WELFARE

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_T._Walton
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He means that people who work at Walmart shouldn't be given public services.

Must be some kind of bigot.

He means welfare is a big business subsidy because it allows employers to pay their workers wages that are below livable.

> cut gibs
> crack down on illegal workers
> get rid of tax loopholes
> tax cap gains the same as income

PROBLEM SOLVED

>> tax cap gains the same as income
>PROBLEM SOLVED

This

Wal Mart should only hire single white men.

also that they accept foodstamps and provide healthcare plans for employees

The guy is dumb, just apply logic.
Walmart hires tons of employees as part time, to have extra cashiers on hand during peak times of foot traffic. These employees work 4 hour shifts, so of course if that is their only job they are compensated with EBT gibs along with their pay checks.

I can solve this very easily.

Stop giving food stamps, Medicaid... BTW I wonder what unemployed people cost the taxpayers.

>He means welfare is a big business subsidy because it allows employers to pay their workers wages that are below livable.

Vast majority of employees at Walmart are likely going to use welfare regardless.

He means it has gotten harder to steal from Walmart, so you have to eat the government cheese.

Businesses should be responsible for keeping their workers from starving to death, not Uncle Sam. Welfare is cancer to society.

What, you don't want your cheap shit? You want me to be able to afford less cheap shit? How dare you!

Workers should keep themselves from starving. If their labor is worth less than food, they should grow it themselves. If the do neither fuck them.

Their labor -is- worth more than food, but part of their labor is being payed by the taxpayer. That's what a subsidy is, and welfare is a subsidy.

>Blaming companies for taking advantage of govenment gibs
>Not blaming government for offering the gibs, nor for extorting the taxs from the taxpayers in the first place
Just another retard who thinks big gov is the solution and big biz is the enemy.

this is the same kind of ass-backwards thinking that got us the phrase "unfunded tax cut"

>Businesses should be responsible for keeping their workers from starving to death

that's absurd. you're advocating feudalism.

he sad walshart is veru mean

Libfags don't understand the relationship between wages and flooding the country with illegals, they don't see how the second fucks up the first

That Walmart pays their employees so poorly via legal loopholes that said employees are reliant upon the federal welfare system to survive despite being employed.

>giving people jobs costs taxpayers money

>they'd use even less public resources if they were unemployed!

>Walmart does what they are legally obligated to
>they are evil

every time I see this argument its retarded built on a false premise that Walmart owes anyone a livable wage.

Would you prefer "deficit widening"?

You are advocating a jobs project that has profit involved while using an snaked flag. Are you confused?

I hate Walmart and don't shop there, but where did he even get that number? Oddly enough, $6.2 billion is exactly what Walmart paid in corporate income taxes in 2014.

>"Why can't workers just start their own walmart"

Fuck this guy.

t. Walton College of Business student

>Walmart is a government project
Can't tell if retarded or Wal-Pilled

I agree with doing that, HOWEVER, eliminate corporate income taxes, as it is double taxation. Then, tax dividends and capital gains as ordinary income.

god, just fucking kill yourself

Sam Walton's son, John Walton, was SOG in Vietnam. His team was surrounded, then overrun, and he called in an airstrike on his team's own position. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_T._Walton

lol this is true.

>not danger closing Charlie when you are on deaths door

The tax payers who shop at wallmart enjoy the every day low prices. They pay the rest via taxes, in the end they pay the same amount, the system is closed, its zero sum, one way or another you are going to pay for his insurance Sup Forums.