Is this what Christfags actually believe?

Is this what Christfags actually believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_irreligion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

But atheists do mostly live with Christian presuppositions about reality.

fuck me that's cringe

You know most atheists don't live in Christian-majority countries, right?

Proof that people who like grass types are fags.

I don't agree that that is true, but in any case most atheists live in countries where Christianity developed it's modern assumptions about morality, reality, and the nature of human beings.

You can't deny that atheists are angry against God while they don't believe in his existence.

I don't believe in a man in the sky that thinks and makes decisions but I believe in the stoics "Logos", a natural order to things which keeps life harmonious, just, and sustainable. Halfway between stagnation and chaos

Why would you be mad at someone you don't believe exists?

They're basically angry at True Believers that keep trying to shove their bullshit down your throat even after a polite, "No thanks, I'm not interested." Politeness doesn't work with religious fucktards.

Eastern orthodox catholics like pope? From rome? Don't think so

why are atheist niggers obsessed with richard?

they're so arrogant thinking they can understand everything through science and rationale as if the scientific method can be used for the human experience... so cute

And what do you think about the Logos when Aristotle says that God is the thought of the thought ? What would he think about Christianism which says that God created world with his Word ?

I have never heard of God of all my life where I live, however everyone around me hates him.

>I don't agree that that is true

It's not a matter of opinion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_irreligion

>atheists live in countries where Christianity developed it's modern assumptions about morality, reality, and the nature of human beings.

Even if that were true, what's your point?

Some 'atheists' really just feel angered at a 'nonexistent' God. Not the majority of them, but the edgy teens, rebelling against something are.

checkmate atheists

>"a russian astronaut and a russian brain surgeon were once discussing religion. the brain surgeon was a christian but the astronaut was not. the astronaut said, 'I've been out in space many times but i've never seen a god or angels.' and the brain surgeon said, 'and i've operated on many clever brains but i've never seen a single thought.'"
what's it going to take for atheists to understand they're being closed minded and rebelling? like thoughts, god isn't something that can be broken down, meaning it's not based on rationale and can't be understood thru science. deal with it faggot

>You can't deny that atheists are angry against God

Are you angry at Vishnu and Odin and Joseph Smith?

Claiming that all atheists believe in God and are mad at him is retarded but, to be fair, most atheists really are just mad at God and are 'revolting' against him because they don't like the idea of doing something bad and would rather pretend they are the pinaccle of virtue. This is why most atheists are leftists.

kek, I've met several that legitimately do. I think it has to do with their inability to comprehend an existence where a tribal belief in magic simply isn't a requirement. Maybe it's a cognitive dissonance thing.

No.

>not being angry at Joseph Smith

smdh familia

He's right though, most "atheists" are just mad at God. Because God says they shouldn't be a faggot, or some other kind of degenerate, and these people don't want to give up their selfish, hedonistic lifestyles and turn their lives over to Christ. Also notice how almost all atheists have major problems with Christianity but never with any other religions especially not Islam

>what's it going to take for atheists to understand they're being closed minded and rebelling?

Literally no one in my family is religious, and there was never a pressure from the rest of society. The fact that I've never strayed from atheism is the most conformist path I could've taken.

>like thoughts, god isn't something that can be broken down

Lmfao

This is definitely a stretch but I'm sure SOME do believe it. Most? No way. Why waste the effort? They're just degenerates for the sake of hedonism.

Then why would atheists have to be "angry at God"?

>they don't like the idea of doing something bad and would rather pretend they are the pinaccle of virtue

You're describing believing in God as "doing something bad"? Did you make a typo or something?

Because deep inside they know that Abraham's God exists.

>my family represents all of society
ok
>lmfao
give me a more nothing response next time thx

>almost all atheists have major problems with Christianity but never with any other religions especially not Islam

This is what Christcucks actually believe.

>ready to argue before even finishing reading my post
>"uhh im not closed minded"
hahah buddy... i got some bad news for ya

>my family represents all of society

I didn't even remotely imply that.

>give me a more nothing response next time thx

What you said was too retarded to warrant a response.

cause he made you a literal faggot why else

well i said rebelling against society and you brought up your stupid ass family.
that's because you can't comprehend what i said because you've never thought about it because like i said, you're mad he made you a faggot

That's because everyone around you prays to Allah, frenchie.

no they just don't believe a book written thousands of years a go by cult leaders can give an understanding of "everything" or necessarily anything. Believing in something because someone tells you to is simply hard for atheists to do.

luke 17:21

I say most because it is a fact that most atheists are leftists.

I mean that they don't like the idea of doing evil according to some standard, not that believing in god is bad. They are hedonists that want to do whatever they want but are afraid of rejection so they pre-emptively attack anyone who may invalidate them by playing the moral high ground game. This is why moral relativism is so strong in the left. 'You are evil for judging me', 'there's no objective truth', are statements meant to vilify those who would dare to disapprove you. Of course leftists hate God.

wow. this hurt my head. go back to plebbit and converse w others about rick & morty you literal retard

How would I be "rebelling" if I've BEEN AN ATHEIST MY ENTIRE LIFE YOU FUCKING RETARD, THERE WAS NOTHING TO REBEL AGAINST

pls tell me o so rational one, where has science replaced christianity and improved livelihood in regards to the human experience? has it not lead to hedonism and nihlism?

I guess that makes sense in a way: religion is just a ancient way of defining, maintaining, spreading a culture. Rebellious teens would naturally be inclined to fell oppressed by a culture that is being pushed on them. Especially if the pressure to submit to that culture is strong.

But he is right, atheists talk far too much about God even though they think he doesn't exists, it's really autistic, also they are pathetic

Christians should stop talking about Islam, then.

dude... there's no way you're this dumb

how do you know? did you just make that up?

We do talk about them because they're evil faggot, their beliefs are really violent and that should not be allowed

>"I've been this way my whole life im not closed minded i swear!!!!"
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>I say most because it is a fact that most atheists are leftists.

No, you said "most atheists really are just mad at God."

make what up? the point is is that god is something deeper than something you can prove with physical evidence. why don't you think for more than 5 sec

You said people shouldn't talk about something if they don't believe in it.

Fuck this cringey little faggot for even invoking Penn Jillette. He may be an Atheist but goddammit he's a good man and doesn't feel the need to foist his beliefs on everyone else like he's a goddamn zealot.

Read this again autist
I never said anything like that, now burn your fedora and stop being edgy

You only live on Earth because you hate Mars. You're rebelling against Mars. Mandarin Chinese is the most spoken language. You only speak English because you're rebelling against the Chinese.

>>You said people shouldn't talk about something if they don't believe in it.
>I never said anything like that

>atheists talk far too much about God even though they think he doesn't exists

It's exactly what you said.

no

I pity you, mate. I hope one day you will prefer searching the truth than the contradiction.

Religion plays a major factor in the masses lives and often it tries to convert people into its system of belief, essentially subverting their own epistemology. It would be obscene not to discuss it.

I equate atheist leftim to being mad at God since leftism requires a lack of logic, logic that is required to refute the existance of God.

Not at all you delusional faggot, where did I even imply that people shouldn't talk about something if they don't believe it, I just said that it is really autistic how you guys obsess so much about it, dumb fuck, how can you even think you're intelligent when you fail to understand a simple post.

Tell me a fucking downside of believing in God and following the rules that were stated on the bible

Threads like these have convinced me that atheist, are the most obnoxiously evangelizing religious group in the world.

The God Delusion turned me into an athiest. That being said, I understand that religion is necessary for most people because it guides their moral compass.

Not sure. I do know the majority of white Muslim previously identified as atheist. Enjoy your self loathing.

You know damn well these atheists itt aren't that type

living an unfulfilling life following a bunch of dumb rules designed for people living ~2000 years ago

>Theists believe there's a man on an actual mountain throwing lightning bolts.
>Prove there's no mountain. To this day they still have trouble believing the evidence.
>Theists believe there's a mythology for natural disasters.
>Prove there isn't. To this day they still have trouble believing the evidence.
>Theists believe the earth and everything in it was made in six days.
>Prove it wasn't. To this day they still have trouble believing the evidence.
>Theists believe atheists believe in God anyway.
>...
The problem with theists is they know they are wrong. And because of that they have to rationalize every single time they change their myth origins to fit reality.

Since they can no longer do that they just attack society to make people who don't agree with them to ignore the discrepancy.

>Are you angry at Vishnu and Odin and Joseph Smith?

A little, yeah

>unfulfilling life
How can you live an unfulfilling life when you're always happy because no matter what happens, you're getting an amazing afterlife

>bunch of dumb rules designed for people living ~2000 years ago

So do you thinking No killing or stealing is a dumb rule? you're a fucking nigger, kys stupid leaf

Holy shit do christfags really cherry pick fedora wearing faggots and then assume all atheists are dicks?

FUCK THEM
Atheists are so into themselves that Christians bringing anything related to religion triggers them.
>OH GOSH user WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS HAVE AN ARGUMENT ABOUT RELIGION.GOSH YOU ARE SOOO UNEDUCATED.
That is the literal definition of being self conscious about a lifestyle

You'd get arrested for trying to stone faggots to death. That's likely to cause issues with a man's life. Considering Christians also pride themselves on already thinking they know the answers to the issues of life and most people who convert aren't the brightest of the bunch you can bet that advanced technological progress would be driven to a halt or at the very least neglected for its perceived uselessness to a society that decides to make truths for itself rather than find the real ones. In that regard they are rather similar to liberals.

>where did I even imply that people shouldn't talk about something if they don't believe it, I just said that it is really autistic how you guys obsess so much about it

This board is pretty obsessed with Islam, Judaism... and atheism, lol. You must secretly believe in those things. PATHETIC!

The focus on the afterlife in the Abrahamic religions is inherently defeatist and anti-human. It's not conducive to a healthy mind or good leadership.

>stoning faggots to death

Retconned by Jesus in the new testament pal, also the secret is living without regrets because you know you are getting something great in the end, but one must also appreciate his life and use it to it's full extent to help others get on the path, so advances in technology and medical attention are always a good thing.

OP was right about atheists being extremely angry against god, not the other part

How is it fucking defeatist and anti-human? when you're supposed to enjoy life in anyway you can because in the end you'll be happy no matter what

Why can't I just not believe in anything and not be forced to pick sides?

you're a retard lol

>I mean that they don't like the idea of doing evil according to some standard, not that believing in god is bad. They are hedonists that want to do whatever they want but are afraid of rejection so they pre-emptively attack anyone who may invalidate them by playing the moral high ground game. This is why moral relativism is so strong in the left. 'You are evil for judging me', 'there's no objective truth', are statements meant to vilify those who would dare to disapprove you. Of course leftists hate God.

so in your little brain, atheists' "issue with religion" is based on their "wanting to do whatever they want"? How does that make sense?

Beliefs are based upon some type of internal decision making process. This is typically logic based, even if the logic is shitty. From here, there are even splits between how dogmatic people are about the beliefs that they hold.

So some people - when they test the likelihood of ancient religious texts accurately describing the universe, according to their own logic - don't find the likelihood to be very high

>implying religious people are "always happy"

>There can only be two sides of an issue! You're with me or against me!

Maybe not the entire time, but with the help of religion it helps you to smile again knowing everything is worth it

I just don't give a fuck either way. People can believe or not believe whatever they want, I just don't care.

Dumb shit, 90% of atheist believe
>muh religious views give me an automatic degree in biology.
>muh religious views give me an automatic degree in physics
>any expression of religion is an assault on me
>religion had nothing to do with society becoming developed
>saying "why didn't God do this" is an effective debate tactic

Allah means God, you retard.

Don't give it much thought, it's just a harmless meme

I'm happy as long as I stay a good christian. Are you jealous ?

I never said that science replaced christianity. Science is not a religion

>Western civilization, undeniably the greatest civilization by magnitude and stature, was built on the Christian faith
>immediately after rejecting the Christian faith it began to decline; we can see today that Christian areas are nicer places to live than heathen places
>ignoring the self-evident truth that Christianity makes life better
>considering yourself intelligent when you don't even have common sense

exactly. And christian beliefs are retarded and also should not be allowed. That's why atheists are trying to help you. You are welcome

>atheists are ruled by their ego's..many such cases...sad.

so what do you suggest we replace it with? you're either going to have faith or rely on rationale. im not the least bit religious but i also lack meaning in life and at least notice all the good it's brought and realize that contemporary christianity isn't a good representation of it when people actually gave a fuck

Am atheist, and I agree with this.

because you are just making shit up. According to YOU god is something deeper than something you can prove with physical evidence.

>all these edgelord pics of teens with their fedoras
Describes atheists perfectly, to be honest. Young, ignorant dude who thinks he knows everything (defaulting to a broad term like "science" makes this very easy) who finds pleasure in being a rebel, against God if not his parents

>christian beliefs are retarded

I bet you're a criminal

Christianity isn't representative of a lifestyle of enjoyment, certainly not in it's proper from, not whatever new age crap you follow. Being raised in a community of very starkly religious people has given me the experience of such practice, and it was hardly focused on the enjoyment of our current world. Nearly their entire life was focused on their very devotion to that same afterlife and repentance for an action they had never taken. They never had discussion on the things of this world that could be made better, just how one could assure a place in the afterlife. While this is anecdotal I have taken the liberty of explaining it because this is as close as I've seen to a by the book practice of the Bible. Considering the multiple denominations and subsequent sects of modern Christianity you could justifiably say whatever you damn well please about the religion and it could be true, but judging by the actual manuscript of the Bible itself, it is hardly concerned with the well being of the people on this earth.