(((Black))) appreciation thread

(((Black))) appreciation thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=qXHBePZpiiE
youtu.be/yc2FYhXIhNk
voxday.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
weforum.org/agenda/2016/02/europe-s-10-fastest-growing-economies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Sink the barge

>Sink the barge

That is a fucking red pill right there if it's an honest example of the slave trade.

Explain? Is this kid like a music major or something?

I would appreciate it if they would just nigger on back to Africa.

>not immedaitely backing the car up and running him down

I seriously would be in such a fit in rage I would blend him into the black asphalt.

kill it with fire

>not noticing a large group of niggers approaching you

fools

>R2DINDU

Why are these fucken zoo animals allowed to roam the streets?

fucking niggers

>zoo animals
youtube.com/watch?v=qXHBePZpiiE

WHY DID HE GO BACK TO PICK UP THE GUY TO JUST SEE HIM BLEEDING?!!!

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE NEVER TURN AROUND WHEN THEY HEAR RUNNING?!

I mean sure that was horrible but why do you racist inbred idiots always act like white people dont also commit crimes? And do this kind of shit? Are you fucking telling me a group of white guys have never jumped and jacked anyone before? What the fuck is the point of blaming the actions of some black people on ALL black people, and yet when white people do it, what ? WHAT?

How about the white dude that commits mass shootings? I mean they kill literally dozens of innocent people in one attack, but never a word about that from the racists. Its only black people who commit crime. Right?

>Flashing a holstered gun in Europe

I bet this guy got 5 consecutive life sentences.

jesus

Black people are a different species.

>youtu.be/yc2FYhXIhNk

Statistics user. Look it up.

it was an undercover cop trying to investigate some rape in a no go zone

Just move to Poland lmfao, no minorities just pure aryans everywhere. Literally best country to live in rn as we have no islam no nothing, everyone is super redpilled, the liberal party is fucking useless and never does shit because no one votes for them and everyone knows about the (((jewish problem)))

It doesn't always go like this. Couple dindu kids on the west side of chicago tried jumping me when I was like 25. Hit the first one so hard he fell backward into a steel fence and hit his head and had a seizure. Then his fucking nigger friend ran away and left him there.

Never fucking relax.

Oh, not a target of black aggression your whole life because of the color of your penis?

Fuck off, nigger. You don't get to make my life Hell, and complain that I'm the problem.

I want to see the math this makes me too mad to just believe it

Post: voxday.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html
Source: thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

Thanks. I guess I'm not surprised.

Whites have commited more murder and homicide in this country for over 400 yrs.. blacks are barley catching up today.. those stats are recent.. and a lot of it has to due to gang violence and the war on drugs.... a lot of variables contribute to the black on black crime...

I'm a criminology major by the way.

god i loathe niggers. send them back to africa then nuke the fucking lot.

Fuck off nigger

Poland is where you will get robbed by a white guy lol. Unemployment is a big problem.. and its expensive to eat

Go back to school and learn statistics.
Your useless degree will get you a job at Arby's.

>1939
>french-german scientist talks about white supremacy
Wow

I have lived there for most my life and that is bullshit lmfao, unless you call someone a faggot and provoke them then no shit you will get your ass beat. Eating is not expensive at all, unless you are homeless and unemployment is an issue if you don't go to college. weforum.org/agenda/2016/02/europe-s-10-fastest-growing-economies/ , along with countless other sources.

>why /r9k/ wont go to KFC for tendies anymore