Red pill me on Islam

ok lets make this short

>be me
>in college
>Get in a argument with some liberals about the religion of peace
>One of the teacher hear us
>"ok user since you think you know everything why dont you come tomorrow to debate in my classroom you will have to prove your point why islam is not a peacefull religion while the other ones will try to argue you"
> ohshit.jpg
>now i have to reveal my power level in from of everyone or get rekt

Guy i need your help i got some redpills but is not enough please give me information that prove islam is not peaceful.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LRe05
pastebin.com/vSgHdhqm
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
youtube.com/watch?v=ra45nX9JmW4
youtube.com/watch?v=aoyXbd5-XXI
youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0
youtube.com/channel/UC9JU55HpvRvCSb1TO2w_eDA/videos
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/10-reasons-not-peace.aspx
youtu.be/MwfqHA4HfRA
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/index.aspx
wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad
youtu.be/rdMPLA7TpZU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uem_0GQP-zY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bare bottom spankings.

Not everything in this is about Islam, but some of it is. Hope it helps.

archive.fo/LRe05

Just read quotes from the Poo'ran, bring up Poohamad was a child rapist and a war monger, bring up how Shariah Law is disgusting and oppressive for women amd LGBT

>arguing with campus liberals irl

>archive.fo/LRe05
damn, thats a good one, thanks

JEWS

Just bring the Quran and read from it.

Islam is like the last religion that deserves a title for the religion of peace. Id go with Sikhism since it was literally created as a reverse mirror to the violence islam was bringing to the hindus.

>ISIS
>Taliban
If large, unprecedented swathes of muslim society take up arms to kill and take territory in the name of islam, it makes islam, by definition, a violent religion. Any social organization is defined by the actions of the people who make it up so when they inevitably say that ISIS and the taliban aren't "real muslims", maybe play with their cognitive dissonance a little and talk about the crusades. And if they think Christianity was a religion of peace when the pope called crusades against the muslims, and if the cursades didn't define the nature of europe and Christianity, despite the fact that most of the civilian populace was not fighting.

but really, the fact that they already refuse to believe islam isn't peaceful despite the majority of modern violent conflicts coming from radical muslims, then your arguments are just gunna fall on deaf ears desu

Go in a ten minute rant on iserel, then blame the filthy turks for the Arminian Genocide, if they play white card, say u are muslim

look up Syeten on YouTube
its top level faggotry but the message is pretty based.

Topics to cover:
-Read the Quron to them
-Talk about the Hindi genocide/Armeanian genocide/Assyrian genocide/Greek genocide/muslim support for the holocaust
-oppression of women in gays in the middle east
-no other religion has their own ISIS or Al Queda
-READ STATS ON WHAT THEY BELIEVE

If they come back with 'buh the crusades", fire back with "totally justified, being against the crusades is the same as being pro-apartheid for christians in the levant"

you are being set up by your teacher to be outcasted as a raycis, be like "you want me to tell people that muslims are bad? thats racist" instead

Everything you need to know here:
>pastebin.com/vSgHdhqm
It's a copypasta that I don't feel like breaking up into 6-7 different posts.

Then after following up with the statistics show them these videos. Because they will cry about how facts are racist so you need to follow up with RAW video footage. Something these retards can't deny.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

youtube.com/watch?v=ra45nX9JmW4

youtube.com/watch?v=aoyXbd5-XXI

youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0

Islam is a cancer and Europe is getting all the trash from the middle east while the minority of actual moderates are defending themselves from the radicals that are flooding to Europe. Also, most aren't even Syria/Libya. They are niggers from Africa. We just had weekly terror attacks in the UK back to back for 4 weeks straight.

Politicians fund, arm, and radicalize the terrorists. Destroy stable nations with said terrorists. Open the borders and flood YOUR country with said terrorists. And then they take away the rights and freedoms of law abiding citizens thanks to the terrorists they created, let in, and encouraged to terrorize.

This.

These kind people respond mostly to emotional appeals. Data and statistics won't help you much so I think it's better to attack with how much Islam treats women, children and gays badly.

>Tell them about female genitalia mutilation. Add some pics of crying little girls being forced into it.
>Child brides
>Women not allowed to drive even in developed Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia
>Female rape victims are forced to marry their rapists or be imprisoned
>Acid attacks on women
>Gay executions
>Risks involved with trying to get out the religion. Add video testimonials of ex-muslims.

The Hindu genocide is a giant fucking redpill desu
And debunks the idea that Mr Wahhab invented their system

Ask him why he's making you do extra work.

Then go tell him to go fuck himself.

>teacher invites you to debate liberals
Don't take the bait user, your teacher is baiting you.

this

The Masked Arab can teach you:
youtube.com/channel/UC9JU55HpvRvCSb1TO2w_eDA/videos

hope this helps

>is not peaceful.
So what is Christianity if it lets in the barbarians?

ISIS - Jews
Taliban - niggers

Don't fall for the Jewish tricks. Muslims are our dude's.

One can win easily with the crafted words the triggering

Ann start off by saying that you're a transgendered male, wear a dress if you really want to fucking win this shit tell him you're a Muslim and tell them to take their white privilege and shove it up their ass. Also talk about that website that tracks Muslim terrorism

Still peaceful, but misguided

1. Jihadism is 100% consistent with the teachings of the Koran
2. Apostacy; the only religion that threatens DEATH to any member who leaves it.
3. Mohammed was historically known for being a warlord and murderer.
4. After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him and knew his religion best immediately fell into war with each other.
5. Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human
6. Mohammed encouraged rape, child abuse, and taking slaves.
7. 18,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last ten years.

Just to name a few talking points

Though the moderate muslims will say they won't kill people, they are VERY likely to be pro Sharia Law, which promotes Old Testament Law. Essentially when push comes to shove, those "peaceful muslims" will watch you get stoned to death, hung, beheaded etc.

why do all islamic nations stone gays yet no christian nation has?
for every crusaade there was over a 100 jhads
crussades happens in response to the mistreatment of christians because of jhads.
Why is it that when refuges come rape comes at over 1000%.

youtu.be/MwfqHA4HfRA

things_that_never_happen.jpg

anyway, some useful stats, pics related

>why dont you come tomorrow to debate in my classroom
Just point this, and no more. In Saudi Arabia or pretty much any Islamic states if you are fag or fagguet you would be lynched by mob of angry locals. But in moderate Iran you would be offered transition, even if you aren't into trans shit "offered" as you could guess not an option but mandatory.

show a map of the current religious wars in the world today. compare with the borders of islamic world. QED

many such cases in other countries

Right, I forgot

8. Honor Killings
9. Throwing gay people from rooftops
10. The belief in an "end times" and that Muslims are the ones to make it happen through war

Thanks, im collecting and reading there were things that i wasnt aware of

show this one to your teacher

you fucking liar

Also, it is a shame on the household and the father will sometimes have his own daughter stoned to death to redeem them for getting raped and accusing a man without the proper amount of witnesses.

Interadesting

Make sure to note that Shiites and Sunnis are constantly at hot war with each other for purely religious regions.

Then go back to class.

If there are women in the classroom tell them to cover up or you will honor kill them

>regions
reasons.

Why would you argue about Islam without knowing about Islam?

You're a retard. Just read out Koran verses that say death to infidel, there are hundreds.

Jew them with max jewishness if they complain about israel thats not the debate topic ;^)

Someone else referenced this, but this is a convenient source:
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/index.aspx

>You'd have to be a complete idiot to think Islam is a religion of peace

What the fuck is wrong with schools or people now days? It's literally a cult that kills openly, tortures openly, molests openly, is just generally disgusting and monkey like. Sand niggers are some of the worst kind of niggers and I'd rather have real niggers than sand niggers if I had to choose.

I agree with everything except the terrorism, sharia law. Everything else is good for the west.

No fags = no fag kids.

Devious

Hey, at least they don't have scientists on TV telling them about their sex junk

>I'd rather have real niggers than sand niggers if I had to choose.

It's not like i know nothing, i just needed more information and sources, even you just admitted islam is violence.

OP needs to sacrifice himself.
If there's anyone in that class that isn't completely bluepill brainwashed they might be at the least partially red pilled, or realise that views like this aren't exclusive to basement KKK members on the internet and actual people hold them.

Calling someone a racist only works if they're afraid of it.

Research the shittiest parts of the Quran online, buy the book, and bookmark those shitty passages.

Bring the book to school and read those shitty parts. Compare their horrible racism, sexism and etc. to how Liberals claim white people act.

Redpill the whole fucking classroom.

Muslims lie all the time

This one muslim guy at a "talk to a muslim" stand at a local park told me that Hitler was gay and gave hand jobs to his subordinates. He also said that the Texas Chainsaw Massacre was based on a real event and was done by Christians. He kept talking lowly, almost whispering, and looking down while he was talking to me. He also said that Sharia Law is better than any man made law.

The Qur'an is designed for people so stupid that it repeats the same lines over and over and over and over -- which I think is also a method of hypnosis. It's the furthest thing from a perfect book.

follow Tommy Robinson on rebel media, that lad drops redpilled bombs constantly.

>Maps tell stories. Maps show you where to go
>The best maps show you where not to go

wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

When they bring up Christianity, ask them how many people Jesus killed or ordered to be killed. Make sure you stress that not all Muslims practice Islam in a violent way to avoid the "racist" label, because any blanket statement you make will be used to invalidate your case.

Just ask his about the satanic verses and the Arabic control over Islam and how wahabism is the sword of the Jews that's enough to make him hyperventilate

I know Hitches is a fedora, but he's got a lot of good stuff about how shitty Islam is.

youtu.be/rdMPLA7TpZU

shout "allah akbar" and stab your opponent

>white car
Im a hispanic, that one wont work on me.

Jesus Christ is a prophet to both Christians and Muslims. So why do the Jews occupy Jerusalem?

Muslims are our dudes

Brief, concise points that explain why Islam is violence.

If they disagree with these points, you can say "Good, then you're not actually a Muslim then!"
"If you disagree with the literal interpretation of the Quran and follow your own modernized, re-interpreted version of the Quran, then you're not a Muslim, that's good."

Here' one you gotta use.

In the Koran, it specifically states it is the responsibility of Muslims to lie to and deceive infidels in order to make them accept allah's followers into their land, that way they can purge the infidels with more efficiency.

Trust me, this is not a hard argument to lose.

You'll be made to look like an idiot because the truth always prevails. All you'll be able to do is come up with lies, fabrications, misinterpretations and things taken out of context.

It's an easy argument. Almost like (((they))) have put it together for you

>wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

damn, something like this is very useful, one of the girls i was arguing were justifying Muhammad marrying a little girl.

>Implying the couple couldnt have sexy until the girl were 12 so they can children
>implying was justified because " muh culture"

I couldnt believe myself

First say your athiest so they cant pull the religion card on you.....

Ask why do most muslims seem to commit crimes...they live in high crime areas segregated so its only them living in one neighbourhood alone...if islam is so religipus and peaceful why do most muslims in london paris france germany seem to do robberies, muggings, rape, stabbings....this is not a peaceful thing to do, this is what a lot of muslins seem to do week in week our and you wont be forgiven every friday....so is islam really the religion of peace....they will reply are you a "Christian" to then compare a crine with a rwndon White guy believing that guy is a Christian 99% of the tine that guy is a arhiest....so make sure you say your athiest.....

Also all muslims want is whatever country are living in be it china japan england germany sweden italy usa to end up beig a islamic caliphate and to adopt shariah law....a true muslim cant be a true muslim if he or she loves in the kuffar land....bur wait....i bet afghanistan syria pakistan iraq kurdistan and etc were at one time not a islamic country ....it was pillaged and islam forced upon it so surely that means there was a time before islam.....a cult made and created to be forced upon weak people

Don't forget to mention taqiyya or the Islamist Revolution.

Taqiyya is the Koran-supported practice of lying to infidels in order to gain their trust. Use this to frame why "Religion of Peace" and "NotAllMuslims" are dangerous phrases.

Pic related shows what life was like before the Islamic Revolution took hold on the Middle East. Use it to show how the Islamic Revolution forbid women's freedom and made it mandatory to wear a hijab at all times. Show them that this is what life was like before a real patriarchy took power.

easy
assuming you're from some country with at least a fair amount of muzzies
>say something along the lines of "muslims pls raise your hand"
>then tell them to say that they denounce ISIS, terrorism, etc, and that they wish it'd stop
>almost nobody will, instead they will attack your character, purposefully misinterpret, etc.

Forgot pic.

>arguing on campus against the mainstream though

you wont get pussy for months OP

you fucked up

so glad I graduated last may, landed a good job, and can laugh in all their faces while arguing my points while i moonwalk my $600 white luxury leather sneakers to the bank that is repo-ing their toyota corolla

The problem that I have with people saying that Islam is a "peaceful" religion is that they are the same people who say that ISIS, the Taliban, etc are not followers of Islam. In reality, ISIS and others are the ONLY true followers of Islam. Thats is the draw that they have to recruit people. They are the only ones that can say that they are literally following the teachings, and the book.

inb4 muh crusades

This is false. People coming into countries and taking over? You're thinking of the Jews

haha you will get help from an Muslim, and i will give you good points to the debate.

*what you see as the Muslim world today is in fact creations of the British empire ( they conquered the land from the ottomans, they own it.)
and tell me this,how many times in the past have you heard of an empire conquering land so they could give it back to its inhabitants later on? never right, cus that shit dosent happen

*how did the British conquer the lands? same way as always, controlled opposition.
they created the salafism and wahhabism some time in the 1700, and used these platforms to "divide" the muslim world.

* Lord Palmerston's "strategy of tension" is very important to, basically its says "keep the masses fighting and they will never know they have been conquered"

and that why we can see stuff like the kurds having no country or the creation of Israel.

but then again you have to remember that the British empire was a continuance of the roman empire ( thats right, Rome never went away )
and the British empire invading the Muslim world was just another crusade..

Deus Vult right? cus the best crusade was the fourth crusade

Deus vult God speed

1. Jihadism is a form of autodefense and the koran establishes the rules of such war

2. The apostasy is seen as high treason, koran always mentions hypocrites that falsly joins islam only to leave it and bring informations to the enemies, resulting on the killing of more muslims

3. Like basically every prophet or leader ever, define warlord and define murderer, defending its people against people you never harmed and that wants to exterminate you, your family and your community is being a murderer ?

4. Wrong, there was the rashidun caliphate and it was only once his closest disciples died that the first sects (ismaelits and kharijis) began trying to corrupt islam

5. Wrong, tell me in what part of koran there is such a statement, i thinkd you mistake with judaism

6. No, stop with this myth, nowhere in the koran there is mention on rape, even sexual intercourse with slave must get the slave consent, the koran also establishes that the sexual intercourse must happen when a girl has his periods and the koran always promoted freeing slaves, a part of zakat is devoted to the freeing of slaves, koran establishes freeing slaves as penitence and it encourages the freeing of slave if the slave has the money to work for himself.

7. And how many was commited by US/NATO the last 20 years ? 4 million. Without any payback, only for money and trying to establish democracy and western ideology by force. Now the west funds jihadists with the help of gulf neo-kharijis countries to destroy the last moderate muslim states and get an excuse to attack muslims

Just take a Koran and read all the violent verses from it.

When they start calling you a racist make sure they read it themselves.

This is the only way liberals are going to wake up. They simply have not a fucking clue what is written inside of it and believe what they are told.

Who is more well known for their lies: Muslims, or Jews?

Dude the Jews are sending in the niggers of Islam. This is a Jewish trick

False, faggot. ISIS was created by the Jews. Wahabbis were created by the Jews. You hate the Jews, not Muslims

It's summer why are you still taking classes especially English ones?

Focus on the direct role the Islamic religious officials played in the politics of Islamic empires through history. Islamic conquests, jihads, ethnocide and genocide, don't defend Christianity, focus on how on every level Islam is worse, so if they think anything bad about Christianity, they have to think worse things about Islam.

>he doesn't want to graduate as soon as possible

I would jizz myself if I ever got an opportunity like this OP.

> 20 minutes of Muhammed bashing.

Lmao

Print one of therse out
>also point out criticizing christianity is OK

And islam includes:
System of law, inheritance & even taxation
Non-muslims (if allowed to live) pay extra taxes

And watch this guy:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uem_0GQP-zY

Also say......all muslims say is....if abdul commited a heinous islamic terror attack...he miwed downn50 achool chikdren and beheaded at least 20....they will reply....hes nit a true muslim......no he IS A TRUE MUSLIM his religion is islam all muslins seem to do is....if one muslim commits a crine.....they seperate from it by all replyig yeah hes not with ua... if a muslin hands in a lost phone....they reply "oh hes a muslin now"....basically if a muslim does something bad they seregate from them and dont claim hinas theurs butbif they do a good thing then ooooh that person is a muslim now.....

Read "The people vs Mohammed". It is available on Amazon Kindle.
Also on jew tube is a film by Dr. Bill Warner "Why we are afraid, a 1400 year secret."

Traje te Talmud... Same shit