Give me one single reason why supporting Israel is in our interest

Give me one single reason why supporting Israel is in our interest.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

less jews parasiting our country.

They're a nuclear power and have a great military, some of which we gave them. Palestinians are just a bunch of poor goat farmers. I hate jews and all but geopolitically dumping israel is out of the question

Jews own the banks. Americans like money. It was a match made in heaven. We're just realizing now that we sold our soul's for shekels tho.

It's not in mine. Full Palestenian liberation from Zionist occupation is 100% necessary

they gave us intelligence for the things they convinced us to care about

>They're a nuclear power

It's due USA, retard

Would you rather support Palestine?

You should mobilize your anarco-capitalist military and make that happen. KEK!

>some of which we gave them
u wut m8?
ALL OF WHICH WE GAVE THEM!

They have a great military because you dumb burgers are paying for it.

Very good goyim, very good.

looks like they are winning

This.

Easier to squash when they're all in one place

Doesn't change anything. Why should we abandon a nuclear power in an important region for some goat farmers?

MUH BASED JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSS

Samson option

Maybe because all of the billions spent and lives lost clearing out their sandbox for them? And in thanks they flood our countries with people from the countries we just destroyed. Truly our greatest ally

Siriusly goyy why don't you like us BASED joos? xDDD

>Constantinople belongs to the Greeks!
If you can't keep your clay, you have no right to it.

Hard to see new fags commenting on (((niggers))) they no nothing about.

Thanks for the support! I'm currently in the process of finding troops who will accept pharmaceutical grade heroin as payment. If that doesn't pan out, I'll be forced to liberate Palestine on my own with nothing but my bare hands and recreational nukes.

NK is a nuclear power in an important region. Good goyim, defend your like overlords

LE BASED NATIONALIST JEWS

They're westernized and are the only stable ally in the region.

We're like you goyyyyyyyy

>(((Palestinian land)))
>(((Jewish land)))

I don't know which of these two is more subversive.

We can learn from them desu.

They're like the Children of the Forest, they created the Others and now realise they can't control them.

They hate sand niggers. They're mostly conservative unlike their western counterparts who are marxist. They support Trump and absolutely hate Soros. Benjamin even defended Hitler saying he didn't want to kill the jews, just wanted the marxists gone. You guys constantly mistake Israel with (((the jews))) from America.

reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4

OMG that libnazi soros hates israel
evil libfascist jews
BASED nationalist kikes

WE HATE THESE MUSLIMS TOO GOY

Because Israel is the only democracy in the middle east.

Because Israel has tried 5 times to create a two state solution with Palestine and every time they've thrown it back in their faces.

Because Palestine is full of a bunch muslims that'll turn Israel into a shit hole just like they did with Lebanon.

Because despite Jewish influence in the USA they are still our allies and we swore to defend them.

Allies doesn't mean we have to be friends it just means we have similar interests and goals we wish to protect.

GOY WE REALLY HATE THESE MUSLIMS

A certain sect of Jews massacred Americans by the thousands. Fuck your thoughts user.

you don't want to angry the jew

Based jews Hahaha, killing muslims Shadilay

1. Religious: The Bible says Israel belongs to the Jews and America is a deeply religious country.

2. Stratigic: Israel has a strong military and rivals Iran's expansion in the region(which other Arab countries value aswell). Hosts many US army facilities and ammunition. Shares intelligence with the US on Iran and others. Testing and developing weapons with the US, since Israel is in constant fighting it can test weapons for the US all the time(also reason for Israel receiving f35 earlier than other allies).

3. Israel has nukes: just like Pakistan, Israel has nukes and if it falls then terrorists can get hold of them which is a big no no.

4. Jews: 50% of America's billioners are Jews. Of you want that sweet donations DNC and GOP you know what you've got to do ;)

>t. /r/thedonald

KEK
MY GRANPA FOUGHT DA NAZIS
THE DEMOCRAPS ARE DA REAL RACISTS
OMG HERE'S A PICTURE OF A BASED JEW
SHADILAY

Andy Whitfield was Welsh.
And yes the Democrats are racist as fuck.

>Give me one single reason why supporting Israel is in our interest.
Technically, there is no reason supporting Israel is in "our" interest.

The Jewish ethno-state of Israel is nothing more than a massive double standard to hold over the leftist liberal agenda pushers who advocate for the destruction of the West.

As soon as Israel falls to the hordes of Muslims and niggers waiting to kick their doors down the West will be able to use their fall as an example to the failures of multiculturalism and mass immigration.

The only way the leftist liberal Jewish agenda can succeed is for Israel to open its borders to the millions of awaiting neighboring Muslims and niggers coming out of Africa and survive. The reality is that an open borders policy in Israel kills Jewish state the (((multicultural)))/(((melting pot))) dream at the same time.

>B..but user Israel could open its borders to the millions and millions of awaiting #NotAllMuslims and Africans and the only thing that can happen is the Jewish state of Israel will be stronger!!!
Prove it. #OpenBordersForIsrael and allow the flood of millions to rape Israel for everything its got.

>based Jews.
Your 1/2 nigger/roach ma should have swallowed.

I stand with Israel.
Donald Trump stands with Israel.
Sup Forums stands with Israel.
KeK stands with Israel.

Are you a Based black man? I love black people, fucking Based

That last map can't possibly be correct.
It makes it look like the last Palestinian areas of the West Bank have been subdivided into numerous small, wall-off Palestinian ghettos.
Must be a fake map made up by an activist.

holocaust

walled-off

Hey Rabbi!...

So are you saying the democrats are the right party?

They kill Muslims and keep them at bay. That's it.

Strategic interests. That's a region where we don't have a lot of friends. Same reason we put up with Saudi Arabia. That said we need to reign in the both of them HARD (and with the Saudis supporting terrorists I think we'd be better off cutting ties altogether).

It is an oasis in the wastelands. A good place to have a stronghold.

Also,We can't let Jerusalem fall into the hands of the Muslim hordes. If nothing else the Jews have been decent curators of the most important Christian Holy site, and allow access.
I have more respect for Israeli Jews than their diaspora. They are quite nationalistic and have better values.

Also what did reCAPTCHA mean by this ? Freaky timing. Spoofy.

Its not.

Fuck right off to wear you were before. This is now a user thread.

Scrolled thru
And 7/10 shills 2/10 kids.

1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

Child niggers need not apply at Sup Forums.

/thread

it isnt, its in our interest

Sage (kids)

Your 3/4 nigger. Please justify that you are not. For discussion purposes.

I always like to point outwho is the author of those based comics

I can't resist her. She's so cute.

Please just ask for a Redpill on any subject. This thread was bogarted by an anonymous.

They're the only democracy in a sea of hostile muslims.

is that a good thing?

Less sandniggers is always a good thing.

Why did you abandon the apartheid south Africa you burger fuck

Literally the only stable and reliable ally in the region. The US would need some staging grounds for dealing with that part of the world if it posed a threat. Which it almost always does.

>Literally the only stable and reliable ally in the region.
hmm, why might that be?

Because heavily inbred arabs and jews killing off the competent ones

im not

Slightly less retarded people being pumped full of money. I didn't say that ally came cheap or on its own merits.

We'll hopefully they Muslims and the Jews will wipe each other out.

That is what I am counting on.

She's the autistic daughter of Swedish immigrants. She doesn't even have blonde hair. She needs to go the fuck back and stop writing bullshit about how drumpf is mean because he's against immigrants and she's an immigrant's daughter so that makes her mad.

Fuck foreigners, fuck Swedes.

If things in the West keep getting worse you can convert to Judaism, move to Israel and help create Greater Israel so when all the Arabs move to Europe all the (((white))) Americans can move to the middle east and larp as jews in the jewish empire.

>Larp as jews
Like we don't already do that.

Should've just reinstated Jerusalem as a Christian American vassal state that the Jews were offered free passage to post WWII

It's either that or sandniggers.

Your graphic answers your own question.

less muzzies