. She's just not retarded enough to ruin her career, probably getting her videos and herself banned, and limit the reach of her message by ranting about the Jews in every video.
The object of controlled opposition is to mimic the views of the target group. Controlled opposition obviously would make speeches and espouse our views.

Haha, really? Timestamp and link please?

"White" only makes sense in the context of USA. We're mixed Euros and it's the only way to differentiate here. That concept is strange in Europe considering the dozens of ethnicity and languages. Using "white" outside the context of USA waters down the concept and includes anyone with light skin regardless of the current connotation as European heritage.

I'm here as a pan-Euro nationalist to support the mostly-ethno states that already exist in Europe.

we're all gonna make it.

The girl on the left looks just like the Catholic chick who made me rethink my life 3 or 4 years ago. I wish so fucking much I could believe in God and be a TRUE conservative like her. I'd be the most dedicated right-wing Trad Con family master ever. But alas, I'm a fucking dope-smoking nihilist that doesn't give a single fuck about BIG CAUSES and that's what I'll always be: a degenerate. I sure hope I never have kids, no one deserves this fucking paralyzing apathy in their genes.

Hope you're well, Margarida...

>Just like mainstream media attack alex jones, even though he's a shill, and he's on the same team as the one's attacking him.

They also attack legit activists even harder, like David Duke, Kevin MacDonald, Red Ice TV, etc. The way they're going so hard after her show they feel she's a real threat. They don't see people like David Duke or Daily Stormer as a threat because of the public image or baggage in either case. The fact that she left Rebel Media alone and that they keep attacking themselves shows she's not going along with the plan.

>The object of controlled opposition is to mimic the views of the target group. Controlled opposition obviously would make speeches and espouse our views.
Or it could be that they really developed the same views by being redpilled. If they don't have the same views, you're claiming they're controlled like the "alt-lite" Sargon-types, if they have the same views, you're also claiming they're controlled.

The best thing you can do is provide alternatives and bridges from these public figures to take the full redpill, or try to push them to go further right like what happened to Lauren in the last years, but claiming that anyone who doesn't go the whole way or does anything in real world is controlled is just a destructive mindset

Please consider getting bullet proof vests, preferably with rifle plates. There is a lot of money involved here.

The amount of shilling for this cake face is pathetic and you orbiters should feel bad for doing it. Get off Sup Forums Lauren and stop wearing so much fucking makeup. Maybe your skin will improve.

What are the realistic chances of Antifa getting hold of assault rifles?

>Inb4 "But she is a JOO!!!!"
I didn't even open this thread and i can already see that this is mentioned somewhere in the first 5 posts in it. Lauren Southern is one of the very few of the mainstream eceleb alt-liteists that i still respect and like. I used to love all of them but then i grew up and my IQ surpassed my shoe size, now i only like and respect her and PJW, and PJW only because we share a lot of similar beliefs, his content is beyond cringe but i watch him to further deepen my own echo chamber

>That image
>That post

You're so pitifully obvious.

It's not Antifa I'm worried about desu, it's the Libyan smugglers.

You mean the amount of shilling against her?

I'm glad it will be probably slow down after this, it was really bad in the last weeks, and especially the last threads about this.

I think if there's dead young European people, it will just open a whole can of worms on them. They'd be exposed. People know they're going out there, if they don't come back there will be questions.

Lauren isn't even really alt-lite anymore.

If joining and supporting WN organizations in Europe, talking about the Great Replacement, stopping Soros NGOs, defending WNs, etc. is "alt-lite" then that term has lost all meaning.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

Lauren openly supports groups like IE and GI, PJW constantly counter-signals them and calls them "right-wing SJWs" for wanting to defend their lands and race.

>inb4 "e-celeb"
>unironically shilling this hard for a fucking e-celeb garbage

>PJW constantly counter-signals
This is why he fucks me off. He's content to shitpost in his flat and thinks that's enough. Not saying he needs to do more, but everyone has a role to play, and it isn't sitting on their asses watching his videos all day so that they can trigger "libtards" whilst wearing his CONDUVURDUH IS DA NU COUNTER CULTUH t shirt. He's a fucking cunt.

This. I posted this
youtube.com/watch?v=05slPcJ0s0I
and Lauren got called a liar and atttention whore, although this
youtube.com/watch?v=6vpJwfTYtJ0&feature=youtu.be&a=
and more show proof. It's just shills- now I don't mean paid shills, those are rare, I mean redditors who come here thinking they can 'defeat le ebul whiteys'. Don't let it work.

Be a shill. Vocally go against them, then when you get pressure, start to defend them against your further-left 'peers' until you go full 14/88.
That or just join discreetly, but that's lame.

I give up. user has tried to explain to 4ch exactly how controlled opposition works, how media celebs are astroturfed and just how dumb reinventing the Oathkeepers (US freeman boarder patrols) is suicide under EU maratime law.

Go nuts, enable the fuck out of LS and her PAC of student agitprop's. Its not worth posting the same shit 4x a week.

This entire gimmick is reckless as fuck and will end in tears. Anyone who has witnessed boat activism, be it Greenpeace vs. Shell or IHH vs. JDF knows there is zero tolerance for boat raiding. The first time Lauren's craft is identified in a hostile boarding or intercept action it will be marked for sinking. Archive this post, it's just a matter of when.

As for the Identiarian movement this stunt will give a perfect reason to ban right wing youth agitation in all EU as soon as the LS Boat leads to a trafficking related death; be it from return fire on the LS Boat or refugees being dumped overboard as the Trafficker bails on his cargo.

You can't just claim someone is controlled opposition without providing any proof.

>This entire gimmick is reckless as fuck and will end in tears. Anyone who has witnessed boat activism, be it Greenpeace vs. Shell or IHH vs. JDF knows there is zero tolerance for boat raiding. The first time Lauren's craft is identified in a hostile boarding or intercept action it will be marked for sinking. Archive this post, it's just a matter of when.

Her last stunt with Generation Identity didn't lead to any of this shit. Did you not know about it?

It gave them a lot of good PR and exposure, and brought attention to the problem.

>this stunt will give a perfect reason to ban right wing youth agitation in all EU as soon as the LS Boat leads to a trafficking related death
This is fucking illegal human trafficking. There would be no basis for it.

>supports israel
>not controlled

Who would you fuck, Sup Forums?

This pic makes me sad,look at all those beautiful blond children, niggers knew their place, no mexican shitskins or cambodian niggers, if we took a similar pic today i bet most would be some brown shade. sigh

She left Rabbi Media around the time Ezra was making people go to Israel to shill for them

>This entire gimmick is reckless as fuck and will end in tears. Anyone who has witnessed boat activism, be it Greenpeace vs. Shell or IHH vs. JDF knows there is zero tolerance for boat raiding. The first time Lauren's craft is identified in a hostile boarding or intercept action it will be marked for sinking. Archive this post, it's just a matter of when.

>Her last stunt with Generation Identity didn't lead to any of this shit. Did you not know about it?

Her last stunt led to two people being hospitalized after an AntiFa targeted assault.

The stunt before that led to her arrest and the charter boat being impounded by the Italian Navy.

So walk me through how this is not a PR disaster in progress ?

> It gave them a lot of good PR and exposure, and brought attention to the problem.

Sure if you call getting arrested by the Italian Navy good PR. Remind me which news channels have covered her "progress" ? I see more BBC airtime for the CNN-meme division then LS's weaksauce

>this stunt will give a perfect reason to ban right wing youth agitation in all EU as soon as the LS Boat leads to a trafficking related death
> This is fucking illegal human trafficking. There would be no basis for it.

I did not say illegal trafficking is not a problem. I said your course of action is going to get people killed and is on par with Alt-Left's Palestine protests. Sounds great on paper before you realize it's going to be overpowered at the war planning step, let alone the execution phase. All you are going to do is waste a fuckton of money, discredit the issue with this idiocy and solve nothing. Which will demoralize Alt Right in EU at best, get it banned for threatening commerce and public safety at worst.

There is plenty of ways to target human trafficking, randomly picking ships off transponder tracking blogs is not one of them.

Shoe0nhead because she is a degenerate submissive who would let you do anything

Covert=not openly acknowledged or displayed.
The whole point of controlled operations is that
it is clandestine. You aren't going to get "proof".
You have to use discernment. The cia has
admitted to the practice in the past, such as
operation mocking bird.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
"Approximately 50 of the [Agency] assets are individual American journalists or employees of U.S. media organizations. Of these, fewer than half are "accredited" by U.S. media organizations ... The remaining individuals are non-accredited freelance contributors and media representatives abroad ... More than a dozen United States news organizations and commercial publishing houses formerly provided cover for CIA agents abroad. A few of these organizations were unaware that they provided this cover."

I want Britt to sit on my face!

Trafficking for Dummies, declassified redpill edition;

1. Map the trade routes
2. Assess total shipping capacity and cargos declared at port of entry. Example: Is a 1945 trawler capable of trading Atlantic Cod from Egypt to Spain ? Context is key
3. Like Cuban Flesh Runners / Cartel boats you kill the transponder before you drop your cargo. Track 4 years of history and spot the drop spots. Often they are down-coast from major depots for deniability
4. Shipping insurance is a very small and tight industry. Like banks who layer for drug dealers the break is to identify who is Paris or Zug is "covering" the cargoes
5. Bulking. Taking on humans is a bitch of a cargo. What were the humans replacing on the ships ? What companies were passing through their cargo to act as the "Covering" cargo.
6. Entrapment. You are piloting a converted trawler, not a go fast boat or Cessna. What is your plan once you identify a Flesh runner ? How are you going to ID them using standard hails ? You are not LE and they have no reason to play nice.

These guys are going to get killed. Human trafficking is a huge business.

They need to basically livestream 24/7 and look over their shoulders non-stop.

More power to them though.

pictured: lauren hiding her ugly flat chin

>Her last stunt led to two people being hospitalized after an AntiFa targeted assault

Antifa making fools of themselves by randomly attacking journalists. Makes them look like savages and galvanizes more people to hate them.

>The stunt before that led to her arrest and the charter boat being impounded by the Italian Navy.
It still gave a lot of attention to GI and the NGO issue, and both are now getting mainstream attention from news outlets like BBC. They were also quickly released.

>There is plenty of ways to target human trafficking, randomly picking ships off transponder tracking blogs is not one of them.
Propose some, contact them or something. Because something needs to be done at some point, and this is something they've been doing for a while, they know how it works.

Brittany Venti, Brittany Pettibone, and ABitOfBritt

I would hold hands with seruturg

She's hot AF and stupid as an apple. I hope she does a porn movie soon tho, would watch that.

Does anybody ever think how much professional youtubing has deprived porn of some damn good women?

Wasn't there going to be a Sup Forumsboat that would sink refugee ships? What happened to that idea?

Good point, but the YT monetarization fuckery atm will hopefully counter that. Would love to see some YT pussies.

Word would get around so fast if an e-celeb was in porn, even their families would know in a week or so. I doubt many would do it.