>Pic related

>((Death Squad))
Are they crying about human rights yet?

Kill the Stoner

>Duterte
Get High? Say Goodbye.

>Duterte
Right wing death squads...

Its funny how they're too silent about this. Those druggies killed a grandma, kids and a mom. Suspects been getting salvaged day by day

Kill Druggos

Look what happened after Duterte claimed to kill those suspects.

Duterte is unironically the best leader a country could ask for.

Say it with me boys.
RIGHT

Duterte is like the Flip Punisher where as Trump is like Captain America. They argue about methods but are on the same team essentially.

My two flip friends were busting my balls about supporting Trump and I asked them "What about Duterte?"

One of them shrugged and said "What works here doesn't work there. Third world problems require third world solutions."

What a fucking madman . I wish there was someone here in italy like duterte

I had my doubts at first. He seems a very blunt, unpolished rural and just shitposting tard during the elections. Never thought he played 5D as well and be legit on his promises.

It just saddens me how little to non your Prez has a wiggle room to do the things he wants, his way. There's literally no respect given to the Office of the President and your media been grooming both national and worldwide that it's a good thing to do so

>tfw still can't get away from Duterte triggering people at my work place

It's one thing that social media garbage is at an all time high but this is insane.

>yfw imagining this man was a German Field Marshal 75 years ago.

You had one. Y'all drug his corpse through the streets.

True and that's what I dont get the interventionism the left is always pushing on. Third and Developing countries are not that docile compared to White nations. An iron fist is needed. I hope we'll be the Singapore-liteā„¢

Did the irony get lost on your friend?
If anyone says that about Africa, oh boy, you bet they'll get in some sort of controversy.

Fuck that, Philippines needs to become similar to Nazi Germany. You fuckers need to establish a eugenics program to fix your manlet problem and gas the kikes.

Reminds me of the Iron Guard.

>Third world problems require third world solutions."
I agree, this is why Trump is right. Civilized rules are for civilized opponents. Muslims and drug cartels are not so.

We're Brazil like in a sense we're mutts. Most middle class to elites are mutts here in Flipland.

what the fuck are you talking about?
duterte is just a wannabee chavez. he's getting away with killing people. soon he'll be killing his political enemies and critiques. you'll be the next venezuela.

singapore became successful for getting the west to support their backs + shitload of chinks. Duterte wants chinks off flip and killing off people you accuse for dealing drugs isnt a good way to convince investors to invest on your murder island.

So you better ramp up your RWDS recruitment to fight those degeneracy :) i cant fathom the current logic of Western people on giving fair justice to people who savagely torture and kill people for fun. They're cartels and terrorist ffs

Singapore executes people like crazy.

>duterte is just a wannabee chavez. he's getting away with killing people. soon he'll be killing his political enemies and critiques. you'll be the next venezuela.

If he hasn't done it now, he won't be able to do it later. Keep deluding yourself.

Live here first before you spout your nonsense, faggot. Got triggered how supportive Sup Forums to Duterte?

>Flip manlet
>Got yelled at by someone who's not even in my country talking about the issues of my country
>whoyou.jpg

>singapore became successful for getting the west to support their backs + shitload of chinks. Duterte wants chinks off flip and killing off people you accuse for dealing drugs isnt a good way to convince investors to invest on your murder island.

Funny you say that since it's still one of the fast growing economies in east asia and is expected to carry on for years.

Chavez
>Army lieutenant
>Decided to coup the government
>Failed
>After 2 years, won the election

Duterte
>Prosecutor for 20yrs
>Got assigned to Davao City
>fed up with corruption, decided to ran and use RWDS to clean up the city.
>Literally, people begged him to run for presidency

Does not compute

lel this fucking timeline is incredible

your ambitions are too small man don't try to be singapore-lite the Philippines can be much more powerful