Who is paying these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
youtube.com/watch?v=j2i3w8FAc6k
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors
redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/leaked-board-documents-soros-organization-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-ruling-on-illegal-immigration/
twitter.com/HGKrell/status/765157058354225153
dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/
thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/blm-leader-deray-mckesson-lives-home-owned-soros-open-society-board-member/
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31851
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/soros-group-brags-accusing-european-police-discriminatory-policies/
archive.is/T9Nl1
soros.dcleaks.com/
youtu.be/OD3F7J2PeYU
insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/30/michael-moore-tweets-rise-storm-senators-offices-july-4th-over-health-care
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gee I wonder

That's the thing, no one. It's literally wide scale programing, this is cheaper than paying people from Craig's list and the mechanisms already exist due to universities being the first place the Soviets infiltrated.

"When you niggers going to unite and kill the police, mother fucker?" - Killer Mike, Political Commentator

>obviously no one could ever disagree with me, so all these people who say they disagree with me must be being paid
There is no helping people this delusional.

could be anyone

only half true, the chief agitators all get pittance-tier salaries from some sort of nonprofit/NGO that covers up their murky connections to globalist financiers... the vast majority of protestors either work for free or for a cup of potato salad and a souvenir t-shirt

>people don't have to be paid to protest something they haven't read a word of or have any understanding of

must be nice to have that useful of idiots populating your side

look at that chimp, you can almost hear him snarling and hollering

That's kind of like drinks and events, all politicians and politically active (besides us) get this, if all your drugs/recreation is paid for it's surprising how much money is left over.

They sort of leaders but they're not in control, they're either appeasing or scared of the far left or actually so insane they can't be considered in control of themselves.

It's just a coincidence

Hooknosed "you are a car" health insurance freaks?

Ask and ye shall receive.

I'm an intern for my local congressman; every Tuesday afternoon a bunch of (((protestors))) show up at the office and cause a huge ruckus. They're funded by a group called "Indivisible". As in HWNDU

Great! Now the Capital bldg. is going to smell like niggers.
AGAIN!

Leftist Networks/Groups are all interconnected & have backers/suppliers(Soros is a well known one). Islamic Groups/Networks are also working with them.

(Made several threads about this: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

There plan is to do a Color/Cultural Revolution into "US Spring"/Coup/Civil War. Similar to the Arab Spring & Ukraine operations.

They're not being paid, they've been winded up by left-wing propaganda which has been painting the repeal of Obamacare as the apocalypse.

>Who is paying these people?
It's a mystery.

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

soros and podestas you dumb nigger

You and me both. Hmm.....

It has been a while i dont see your threads

I will give CNN credit. Thats a great picture.

GEE, GOYIM, WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS ALL?!?

I wonder... I wonder.

>youtube.com/watch?v=j2i3w8FAc6k

(go to 3:00 to shit brix)

>you will never wear shorts to work

>George Soros (Hillary's primary financer) instructing Hillary on what policies to carry out as Secretary of State:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png

>Top contributors for Hillary Clinton page:

opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

>Soros admits creating the European migrant crisis:

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

>Soros tells Europe to take in 'at least a MILLION' refugees every year:

express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe

>Soros finances 'Handbooks' to spur EU-bound immigration:

news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants

>Soros urges giving Ukraine $50 billion of aid to foil Russia:

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108

>Hacked emails expose George Soros as Ukraine puppet-master:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master

>George Soros funds Ferguson Black Lives Matter protests:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

>Soros funds paid "protestors" to spur civil unrest:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/

>Soros funds MoveOn and Media Matters:

>Soros funds Black Lives Matter:

redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/

>Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 'partners' of the ‘Women's March on Washington’

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

>Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros' Son as Donald Trump's Rise Terrifies World Elite:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/

>Soros Paid Al Gore MILLIONS To Push ‘Aggressive US Action’ On Global Warming

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/

>WL 9498 Attached to this is a spreadsheet containing some donations from not only George Soros but also Andrea Colombal... Andrea Soros Colombal.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498

>Hacked Memo: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/

>Leaked Memo Reveals Soros Plan for Federally Controlled Police

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/

>Leaked Board Documents: Soros Organization Tried To Influence Supreme Court Ruling On Illegal Immigration

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/leaked-board-documents-soros-organization-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-ruling-on-illegal-immigration/

>George Soros funds CAP to shut down criticism of Islam & its growth in western countries.

twitter.com/HGKrell/status/765157058354225153

>Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor ‘Open Society’ Supporters

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/

>BLM Leader DeRay Mckesson Lives In Home Owned By Soros Open Society Board Member

thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/blm-leader-deray-mckesson-lives-home-owned-soros-open-society-board-member/

>DAVID BROCK's Confidential Memo:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump/

>SHAREBLUE IS PAYING JOURNALISTS TO SMEAR TRUMP

>THROUGH THEIR AFFILIATE, "THE AMERICAN INDEPENDENT"

PG 39:

"In 2017, working with ShareBlue, The American Independent will award grants to top investigative journalists to cover, expose and damage the Trump administration and its allies"

>David Brock is a political operative who founded the liberal media watchdog group Media Matters. Guess who funds Media Matters?

DONT REMIND ME YOU FUCKING LEAF.

>George Soros donated $5 million to Democrats to help bankroll the fight against voter I.D. laws in court;

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31851

>Soros Group Brags About Pushing Racist Police Agenda In Europe, Undermining Stop And Search. This follows revelations in the United States that Mr. Soros and his foundation have been actively funding groups who are aggressive toward police, accusing them of discriminatory behavior toward minorities.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/soros-group-brags-accusing-european-police-discriminatory-policies/

>Funded by Soros, democratic super-lawyer challenges voter ID laws

archive.is/T9Nl1

>Soros leaks

soros.dcleaks.com/

youtu.be/OD3F7J2PeYU

(((Soros)))

You are. You are paying for their EBT cards, their houses, even their indoctrination. NGO's get grant money from the government, some of which gets funneled into other organizations. WE are feeding these protests with our tax dollars,and with our purchases of certain products.

>You are

lol cop in shorts..

insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/30/michael-moore-tweets-rise-storm-senators-offices-july-4th-over-health-care

"I call upon EVERYONE to observe this 4th of July week by nonviolently storming the local offices of your senators, pack town halls," Moore wrote.

Encouraged perhaps by human Jabba the Hutt, Michael Moore

It's a rap son, grandpa. It's not meant to be taken literally and it's a persona. His dad was a cop.

DO NOT OPPOSE MEDICINE GOYIM

>universities being the first place the Soviets infiltrated.

they actually got into the FDA first man

I assume they are mostly also receiving the gibs. They are being paid twice, by us and Soros.

I saw some of this on ABC World News today. It looked like they were 75% white females, as usual. Brainwashed fools. I am afraid its too late.

This. I don't see why people always think these protesters are 'paid'. Regardless, they all need to be gassed.

If it's 80 niggers and wiggers then all us tax payers are paying for them.

Love how lazy good for nothing trash can still be tallied up into some kind of jew/ Illuminati conspiracy.

"Fuck the police, man, fuck fuck the police!" - Ice Cube