Leftist fatality thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
youtube.com/watch?v=0D-CWuXNNPQ
youtu.be/GiEWJblgnXw
wcpo.com/news/crime/deters-drivers-shooting-death-captured-on-video
youtu.be/rrFStqBRRbg
youtube.com/watch?v=5O48lxB33k8
newyorker.com/books/page-turner/the-tragic-death-of-mark-baumer-a-prolific-poet-and-environmental-activist-for-the-social-media-age
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=5O48lxB33k8
newyorker
archive.is/cJtkQ
nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/africa/congo-zaida-catalan-michael-j-sharp-united-nations-democratic-republic-of-congo.html
liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahahahahahhhaa! Can Sup Forums arrange trips to the peaceful middle east for SJW's?

Yes, only dark skinned people commit crimes.

Racism is pure ignorance.

>Having killed somebody doesn't make you a killer

Jews did something right for once, pic related.

Nigger logic.

>gets raped
>first thing she does is not report him and then defends him from any would-be critics
>women

bonus

Nice straw man. No one here is saying that.

The headline doesn't do the story justice. She died within hours of entering Turkey and arguably by the first guy she hitchhiked with. It turns out though she was raped by multiple roaches.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

makes me want to become a rapist desu

how could you say such a thing?

an original

>not wanting to woo their tiny minds into willful domination

Beta detected.

He's got soul but he's not a souldjer.

> Steps out of western safe zone

> Receives an education in what's really happening outside of it

Do you ever think in their final moments of their lives they change their views?
Leftist survivors of attacks only double-down on their bullshit most of the time.

no, they've been so brainwashed they cannot think otherwise, they blame themselves for struggling, and white men for holding the minority who murdered them down and forcing him to do this

Bump

Doubtful. As stated, they're brainwashed to the point that not even death can change their views

Hahahaha

And the cherry on top

Was waiting for this one.
Didn't know about this. These people are so fucking dumb.

No, these people are completely brainwashed by leftist ideology. In their final moments, all they have is utter confusion because everything they've believed in has instantly been pulled out from under them.

Just look at OP's post. A woman in Europe, who sees the rampant violence caused by muslims, who needs only to do 20 seconds of research to discover women are routinely raped and stoned to death for having been raped in the middle east, decides to wander around completely unattended in that region.

This isn't just stupidity, it's zealous faith in a secular religion.

>beloved

it's ironically the same logic as jihad, yes i'm dying or about to die horrifically but at least i have my 72 virgins except it's im about to die horrifically but at least they'll remember as tolerant, kind and progressive, which is equivalent to heaven in this modern secular religion

The men, maybe.
The women are too stupid to know they made a mistake.

At least the psychotic muslims usually have doubts. Security services around the world are taught to look for young men wearing baggy robes sweating profusely and looking panicked since this is common with suicide bombers last minute. That suggests they fully understand their own mortality.

These leftist shit heads don't have that fear, they're completely naive and ignorant in their religious fervor to cultural marxism.

the women are usually still riddled with ecstacy from the dosage of bbc as well

it's not a religion, it is a virus

Sir, you can't question a black person -- that's racist.

hahaha saved

YES

they should've been killed too

youtube.com/watch?v=0D-CWuXNNPQ

captain Nigeria back at it again with the trash can lid

>Mfw realizes that's not a trash can lid

youtu.be/GiEWJblgnXw

Lynched for driving on a street where a child was playing.

wcpo.com/news/crime/deters-drivers-shooting-death-captured-on-video

Here's a bit of the lefties pets getting their own.

youtu.be/rrFStqBRRbg

Pol hasn't seen this yet, but the normie comments are quite promising

White women have such unshakable faith in themselves and the "decisions" they make on that endless journey to find themselves.

Not a fatality.

>yet

Ooooh, das good.

This thread is gold. Gotta love karma.

why would she be in ethiopia?

WHAT THE FUCK.

NORMIES YES!

I thought they'd be all over this like white on racist rice. Has the pendulum already begun to swing back?

get ready to laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=5O48lxB33k8
newyorker.com/books/page-turner/the-tragic-death-of-mark-baumer-a-prolific-poet-and-environmental-activist-for-the-social-media-age

Remember to archive

>youtube com/watch?v=5O48lxB33k8
hooktube.com/watch?v=5O48lxB33k8
>newyorker com/books/page-turner/the-tragic-death-of-mark-baumer-a-prolific-poet-and-environmental-activist-for-the-social-media-age
archive.is/cJtkQ

Just like Harrison Bergeron

I doubt it.
nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/africa/congo-zaida-catalan-michael-j-sharp-united-nations-democratic-republic-of-congo.html
liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068

Not so long ago it used to be that you could travel all over the world more or less safely.

Like for example Egypt. My cousin was there alone and nothing happened before the arab spring. She had a guy instruct her how to act - for example - don't jokingly flirt with guys who start offering your family stuff just to marry you, avoid these and those areas, don't dress too "light" outside of tourist resorts etc. etc. She listened to it and nothing ever happened. I know numerous other people who went there and again, nothing happened. People used to go to Africa over and over again, and again nothing happened.

Recently though you have two new trends. #1 is to not to listen to handlers, guides and other people because I know better, I have vagina. #2 is to believe that you're completely safe no matter what you do. So stupid whores go to the local dancing(not necessarily club, some African shithole won't be this developed) act like it's club in their LA/NY/Paris/London and get raped->killed.

At least she's not racist.

great post, praise kek

>hates capitalism
>owns wireless beats headphones and a samsung smartphone

Wew what logic

>news articles instead of just another gore thread

I like it.

i can fap to this thread.

Stuff it Israeli Jew

why does sweden pop in my head reading your post, ahahahahahhahaa.

Pretty sure that's Tim Roth....

>Believing that bullshit about real muslims being peaceful when throughout history they are notable for being savages whose religion is based off of pure conquest and forceful conversion

I'm sure their minds are too full of what's going on for deep reflection. That would come later if they survived.

I don't think anyone really considers their long term stance on political issues while they are being raped or murdered.

I swear to God it's some sort of defense mechanism. Identify with the winner, and 'beat' / 'dominate' him with your pity maybe. Because obviously something is going on, it's just too crazy.

niggers = 13 percent of population = 50 percent of violent crime

fucking coalburning faggot

This is insane

Some Swede-bro said it wasn't her, it just looked like her.

contrary to everyone else, i think so. like how a suicide jumper regrets it right before hitting the water. it's very hard to ignore your brain telling you that you were wrong in the face of imminent death

>there's a little bit of Amy's spirit in them

Did they eat her, too?

Shit like this makes me honestly hope there is nothing beyond the grave... if but to save this girl the misery of watching her father betray her in such a manner.

Link of gtfo

All the SJWs should be sent to the middle east.,

Do you have any in India? Like are there any Muslim loving Hindus there who repeat the
"religion of peace" lie?

Cause of the flag probably.

This is the mother standing alongside one of the killers. Notice her smile, and how she hugs him. She literally loves her child's killer. This treacherous behavior is even worse than committing murder.

The Left is so progressive.

but did she died?

Leftist survivors have to stay in line lest their erstwhile comrades turn on them.

Sikhs and Buddhists hate Muslims, so it stands to very strong reason that Muslims aren't loved by the Hindi, either.

Yes.There are plenty of pseudo liberals here in India who repeat the "religion of peace lie".Many politicians also support that lie to gain votes from Muslims.India is heading into great danger because there are almost 170 million muslims in India and they are over breeding at a high rate.

>daughter of a senior EU official
Poetry.