Praise for Italian Americans

I've seen the "Italy is not white" memes and I'm generally fine with them. But Pol has got to show plenty of respect to Italian Americans and their based culture.

>incredibly family focused
>male is dominant head of household
>comfortable with moderate to light physical abuse to keep things in order
>anti drug
>loath blacks
>enjoy manufacturing jobs
> delicious cooks and self serving

Embodiment of America if you ask me. I welcome these wop families into my home and neighborhood whenever I can.

How many Italian Americans have you met?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAQQ1Vlk1nE
youtube.com/watch?v=zraXZ1YP0Ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OOOOOOO

Fuck off, everyone gets their fair share of shit. You dago pastaniggers aren't special.

>How many Italian Americans have you met?
A couple. Confused them with slightly lighter skinned spics at first.

Letting any flavor of Catholic into this country was a mistake. They have no respect for liberty and cannot mind their own business.
-t descendant of Poles and Italians, too fat and too burger to go back

>Pastaniggers aren't special

DaVinci
Gallileo
Fermi
Michaelangelo

The list goes on...

These greasy WOPS invented civilisation.

No German-Americans are small town farmers salt of the earth people. They are the real America not Democrap city scum.

Except we are superior to germans and anglos. At least we know how to run an empire for more than 150 years. Get on our level losers.

Italian in the Western Hemisphere is another word for Jew.

Thanks but no need for the greasy insults

T. Butt hurt low iq barbarian

>loath blacks
more like loves blacks

T. dark haired, brown eyed, hunchbacked, hook-nosed, Semitic manlet

Morons.

Never met an italian. We hate the rap culture. But if sheneqa acts white and is tight then its not a problem

Literally the exact opposite

germans are a bunch of autistic faggots

They are the biggest organized crime conspirators in the US. The Genovese and Gambino crime families make billions a year. They're entrepreneurial, I'll give'em that.

T. "Ubermensch" whos income is 20k a year. Sorry, you are a wanna be imperial.

Thanks. But we are not criminal per say. Stop slandering.

american immigrant power rankings

1. ORIGINAL GANGSTER british fuck the queen english
2. get the fuck out of our neighborhood italians
3. i believe what he's saying but i see the future germans
4. hit 'em with the ol' wood shampoo irish
5. i'm german too, scandanavians
6. i'm german too, swiss
9000 french
9001 spanish
9002 russians

As an American Italian, all I can say is that I get along wonderfully with my French and Anglo neighbors. They invite me into their lives and homes to be a member of their community, and in return I invite them into mine. We share with one another certain aspects of our unique American cultures. For example, I have a clambake with my boss and I bring over some of my Nana's wicked good pizelles. (Waffle cookies.) I also work as a commercial fisherman, and always make jokes with my Anglo/French Captain about my swarthy summer skin. We laugh at our differences and joke to one another about our heritage.

t. American Sicilian in Northern New England

Italian Americans never assimilated and are too obsessed with their national heritage. They are greasy, quick to anger people who yell a lot. If you see one call them out on it.
t.part Italian American

Italian American here. Most of us just laugh at Sup Forums racial purity fantasies.

>How many Italian Americans have you met?
Many, unlike you. Food's pretty good though.

>anti-drug
kek, no. the parents might be against drugs but their kids love drugs
>loathe blacks
the community is split on this. I've seen families where a couple kids are wiggers and coalburners and others who realize that the blacks are trouble.

no, not at all. henpecked as fuck. I've seen Italian mothers who make the entire family live in the basement because they don't want their family fucking up the living room, kitchen, and dining room. She'll insist on getting a kitchen installed down there and the only time anyone sees the main floor of the house is when they're on their way to the top floor to go to bed or when there's company.

lololololol

You nailed it.

That's because we are whiter than the haters.

That's not quite true, but the propensity of Italians to Racemix and produce Pizzabagel kids is unsettling.

Case in point. This is the shit I'm talking about.
All Italians are greasy WOP niggers. And Italian-Americans are the greasiest of the greasy.
I can say that and it's not racist because I'm part WOP nigger.

I've seen the "Arabia is not white" memes and I'm generally fine with them. But Pol has got to show plenty of respect to Arab Americans and their based culture.

>incredibly family focused
>comfortable with moderate to light physical abuse to keep things in order
>anti drug
>loath blacks
>enjoy owning stores
> delicious cooks and self serving

Embodiment of America if you ask me. I welcome these sandnigger families into my home and neighborhood whenever I can.

How many Arab Americans have you met?

they're scumbag union niggers, just like the irish lol

>We hate the rap culture

>implying you didn't spend all of high school watching Godfather, Scarface, and Menace to society and smoking blunts with the black kids that got bussed to school from the neighborhood that your parents grew up in but white flighted out of when they got married.

this
>Italians are not white

>Muh shekels

>Trust me goy, I'm totally Italian and NOT Jewish

T. Germanic automata
Your garbage. Italians are the best whites. Look how long the roman empire lasted. Compare it to German and Anglo.

Loser. Take off that fake flag. I am whiter than you. My stock investments prove it. And so what? Weed is harmless. Beer drinking piglet german.

Dude, you sound like sewerage.

Pasta Niggers are just as uncultured as their black cousins. All they do is be loud, use the most grandiose hand gestures, talk about grandma's spaghetti, and act like they're all in the mafia.

Also, the male isn't the dominant head of the household. It's the Nonna.

>Oy vey, get a load of this goy

To be fair to the mother. Her living room was immaculate and the sofa looked really nice through the clear plastic covering. Her strategy was working well.

Only the northern Italians.
Most Italians-Americans are angry manlets who end up being used car salesmen who never shut the fuck up about being Italian.
Thank god my half wop father found a German woman

This picture is dumb, you can be European and still not white. The only people that are white are Northwestern Euros.

>all they do is be

T. Niglet mcdizzke nig

>I a-dindu a-nuffin, mama mia!

>I am whiter than you. My stock investments prove it.

>whiteness is a function of investment portfolio
Sounds like a Jewish notion.

Anyhow, what kind of self-respecting Italian-American invests in stocks? You've been had, paisano. You're supposed to invest any surplus money in a landscaping business. Construction is ok too. Don't forget to pretend that you're mobbed up even though you aren't.

Jews and Italians are more powerful than you. That's why you are a nazi, right? You do not have any power, so you cling to a garbage ideology as if you do have power.

>most
>implying you met most italians

Get a load of this loser? Most italians are bettet than you autistic loser. Sorry to burst your bubble, but north or south, it does not matter, Italians have on average higher IQ you butt hurt piglet. You are pink, and in debt to the Jews, HAHAH fucking loser. We infiltrated hollywood, the stock market, and the sciences. You might confuse us with Jews since we are similar. In other words, go fuck yourself you average pleb.

>talk about grandma's spaghetti
It's more complicated than that.

>Talk mad shit about nana's cooking
>ignore the fact that nana no longer cooks because she's so old that she can barely get out of her chair.
>Badmouth all the Italian restaurants in town because their food sucks and they use shitty gravy (aka tomato sauce for non-Italian Americans)
>Pretend that you didn't see them walking out of Olive Garden after they chowed down on endless salad, pasta, and breadsticks.

You're poor. End of story. Pig.

>this mad guido

Reported to the FBI

See how offended you get?
It's because my insults sting, don't they? You know what I say to be true.

>You might confuse us with Jews since we are similar

Pizzabagel detected

>Are Italians white?

Truly the greatest philosophical question ever postulated by mankind... I doubt we will ever truly know the answer. Some of the greatest minds on Sup Forums have tried and failed to answer this. Maybe it's just one of those things humans weren't meant to comprehend, like a dog trying to understand quantum physics.

Put away that faggy stiletto knife and bring me my breadsticks you stinking ginzo.

Booda Bapa? Booda Bapa Bippa!!?

>TFW half Italian
>TFW i don't eat pasta at resturants because they never do it right
not even mad, i just can't bring myself to eat pasta that is made with such shit sauce and isn't cooked al dente because pedro can't take 5 minutes to become a little more cultured.

>northern Italians.
I'd be careful with this. There are a lot of Italian Americans who claim to be Northern Italians even though their name is something like Calabrese. It reminds me of the Argentina is white meme.

A fair and relevant assessment.

I've met a northern Italian and a Sicilian, both really cool and generous people, smart too. The Sicilian actually gave me a free bottle of branca menta too. He was pretty swarthy though. Real Italians are much better than Italian Americans.

>Italian Americans and their based culture.

Sure, Tony.

I know, because my family is such a case.
My grandpa is med skin looking as fuck and claims he's from up north. It's obvious he's from the south.

American whites are the worst whites.

Tbh.

So now I'm not white anymore, oh well I will manage with my privilege

Paying restaurant prices for pasta is pretty stupid no matter what ethnic group you're from. I'm just saying that I've seen a lot of Italian Americans talk a big game on this kind of thing, but then when they have to tie on the feedbag they are kind of hypocritical.

I myself know my family came from Sardinia, wish i could get a definitive answer about how Sardinia is perceived by Italians. The only thing i know for certain is that its generally looked upon notably better than Sicily.

Nobody asked you, tranny.

I cant stand any of the Germans who live in my city... the Italians are based though

>tfw born a girl and still have a bigger dick than you

huehuehue

What do Italians think of Italian Americans?

youtube.com/watch?v=jAQQ1Vlk1nE

pic related cannot be refuted

If Italians aren't white then you're saying Europeans are not white.

Stop falling for the divide and conquer Jew stupid newfags

America just ruins people, period.
No matter the ethnicity, America will make you into a worse person, guaranteed.
Multiculturalism was a disaster.

Probably the same way we look at the Americans that left to become Canadian forever ago, they either don't care or think that Italian Americans need to stop calling themselves Italian because they are obviously not culturally Italian and can't even speak a word of Italian.

>right wing terrorist

Reported to FBI.

See how defensive you got? It is because your insults hold no truth. If the demographics were not in your favor, you would lose. That is about to change. You are a loser, all the way through. That is why you blame superior cultures for your loss.

Nice Nazi flag. How'd that work out for you?
>Leave it to a German to steal an Italian ideal and disfigure it being recognition.

bump the Italians are not white meme is retarded divide and conquer tactics. It's cringey

I think it's just the fact that the U.S. has no culture.

You can't compare cheesecake factories to let's say, Polish folklore.

So in that sense multiculturalism just multiplies zeroes.

U.S. used to have culture, it died some few decades ago.

> If the demographics were not in your favor, you would lose
Wat? A swing and a miss there buddy.
I'm German/Anglo/Italian.
talk about insults with no bite

We have great culture up until the 1960s
Old America was destroyed in all the post WWII-posterity.

>Cuomo
>DeNiro

Actually wanting to claim these two?

Maybe cowboys you could argue are quintessentially american in nature.

Otherwise I can only see bastardization of Anglo culture.

had*

No. A swing and a hit, you ugly mutt. You placed german first. You are trash.

The fucking goombahs are the worst have you seen Jersey shore New York is a liberal hell hole because of those fucks I'll be honest I would take one of them over a nigger or spic any day but there terrible

Its not exactly all of American culture but this covers the 20s

youtube.com/watch?v=zraXZ1YP0Ho

Be Italian American
>Family are wealthy industrialists
>Other part of family are Costra Nostra
>Life is good
> Migrant grandfather would emphasize that we're American first and Italian second
> Top tier food
>Top tier culture
> Top tier history
> Niggers are afraid of us
I could go on.
We love all our Euro brethren

You realize Americans have folklore too, right?

Johnny Appleseed, Paul Bunyan, John Henry.

The difference is we don't feel the need to pretend that it makes us superior and classy like you effete faggots. Most of our folklore/culture is masculine and rugged, and bandying it about and putting on airs is completely incompatible with masculinity, at least as we understand it.

italy has completely drowned in african invaders, it fucking smells everywhere it's so bad

Because it's the biggest part of what I am you dumbfuck.
1/2 Germ, 1/4 anglo, 1/4 Italian. My last name is actually Italian and 90% of people I met assume I'm mostly Italian because apparently I look like one.

Italian Americans mostly come from the south of Italy. Also GABAGOOL!!!!

So I guess your culture is just a bastardization of Portuguese culture then?

This is such stupid fucking reasoning. If it were just low IQ jungle monkeys uttering it I wouldn't be so shocked, but it's a very common fallacy.

pro-tip: all culture comes from somewhere. Very little of it is totally original.

>be italian
>be awake at 4am
>find this thread
AMA

Would you migrate to the US for a lucrative career in organized crime?

you are fucking idiot nigger

Says who? You? Why the fuck would I care about what some zilch like you says?

>be the very peoples from Europeans powers
>take your culture over with you
>hurr you can't use that your American now!
Brazilian """""culture""""" is just a bastardization of spanish and portuguese culture.

Moulignon and Finnochio are my favorite alternate slurs.

redpill me on italy. is it a nice place?

What is the general opinion on Sardinia from Italians?