Say something nice about this country

We can make fun of their waste disposal methods and choices all we want but India has contributed numerous invaluable contributions. I'll start:

>Thank you for introducing the concept of this; 0,1,2,3,4 etc. Otherwise we'd still be using shitty Roman numerals
eg: Hindu numerals (543), Roman numerals (DXLIII) where D = 500, X = 10, L = 50. You place the X before the L to subtract 10 and then place the III. Pretty fucking stupid

Those are Arabic numerals. The Indians only contributed the concept of 0.

Roman numerals are cooler, fuck off.

I really like Naan bread.

Some of the best cannon fodder in the history of the British Empire came from that shithole.

you and this thread are irrelevant.
reported for that reason.

*ahem* what about me dad?

their scammers are fun to prank call?

You, Australia and arguably, though still massive faggots, Canada are the best things to come out of it. I'm a shill for CANZUK.

See The only reason we have a 0 nowadays is because poos are joos and wanted to haggle the price to

Arabs stole from Hindus and Hindus stole from other indigenous Indian populations

I'd be open to letting you be the 51st state. Then you can have handguns and call people nigger on the internet. Plus Trump would deport your muslims. It's a win-win-win.

But then we're part of America.

It's raining heavily in India.
It's morning 6:30 am. I hope you all have a nice day.

You're on the same path my friend.

Sure, we're completely fucking awful but part of CANZUK is free movement. A bunch of American niggers would end up moving to the UK for gibs if there was anything similar between US-UK and neither country would, unfortunately, make it exclusiveto whites.

spotted the poo in the loo

>who else would defend them?

We gave our niggers their own country in Africa, for free, and they still wouldn't leave. They aren't going anywhere. You would get a ton of Mexicans. They are hardcore catholic, listen to loud polka music in their shitty trucks and like to mow lawns.

Made hundreds of dollars from tricking dumb tech support scammers from bumhole flag country. So I thank them.

lol try again sweetie ;)

Never seen a Mexican in my life so I'll take your word for that, but I think you're underestimating just how much of a welfare state the UK is.

We're stand with pride in our accomplishments knowing 1) we had the worlds largest empire 2) we're the first country in history to pay our enemies (Anjem Choudary) more in benefits than our soldiers.

My favourite international cuisine.
All those curries.

I sorta like your food

>India
>Nice

better than pakistan

They created the number zero to count the number of toilets used in their country.

don't even bother
the UN-meme of "poo in loo" has infected the minds of the scum of the planet

Mexicans really aren't that bad. Our blacks like big flashy houses and big flashy cars with fancy wheels. I don't think they would like the UK very much. We throw so much money at them it would make you sick. They aren't going anywhere, they have it too good to leave.
I used to spend a lot of time in London for work, so I know the town, but that would be like you knowing about NYC, it's not representative of the country. Every once in a while I'd meet a regular working class Englishman, and our power levels would slip. Gave me faith in the old mother country.

There is something wrong with your hand.

Holy shit

I had a authentic Marathi gf once. Best fucking sex of my life. Thanks India.

You made my country more relevant. Thanks, India.

>he fell for the poos invented zero meme

Zero was invented independently by the Babylonians, Mayans and Indians (although some researchers say the Indian number system was influenced by the Babylonians). The Babylonians got their number system from the Sumerians, the first people in the world to develop a counting system. Developed 4,000 to 5,000 years ago, the Sumerian system was positional — the value of a symbol depended on its position relative to other symbols.