Lol Leftists hate Macron now because hes RACIST

Lol Leftists hate Macron now because hes RACIST

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/french-president-macron-mentions-high-african-fertility-in-passing-the-respectables-are-aghast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wew, if he keeps this up I'll start running the FAMAS in Battlefield 4.

Its good in rb6

WTF I love Macron now

Sagen die Wahrheit ist rassistisch?Wussten Sie nicht?

>I'm an exception to the rule so everybody must be exactly like me
lefty logic right there

I watched the speech. He literally said Africa has problems with democracy transition and failed states, too. But you don't see leftists complaing about that do you.

What caused him to take the purple pill? He's been leaning right ever since he stopped being retarded about Syria

Macron has a little bit of colonialist attitude in him, I like it. Maybe France isn't lost after all.

His plan is unfolding

>Playing Trashfield 4 instead of Counter Hack : GO

I have always wondered why are nobodies allowed to reply to world leaders on social media?

weren't millions of lefties heaping praise on this guy when they didn't know anything about him at all because he seemd progressive?

its honestly funny how little conviction and loyalty they have, its one reason the Left loses despite gaining so much power through out history, they turn on their own for not being "left" enough and failing to sync with the groupthink.

it seems to me Macron talked the talk and walked the walk and tricked them all into thinking he was a Lefty because he knew it was a winning path to victory, but is secretly a centrist nationalist.

he didn't "take" anything, you are just seeing his real opinions now that he suckered the Lefties into voting him in.

>says africa should stop breeding like fucking animals.
>RACIST, REEEEEEEEEEE

He literally did a 180 tho. On Syria, Russia, we thought it was a fluke, then migrants and taxes, now he's dropping subtle redpills about niggers

So konnen Weltfuhrer uber sie lachen

>Uses anecdote evidence to refute a claim backed by statistical evidence.

He still a Rothschild Jew

no shit, its call subversion, you say one thing, do another.

are you so stupid that you cannot understand this concept and that his "180" wasn't his goal the whole time? do you take everyone and everything at their face value and are shocked when someone manipulates or lies?

is he /ourguy/?

Macron moved during G20 to take a photo right next to Trump. He's gotta be redpilled

#NichtalleNigger

>macaroni beats Le Pen
>oh shit Europe is fucked, F
>macaroni photographed with Big Bog
>is now /ourboi/

So this is the power of the Bog Pill

Lernst du Deutsch

>my nig parents were engineers and neuroscientists and didn't have 20 kids like the rest of Africa so Macron is wrong
if he's trying to make a point about education making it so that you're less likely to just breed all day, then sure
otherwise I have no idea what he's getting at

Radical centrism is the only ideology worth pursuing, everything else discredited.

Heil Macron

He's not though. This remark was a preface to his plan to send INFINITE GIBS from white people to Africa, to encourage them to stay there. Completely ignoring the fact this has always failed in the past and that aid is in fact a huge problem, since it destroys any attempt at local production (can't compete with free, superior western food / goods), encourages uncontrolled breeding, and ensures most of the children survive.

So he's still a globalist tool advocating for a policy that will produce infinite niggers and ultimately white genocide.

fucking hell, i dont know what to think about him now

Hes right tho/.

Es tut mir leid....

Stop shilling this faggot. He's a literal Rothschild puppet.

Give me a rundown

unz.com/isteve/french-president-macron-mentions-high-african-fertility-in-passing-the-respectables-are-aghast/

is there a video with subtitles?

burger is right macron is laughing right now

>breitbart

why does he think his last tweet is an any way a refutation of Macron's statement?

>fun fact my anecdotal evidence goes against the well established readily apparent to anyone norm so shove it
this is why people hate blacks

Haben sie gehört das deutsche Band?

hahaahahahhahahahahahah bro u r fumin!

>unz.com/isteve/french-president-macron-mentions-high-african-fertility-in-passing-the-respectables-are-aghast/

Don't get so excited by such things. Didn't Merkel and Cameron say that multiculturalism wasn't working? Well, we all saw were that went.

Why do Liberals always argue like this?

> My anecdotal evidence is what all Africans are like even though only my dad is from Africa and probably immigrated to a first world country where he met my mom

Shills please leave to lefty/pol/

mit a bang?

they don't understand statistics.