Earth at the brink of a sixth mass extinction

>Over 360 species of large mammal in Africa, Asia, South America at highest risk
>A quarter of mammal species and 13% of birds are threatened with extinction
>Experts say drastic change to human diets and farming could reduce the risk

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4564050/Earth-brink-sixth-mass-extinction-experts-say.html?ito=social-facebook

>brink
indefinite amount of time in which to scare the fuck out of everyone

Praise the chink.

Can OP name me what the Daily mail considers to be the previous five mass extinctions?

That sucks, but extinction has been the norm for most of the earth's history, not survival.

1. stop letting african nogs kill everything for food
2. Stop letting chinks eat everything for traditional medicine that isn't scientifically backed
3. Stop letting industrial companies just dump shit into the ocean.
4. Stop letting hue ape Brazilians cut down their rain forests for farmland

Wow it's almost like if white people had control of these countries things wouldn't be going extinct.

>South America
I blame brazil for this

White people run Africa while hunting animals for sport, they dont go extinct

Black people run Africa while getting huge amounts of aid money to protect them, animals go extinct

We are not at brink, we are in it. Rates are well past those recorded in Foss Rec during other ME events. Don't worry though the leftist environmentalists will fix this problem by backing innovation choking reforms which will prevent the level of technological ability and economic prosperity required to address these global problems.

Extinction is normal but if we get out of hand we may fuck our own survival up. Also I have a soft spot for long living representations

Take the Pangolin for example, it's the only mammal with scale armor. It's an amazing adaptation. Chinks are killing them all because they think their scale dust cures their ED.

That's a terrible and completely retarded way to die out.

Doesn't matter. No one cares, and no one will do anything about it. Let us die like every other alien race that has become before us.

>Every other alien race that has come before us
>Implying humans aren't the first intelligent life in the universe.

You know compared to it's hypothetical "death" the universe isn't that old.

Good. No one needs giraffes and pandas.

Giraffes aren't endangered.

I couldn't give a single shit if the food chain gets fucked up as long as I STAY ON TOP. If all the food runs out, I'll simply kill myself.

>Over 360 species of large mammal in Africa, Asia, South America at highest risk
>A quarter of mammal species and 13% of birds are threatened with extinction

BECAUSE NIGGERS ARE POACHING THEM TO OBLIVION SO THEY CAN SELL THEIR ***DICKS*** TO CHINESE BECAUSE THE CHINKS BELIEVE EATING POWDERED RHINO COCK WILL MAKE THEIR 3" CHING-CHONG MICRO-DICK INTO A THROBBING VIRILE PHALLUS THAT WILL PUMP OUT MAGICAL GOLDEN SEMEN GIVING THEM MALE TRIPLETS.... BECAUSE "TAOIST ACLHEMY" SAID SO (EVEN THOUGH TAOISM IS "ILLEGAL" ACCORDING TO THE "PARTY."

Chinks will destroy the Earth if they ever gain ascendance over it... they are fucking termites.

Jews are the first ones to go...
Niggers and Chinks gotta go. Arabs too. (ARYAN peoples in the Arab dominated regions... ie. Persians, Northern Indians) can stay. Top-Tier Han can stay... Japanese can stay.

Everyone else??? Gotta purge them for the sake of the Earth and humanity as a whole.

Sorry (not really though)

Yes yes the sky is falling for real guys, they're super serious this time.

Human existence is already the worst mass extinction event in history. Wtf this article talking about, on the brink?

they are

If humans are the first intelligent life that means we will be the first ones to die. I'm still sticking with my theory that no alien race has made to space and died out before making it off their planet.

>Give niggers guns
>African animals go extinct
How unexpected

I kek'd. At least somebody gets it.

We have self sustaining elephant population in the US, should build reserves for all big fauna in US and just bring them here. Let africa rot.

>for food

They don't eat this shit user. They sell the horns and organs to Chinese who think grinding it up and snorting it will cure their case of tiny chink penis and just let the rest of the carcass rot.

I'm tired of science telling me we're all on the "brink" of dying my entire life. Bring the fucking noise

But all other races totally have the same empathy as we do towards nature, the only reason they do those things is because the white devil is oppressing them. You'll see once white people are gone all the nature on this planet will flourish.

As long as chickens and avocados dont go extinct, i dont even care

Why should I even care about these dumb big animals? Maybe there's a reason they are going extinct.

What about toast?

That's what happens when you are so ashamed of not being born Nordic that you decide to fuck up the whole earth.

Jews: Not Even Once!

gee niggers and gooks cant control their shit or manage their lands and wildlife what a surprise, wtf does it have to do with the west?

Awwwwwww yeah, nigga

For big animals like Rhinos maybe. But a lot of african animals like Chimps are endangered because Congo nogs go into the jungles and butcher them for meat.

>Californian

>Northern Indians
>Aryan

Nice try pajeet

Mexico is also infested with hippos now.

i remember this #FAKENEWS back in the 80s. they've been saying this for 100 years.

Maybe if we got rid of niggers and chinks it would change.

Chimps are niggers desu

that's offensive to chimpanzees.

toast? I only eat toast when I got some homemade grape jelly

Bump

dude... are you retarded?

Do you seriously believe "Aryan = "WHITE?"

If so... you should just... read a book or 20.

I'm not A hindu, from the Indian sub-continent... nor an actual "Aryan" from NORTHERN INDIA.

I'm just a standard issue White European diaspora in America who's family came from Ireland, England and Spain back in the 1700's.

I have Andrew Jackson and Oscar Wilde in my family trees... not a single
>Prajeet Singh Hanupradeep
nor anything even close to that...

My point being that "Aryan" doesn't mean
>Blonde-Haired, Blue-eyed Nordic phenotype.

If you believe that then you fell HARD for the (((JEWISH PROPAGANDA)))
>pic related... an actual "Aryan" girl
Please note she's not "white" nor is she frolicking in wheat fields with a yellow-tint photoshop filter on.

fag... get reading.

>Ireland
you're not even white so i'm not going to bother reading your irrelevant opinion

yeah, a bunch of niggers, spics, and gooks in charge of their precious natural resources will do that

They are right kalki yug is about to end a mass extinction is on its way

>kike hiding behind a slavic flag trying to do the "x" isn't white" game

fuck off Moshe... oven, sooner than later.

You're very response shows you are one of two things...

1) A Jew throwing shade/posion into the discourse of Sup Forums... to create drama and havoc rather than actual pro-right, pro-white discourse.
or...
2) a legitimate "neo-nazi" useful idiot jew-tool with red-suspenders and tattoos all over his face with a meth habit and a double-digit IQ who screams about how "he's the REAL FACE OF THE RIGHT!.... just the way his Rabbi wants it.

Either way... you are a tool and should choke to death on cock as soon as possible.

Bet your flag is Israeli or German

Name these experts faggot.

>breed tons of excess useless third world eaters
>be surprised when they destroy the environment around them
Liberals are so fucking retarded and short sighted holy shit how could it get this bad?

Bet (You) are dead wrong...

>check it

>Implying humans aren't the first intelligent life in the universe
>Humans
>Intelligent
Our species sure is arrogant huh?

>mass extinction soon, fellow homo sapiens
>oh really? When?

NOW

it's already happening

Jane Goodall went into the jungle, and was able to befriend a group wild chimps. You think she could do the same in Detroit?

This is what leftists wanted. You wanted to help the poor starving Africans, now they're killing all the lovely exotic animals.

I'll probably be dead by then so whatever

the experts and all the animals will soon see the true power of an authentic apex predator, at the top of his food chain and pissed off by shitty work, naggy dames, and experts who are undeserving of their qualifier.

Not going to read this thread but my prediction is that it's full of jaded christcucks so dissatisfied with their own life and wishing for death daily that they don't care about the possibility of these beautiful creatures going extinct