PAGANISM GENERAL

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE WHITE GOD

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
stromamedical.com/
sacred-texts.com/neu/poe/poe04.htm
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
archive.org/details/TheAsatruEddaSacredLoreOfTheNorth
archive.org/details/SerranoMiguelTempleOfWotanHolyBookOfTheAryanTribes20170324
fryskednis.blogspot.com/2014/12/himmler-referring-to-wralda.html
youtube.com/user/smcnallen
runestone.org/
archive.org/details/PathOfWotanByJost
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for AESTHETIC Saxons

Who is also queer Pagan here?

2nd for odin drinks cum

Hail the white god!!!
>62482nd for odin drinks cum
Fuck off degenerates!!!

Lgbt is not rejected by Paganism.

You belong in a bog

You're are going to wander hel you fucking disgusting degenerate. You are just lucky society protects people like you!!!

Can white hispanics be accepted by pagans? Can I join your cult

"White hispanic" what's that? White nigger?

Fuck Abrahanism

Philippians 2:10-11
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Revelation 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

1 Peter 1:19-20
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

faggot
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

>Fuck Abrahanism
>israel flag

This now Christian General

John 3
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

I'm #14

go to /his/ or /lit/ if you want your convictions challenged. you hang out on Sup Forums with the children because you are one.

King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords

Revelation 19
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

What do you look like? Hair, Eyes?
If you resemble this then no!!!

OP is a chink that believes his brown eyes are a 'mutation', just check the discord

sorry nigger, you don't belong here

So your alternative is sandnigger people 2k years ago were visited by a dead kike on a stick which was born to a virgin and he hates gays?

Lul

That's not me lol

Revelation 21
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Let's get rid of those semitic sects.

Everything good in current christianity came from european traditions and morals, wich interwined with the ridiculous proto-communism and god of death cult.

Pretty sure 1 and 2 don't exist.
I'm a 3

fuck you nigger my eyes are awesome and are 100% white

13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

Nah OP is a leaf. Used to make these threads without hiding his flag.

19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

>dead
>kike
Ha

Fuck kikery, Jews need to be gassed and ovened.

ur a fucking chink buddy, have fun wearing glasses indoors like a fucking loser to conceal your ching chong eyes

literally not

stromamedical.com/
>tfw blue eyes are not sacred

Slavic pagan reporting in.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Mongolian children.

Are paganfags the new fedorafags?

The first one ever holy shit, join the discord

>posts the worst picture of me ever

step up man

I agree. So we started with Jesus

Why did you dye your hair friendo?

You should look into SS + GOMAD..

its sunbleached

literally hapas and other mongrels larping as vikings

just take the OP for these threads the past couple months for example straight out of china

Man I don't know what the fuck you are but you are not white. Also you look like you just got out of Auschwitz you dyel faggot

Haha, I honestly I wish could. My internet is so damn slow at the moment that I can barely open Sup Forums without wanting to throw it out the window.

100% aryan

>Haha, I honestly I wish could. My internet is so damn slow at the moment that I can barely open Sup Forums without wanting to throw it out the window.
K join we you can

#THE TURKS ARE COCHAROACHES!!!!
Why are Turks such disgusting-rats.
Other Muslim-Groups I can tollerate and respect.
Algerians, Pakistanis, Kuwaitis, Syrians, Iraqis, Moroccans, Libyans, Egyptians, etc.
But I could never respect the "TURK!"

Why are these people so fucking awful?

Source faggot

Your eyebrows are still your natural color, did you use Sun-In?

I'd rail you.

Alright this is just getting fucking ridiculous. This is like on infinitechan /asatru/ and all these tripfaggots were admitting they were half nigger or chinese.

no I went outside

thanks man

>dyed hair
>brown eyes
>slint eyes
oh wow, you really got me there, I almost mistook you for an aryan haha

fuck off back to mongolia and don't ever reproduce

lel, not the reaction I expected.

>Gender And Transgender In Modern Paganism – Gina Pond
>Pagan Polyamory: Becoming a Tribe of Hearts (Llewellyn Publications, 2005) – Raven Kaldera
>Queer Shamans: Auto-archaeology and Neo-Shamanism – Robert Wallis

Oh I've been waiting for one of these to come back up.

Tell me, you all believe in Might makes Right, Social Darwinism, Survival of the Fittest, right? You all think that helping the bottom group of society is supporting degeneracy right? That those people failed at life and deserve to die off, right?

Then why the fuck are you all trying to revive a dead, unfit belief system that was outperformed by newer religions. Paganism is an inferior system of religious beliefs, that's why Christianity trampled it into the ground effortlessly. Take your beliefs about Survival of the Fittest and apply them to your ideology. Christianity is evolutionarily a superior religion to Paganism and no amount of "lol kike on a stick! Ebic winz for 1337 pagans!" posts will change that.

>>
>No souces

Piss off.

>my eyes aren't brown they're WINE COLORED

nah fuck off you insecure faggot you have brown eyes and are therefore a mongrel

>Tell me, you all believe in Might makes Right, Social Darwinism, Survival of the Fittest, right? You all think that helping the bottom group of society is supporting degeneracy right? That those people failed at life and deserve to die off, right?

Nah. Nice strawman tho

WINE COLORED EYES!!!!

THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS

It's not a strawman if I ask you to confirm that's what you believe first. Learn what the buzzwords you're using mean before you use them.

LET THE SUN SHINE
LET THE SUNSHINE IN

>guys they're actually not brown i promise im aryan they're wine colored trust me.
>varg pls let me into your cool people club i want to be a depigmented nigger aryan like you

no difference

get the fuck out

are you so buttmad that you literally screenshot every time I say I have wine colored eyes?

>You believe x,y,z right?!
>well here's why x,y,z are wrong lol pagans btfo xD

Fuck off retard

All you have to do is clarify that you don't believe x, y, z. Strawmen already assume positions without even mentioning them in the opposing argument.

>are you so buttmad that you literally screenshot every time I say I have wine colored eyes?

LARPY LARPY FAG FAG

PASS THE VIKING HAT

kek good one friend

paganism is wrong. period.
*drops mic*

sacred-texts.com/neu/poe/poe04.htm

Read that for some Germanic perspective.

>Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"

You won't get any because it's plagiarized.

Just like this one.

mental illness
>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

>Why do people care about berating an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?
Because they're not irrelevant. They actively fund and even run many of the boats coming from Africa to Europe.

savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html

savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

>The Asatru Edda
archive.org/details/TheAsatruEddaSacredLoreOfTheNorth

>Serrano: Temple of Wotan
archive.org/details/SerranoMiguelTempleOfWotanHolyBookOfTheAryanTribes20170324

>The Origin of Himmler's Spirituality: Waralda and the Oera Linda codex
fryskednis.blogspot.com/2014/12/himmler-referring-to-wralda.html

>The Wotan Network
youtube.com/user/smcnallen

>The Asatru Folk Assembly
runestone.org/

>Hans Jost: Path of Wotan
archive.org/details/PathOfWotanByJost
>David Lane: Creed of Iron

>I don't understand physics or biology post #6000000

"My eyes aren't brown, they're wine colored. One is aryan and one is not"

same shit, sorry you're too insecure too realize

you belong in asia or turkey with those ching chong eyes, varg and other aryans will never let you into the cool kids club just give up

why are you spamming this

Shoo shoo cuckLoo

you're just jealous of my aryan eyes