US to Annex Canada soon... please?

Help us... please

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/10/canadian-landlord-fined-12g-for-not-taking-shoes-off-in-muslim-tenants-home.html
ctvnews.ca/canada/pastafarian-fights-to-wear-spaghetti-strainer-for-id-photo-1.1960281
youtube.com/watch?v=75WwhHMgZ1c
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/h-6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>landlord
>can't even wear shoes in his own fucking house

Happened in Ontario, not a surprise.

Our country is an embarrassment.

What is a "G" of money anyway?
Is this some measurement for jizya tax collection?

Grand you retarded burger, you use it in the states too

Uhh, no, we use $12k. You know, like the metric system? Dumb leafs. Why can't you do it like the rest of the world?

It's origins are from the 1910's when in banking the $1000 dollar not was the largest note. The notes were referred to as large, grand or kilo. i.e 12 Large, 12 G's or 12K

I hate this country. I wish we had Trump.

You just justified your american retardation, burger. You're not trolling me either, you're just a fucking idiot

ABSOLUTELY HALAL

Is this for real?

Goddamn, that shit is nasty.

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/10/canadian-landlord-fined-12g-for-not-taking-shoes-off-in-muslim-tenants-home.html

If I move to Canada and declare myself as a beliver of the Flying Spaghetti Monser and I demand the government that everyone who enters my place of worship or my house must be coverd in spaghetti sauce will people have to obey to it? Since you can't really dispute the FSM it must be the case right?

>wearing shoes indoors
>only fined 12K
dude got off easy, people who do this should be culled

We don't use "G" as an abbreviation of thousand we use "K" via French from Greek khilioi meaning ‘thousand.’

ctvnews.ca/canada/pastafarian-fights-to-wear-spaghetti-strainer-for-id-photo-1.1960281

Not only that but his "shoes" were slippers meant for use only indoors.

Your niggers say "G's"

He common rule here is any kind of footwear stays on the ground or in a shoe rack. You wear shoes on the bed or on the couch like a filthy American, you're getting kicked out.

John Alabi Interview About Human Rights Tribunal's $12000 Sharia Fine

youtube.com/watch?v=75WwhHMgZ1c

>poo
>calling an american filthy
Shoes on bed is a meme.

Some people do say "grand" in a slang manner, but it's almost always written out and spoken as "K". I thought it was just more fun to mock you rather than inform you.

TAKE IT BACK

human rights tribunal
>kek

what has this to do with sharia?

The money will go to the Sharia bank

Because the Human Rights Tribunal is siding with the Muslims claim that the landlord's property is a Mosque because they claim it's a Mosque.

you actually tried it 0.o?

How long until we have to take Jordan Peterson in as a refugee? Imagine being fined $12k for wearing fucking shoes hahahha Canada is no longer a real country.

your niggers say "My country now"

>im not even trolled
>is clearly trolled

top kek, a fiesty little leaf we have here

Not sure we want to at this point

>ctvnews.ca/canada/pastafarian-fights-to-wear-spaghetti-strainer-for-id-photo-1.1960281
I wonder what happend if he sues. Pretty sure he would win.

Also, the landlord is really fucking black. Like African right off the boat. He gets hit with Muslim tax. Pure pottery

I guess leafs are racist

CANADA YES!

I'm gonna move to Canada, pretend to be a muslim, fake hate crimes, and complain about religious persecution nonstop so I can get free gibs!

>It's a humans right to not have someone wear shoes in their house
I mean, I think wearing shoes indoors is barbaric but you should be fined $12 tops, not a thousand times that.

poo in the loo.....
wears no shoes indoors
takes a shit on the carpet

It's the victim hierarchy. It goes something like this

Muslims
Fags
Niggers
Women
>fill in the blanks
White Christian Males

To be fair, so do our dindus. But hen again we do put those ones in prison

Didnt read anything about a mosque, if its snowing outside and my landlord would come with his dirty shoes in my apartment I would sue him aswell.

yes we do

> 3 years from now america will have to decide whether or not to take white canadian refugees because canada will be turned into a wartorn, terrorist filled, muslim hell hole

I'm Canadian and while I'd never say "g" (rather, "k"), I say "grand" all the time and am pretty sure most people do.

the Muslims claim he has to remove his footwear (really slippers only meant for indoors, not muddy boots you mong) because they pray in the apartment. Where else do Muslims pray that requires removing shoes? Oh fuck, that's right, a fucking Mosque. So they are claiming his property is their personal fucking Mosque.

You wish to sue me for wearing boots in your apartment Saracen?

We should just put you out of our misery

its okay baby. the chinese will love to colonize you

>kick them out of his house
>Muslims have no house now

>The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster has been recognized as a religion in a handful of countries around the world.

>The United States allows Pastafarians to wear colanders for their driver’s licence photos.

Why the fuck would we even want you?

Digits! Leafs BTFO!

But that negotiated detente ended two days later after Ismail videotaped Alabi refusing to remove his shoes when entering their bedroom. “She said it was disrespectful and an act of racism.”

Nah, dont make shit up he was videotaped refusing to take of his shoes there is no word about slippers.

Moron, $1000 is called a "G" because in the US $1000 is the amount needing to be stolen for someone to be charged with Grand Theft (felony)

You should have followed the directions for "add your own twist." Don't blame the food for your laziness to cook god tier hamburger helper.

America needs to colonize Canada. You can't let a globalist stronghold exist that close to your border.

Two trips! US to annex Canada confirmed!

HAAHAHAHAHA

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

I would die in a hail of bullets before paying a cent of that "fine." I would also liquidate everything I owned and donate it all to the NRA so they couldn't come after my assets posthumously

WEW LAD

meanwhile its still A OK to say gd damn on television. one of the most offensive things you could possibly say in front of a christian.

How the fuck do you not know what a grand is

What law is being broken? Shariah Law

What race is Muslim?

Have you watched the interview with the landlord Achmed?

>libshits eating their own
Love it.

God damnit nice d()bs! M8

Nuclear holocaust when?

fuck up faggot.

Gorillian

>What law is being broken? Shariah Law
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/h-6/

>What race is Muslim?
its not a race

>Have you watched the interview with the landlord Achmed?
I did and if the complaintans have a video form him refusing to take of his shoes in the middle of Winter, then its more then justified. I would have sued him without hasitation

dont worry when the shit hits the fan canada is going to bend over.

Why any of you shitposting about the BC wildfire?:

>Literally takes the bait
>"I didn't get trolled!"

wew, leafs are at it again

Checked!

Fucking leafs...