YAS KWEEEN SLAY

YAS KWEEEN SLAY

Other urls found in this thread:

blackbag.gawker.com/is-this-chelsea-clintons-real-father-1780376180
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2346
search.wikileaks.org/[email protected]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do Clintons always come up with the perfect response?

Forgot pic

wtf im with her now

Chelsea's rapier wit is not as forceful her beauty.

BCUZZ KWEEEEEEEEEN

HUR TRUUUUUUUN

Ties with Moloch.

Meant to reply to this

this is... Chelsea Hubbell, isn't it???? So that makes Webster her dad, right???

Journalistic, non-biased headline:
>"Chelsea Clinton fires back at President in heated twitter exchange"

Editorialized Headline:
>"Chelsea Clinton threw the perfect 'friendly' shade at Donald Trump"

How can this type of opinionated garbage be allowed on the twitter feed of an official news organization?

Chelsea a cute.

We could meme that.

"Hillary Clinton _____ the PERFECT _____ to _______."

Sorry snowflake but most people do not this like a stupid redneck

shouldn't she be working?
how did she afford a $10 million apartment when her husband is broke and she has no job?

YOU GO GIRL

The Foundation has gone to shit too

At least they resisted the urge to use the word 'slam'

Chelsea's handlers are giving her the most soft-served, low hanging fruit to respond to, as she can't handle anything else. It's sad, really.

>how did she afford a $10 million apartment
She watches her expenses, that's all.

Hilary Clinton advocates the PERFECT final solution to jews

Fug

FORWARD TOGETHER

STRONGER FOREVER

She's like a busted Laci.

Whats wrong with her face?

>Sup Forums will never realize the absurd amount of courage it takes to make such a response as this

Genetics.

Well that's a pretty good start

this chick is as dumb as she is ugly

Chelsea Clinton is the most disgusting-looking crypt-kike I've ever seen.

this desu

Deer fuck this....

But laci is already a busted laci

It's like Chelsea has some extra inches added to her face height.

>threw shade
Is this niggerbabble?
>hey look everyone, someone with a vagina said something

Her father is not Bill Clinton. It is this man:

blackbag.gawker.com/is-this-chelsea-clintons-real-father-1780376180

truly a dreadnaught class perfect response

she worked her ass off for that job though

hard-hitting journalist Chelsea Clinton interviewed some of the most notorious corporate mascots in the world, including the Geico Gecko

It's not courage, she's just a shameless sociopath like her mother.

In English that means?

I hope she tries to run for office.

She's so fucking retarded, it would be hilarious.

>Sup Forums will never realize the absurd amount of courage it takes to make such a response as this
Yes. Because tweeting takes courage

>turn on the news
>____ just did _____ and its AMAZING
>______ said and here is why you will LOVE it
>____ just said the PERFECT response to _____
>________ just sucked ______ cock and it was the BEST thing you will see this week!

Im tired guys. Im tired of the news telling me how i feel about a piece of news before ive even read it. Im tired of being told my opinion on something before i even know what that something is. What happened to the news simply telling people the news? When did the opinions section move to the front page? Why do we consume news that is no longer news but nothing short of propaganda?

>shade
??? is this a new term? What happened to the news not speaking in slang and being able to be read in english?

Im just so tired of it guys i really am

>giving our country away
>anyone except liberals

Chelsea is the perfect embodiment of what average western women are like. She is the shining example of what is wrong with them.

She's a bordering on average aging woman. With a horrible broken and insecure personality that upholds zero self respect because she has been turned down again and again. In her vain attempt to attract men of higher genetics than her because she thought her status would turn them on and her quirkiness would be endearing. And when all that failed she turned to disgusting sex parties and experimentation to fill the void. Only she forgot that she's the former presidents daughter and the internet doesn't forget. Especially for people like her. And now everybody knows and no guys wants her for she now is 1. ugly, 2. old and 3. a slut.

So what does she do? Reconcile defeat? Fix point 1. or admit and bargain for point 3.? No, she sits there angrily, bitterly and takes all her misery out on men and traditional women who dare to trigger her.

In the history of man kind, has there never been such a massive loser as Chelsea Clinton. Born in favorable conditions and made absolutely nothing of herself. Passed around like a blunt. Ignored like the dark side of the moon.

The sadness in her eyes is unmistakable. Very sad.

These titles sound like something a teenage girl would say

Of course it is. It always takes the same exact format:

>Want to say something that there is a proper word for
>Cannot be seen speaking properly like a White
>What's the closest possible word that has a similar feeling?

Insults are dark, and so is shade. Clever!
Horny? That's when you need sex. If you need water, you're... Thirsty!
Teeth are on the front of the face. What do I call tooth decorations? What's on the front of a car? GRILLZ
A phone number is a string of... Digits! Black geniuses upgrade language once again!
What do you do in a car? RIDE!

holy fucking shit rekt

queen of the dead

>(((1 post by this id)))

Now please stop responding to this bait.

Officer I just witnessed an assassination. I would describe the perpetrator as fuckin' stylin'.

how is this bitch so mannish in her appearance?
I've seen crossdressers more feminine than her.

>believing that women mature past their teen years

my best friend right now is a 46 year old woman who has catty issues with her friend like it's high school and fucks whoever wanders into her house. Women do not grow up.

White privilege isn't a thing, my world views just happen to be right

Faggots, stop screwing up and post properly the first time.

Is she on heroin or meth?
How the fuck does she look so old already?
Is this what happens when you sell your soul to the dark spirits?

Chelsea Clinton so fugly that even her Horny Pedo-Step-Dad (Bill Clinton) didn't fuck her.

i hope chelsea runs against trump just so she can have a taste of trump's bantz.
she'll be the new jeb

Implying this place is worth my full attention.

exactly. you ever have a female co-worker over the age of 30 who still acts like it's high school and every other female is scheming against her?
they also never put their phone down because their eyes are glued to their normiebook feed

She can't even outbantz DU30, how can she take on Trump?

I have an established track record of everything I have done. I am a new YORKER, obvious I live in New York. I am a MOM. Obvious given birth to kids. I am a TEACHER. I taught them to poo poo in their diaper. I am an ADVOCATE, I encourage them not to feel ashamed or guilty for poo poo. I am an AUTHOR, obvious you can find my Twitter. If you do not vote for me you are a RACIST, MISOGYNISTIC, BIGOTED PIG.

That's why we have to work against them. Not just because it's funny, but because it's the right thing to do and no one else will.

I must have reached the point in life where I can't comprehend what this fucking young lingo means. What the fuck utter nonsense is this half-jew bastard cunt spewing?

Spoiled princesses' happy little secret:"My real daddy wasn't a rapist!"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2346

search.wikileaks.org/[email protected]

this middle-aged brat is a dunce

Wtf is throwing shade? What grown ass adult uses these terms

>Wtf is throwing shade? What grown ass adult uses these terms
nigger lingo