GET IN HERE! "ANTI-FASCIST GYM?!?!" Tucker Carlson DESTROYS Muslim On Hate Crimes

youtube.com/watch?v=HEEfNpVN0eY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>makes gym to fight off right wingers
>"How many Trump supporters live in your area?"
>"Just a few"

These liberals are out of their fucking minds. They watch too many movies and think that fiction applies to reality. They think that their martial arts and self defense garbage can stop a gun. Even Bruce Lee said in an interview if someone has a gun no matter how good a martial artist you might be you go splat. They will want to use examples of an uneducated hood nigger like me tryign to use a gun clumisly and they disarmed me because the safety was on and they think that applies to right wingers who make guns a part of their lifestyle.

Are arab noses worse than jew noses?

this guy walks up to you and asks you who you voted for?

what do you say

jeff pls go

>Bruce Lee said in an interview if someone has a gun no matter how good a martial artist you might be you go splat

>his son gets shot on a movie set with a prop gun that shoots blanks
like pottery

Jeff pls go...

That illegal alien comment at the end, top kek. BUT TUCKER.... TUCKER!!!

Tucker vs mussi bumps

I don't get all you RACISTS. Muslims are peaceful people, have you HONESTLY ever met one? Or are you all just manlets who should be /r9k/. Yeah I thought so

It was a hit sent out by (((THEM)). In fact (((THEY))) were responsible for killing Bruce as well because he was destroying the meme of tiny penis chink man and the desexualization of the asian male social engineering.

shes in chicago too, I wonder if this is related to the antifa self defense video Unicorn Riot uploaded (and then took down because he was made fun of so badly)

Muslims are taking away my victim status and gibs. Also those fucking white women and even our nigreses are hopping on the le converted to islam meme to double up on their victim status. It's unfair for nigger men who are truly oppressed and deserve assistance.

>Keeps repeating the same stabbing event over and over again because that's the only example she has of Trump supporters being violent
She failed miserably..
Also, a fucking gym? In god damn Chicago? If anyone is doing the raping/robbery/beatdown there, it will be a gang member with a gun.

Swedes have Fox ?!

It's not hard finding a Fox stream online bro

>That man in Portland who stabbed 2 black women makes me scared to ride the bus. All Trump supporters are racist!

That guy was a Bernie supporter liberal who stated on his facebook that he wanted to false flag against Trump supporters...and did it.

Can someone post a quick rundown ironically Im at the gym right now with no headphones

Semitic noses are semitic noses.

Le cookies aren't ready

I'd just whack him in the side of the head and laugh as he goes down like a sack of spuds.

VIOLENT WHITE NATIONALIST

non whiteness is a mental illness

Modest headdress
Six pounds of foundation and eye makeup
Needs battery acid

>dont worry about it you fucking twink bottom bitch

fuck off

Bump

Yeah I met tons in takrit.

Bernie supporters were not Hillary supporters.

Those who were not Hillary supporters were Trump supporters.

Therefore, Bernie supporters ARE Trump supporters. QED.

It's great how perplex he always looks.
and how even more so when some one says stupid shit.

the FUCK you just say?

where that

His hair is pretty cool but doesn't match his strong jaw desu.

I'm upset that you shared this image.

You're gay

Sorry if I gave you horrible flashbacks

>Statistics
F

Lol I too bad a twinge of pain.

U wot m8? ill smak u in the gabber swer on me mum

Wondrous

gotta love /fit/

That wannabe zzyz haircut. Kek

Vacate the premises Geoffry

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY

Holy fucking shit - that last point with the illegal alien lmfao JESUS FUCKING CHRIST NUKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are shit-libs SO fucking insane?

F-for you

>moves in closer so chest is almost rubbing against his chin
>looks 45degrees downwards at jeff seid's 5'9 brow

i voted for trudeau
>kiss him on forehead

allah snackbar

I'm actually in total non-ironic support of that woman and her group.
Combat training is a redpill for the most part.

I thought he was a crazy ass Bernie supporter that got disenfranchised and, was basically a walking Hollywood Nazi in order to make us look bad.

L-l-leonidas I. Please don't rape me.

I love how you can see him trying not to laugh near the beginning.

LE COOKIES MAN

Leonidas was a faggot that got his shit pushed in by pic related.

Yeah, it was the Jews. Not the experimental supplements, experimental workouts like self electrocution, or the result of bare knuckle fist fights in Hong Kong that caused the aneurysm.

Leonidas I was dead before the Sacred band of Fags existed, Juan.

>80% of terrorist incidents are carried out by people who think that other races & religions don't belong

Hmmmmm... I wonder why that is, or who could be behind it...

shill thread

>experimental supplements
Made by (((THEM))).

Jill Stein

anyone getting the jimmies that i can no longer see canadian flag shitposters? im guessing they use the fake flags now but i dont know. they need proof that they are shilling for the shekels

Jesus christ where do they dig up these jokers? These have to be payed actors, I can't bring myself to believe that individuals this dumb want to put themselves on television, and that their message actually resonates en masse.

just saw this. they are getting ready.
ARE YOU!!???

It's not about that dickhead, its about MY taxes being raised to support these vermin.

Every time there's a video of him DESTROYing people it's just them saying things and him making stupid faces while saying "really? come on!"

>other bodies
what?

kek

>muslim cites SPLC

They btfo of themselves

I too take it in the ass

>gets btfo
>well i wasn't talking about that
everytime.
tucker is a treasure.

The ending was brutal

This might be the best one since Kurt Einchenwald

It's plainly obvious that isn't for self defense but for sucker punching people who you perceive to disagree with you bike lock style.

I just assume the shitposts are leafs

That was gold

>expose immigrants
>expose hypocrisy on gun control with simultaneous distrust for the government officials

Textbook

"guns are more effective than karate chops"

Holy shit that was hilarious

>are you detaining me, officer or am I free to go?

Tuckers a trap.

Ohhh man, at the end even she knew she was fucked. The look of fear and confusion in her eyes is priceless.

Agreed.

It does not matter how many "trump supporters" committed hate crimes, its about a person being able to defend themselves against ANYONE wishing to cause another harm based on their religion or appearances.

Anyone wanting to keep their beneficial organisations legitimized on a fact of bettering oneself against an empowered social witch hunt based off biased media should problably not give Tucker the time of day.

Hes the definition of a shitty person, in my opinion. And i'm betting its because (they) are paying him well to do it.

this is the most retarded shit I have seen in a while.
racist crackas are known to shoot people.
should be teaching them about conceal carry, and taking them to target practice.

Fuck Tucker... bring back Bill.

Tucker is just a guy who got his ass kicked in high school.

BOO

>>"Just a few"
She obviously says "quite a few"
You are fake news

TUCCED

Holy lol, are you esl, or do you just over-confidently think you have interesting and eloquent things to say?

I'm proud of you Sup Forums

> DAS RITE
> WUZ QUEEN

nice work boys

Do you just come up with this shit off the top of your head?

when will it end?

That ending though.
>ILLEGAL ALIEN, HAH!