What's to explain for superior Jewish intelligence?

What's to explain for superior Jewish intelligence?

Other urls found in this thread:

greatillustratedclassics.com/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Distinctly middle class people.

With that in mind, Ashkenazi have the same average as Italians, which makes sense because many of them were expelled by their homeland by Romans and went to Italy and Greece (who then probably sent them to Ukraine).

Lies mostly just like they lie about everything else. They do have traditional families who marry within their own communities and help each other. But most are as stupid and degenerate as the rest of the world.

>Ashkenazi have the same average as Italians
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Awwww, poor goy can't accept he's inferior. Look at the chart, retard. Average Italian IQ is 102, the highest of all Whites. Amazing, right?! Too fucking bad the average Ashkenazi Jew IQ is in the 110 range. Stay mad, cuck.

>non argument
Sephardic Jew IQ is below 95. Explain this without referring to Ashkenazi being commonly middle class and Sephardi being commonly lower class, since you just rejected that explanation with absolutely no counter argument.

>calling me dumb after that post

1000 years of selection for iq read the 10,000 year leap its by a European

Probably the same reasons for superior Chinese "intelligence"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I get it now, you white bois only say the "m-muh environment influences IQ, I swear!!" argument when it suits you, huh? Well that's awfully hilarious then, because you claim that intelligence is determined by genetics when talking about Blacks vs. Whites. What a bunch of hypocritical retards, lmao.

are sephardic jews regarded "white" by anyone?

They are essentially middle eastern

What the fuck is wrong with serbs? 89? Seriously faggots?

I have an IQ high enough to be tested with a 20+ point standard deviation, I score between 125 and 145 almost every time because at my level IQ tests are really, really invalid and unreliable.

No, I'm a "IQ is meaningless dick waving always" """boi""" (fuck off nigger).

it makes sense considering balkan niggers can't make proper countries and have to keep splitting them up

>all this butthurt

We're coming for you white boi. This is not a warning, this is a threat. We will exterminate all the men and make your women our sex slaves. You have been warned, whitey.

bcause they have always lived in countries that hated them so they had to evolve to be more clever to serviv while everyone else in the world only had to evolve to grow food and build things to live in, so jews evolved problem solving brains and patern finding brains and things like that which is why they are natrually sneaky because they had to be sneaky in order to live in other countries and eventually they started to use their newly evolved brains to take over the world. this also explaines why asians and whites are so submisive

My guess is that IQ is 75% genetic, 25% environmental. Jews and Mongoloids grow up in environments which not only encourage scholasticism, but also demand it from a very young age. Mongoloids have the added benefit of having the most Neanderthal genes of any race, giving them larger brains, which by itself does not make them smarter but does allow them to potentially be smarter. In truth, whites have the 2nd most neanderthal genes of any race, more than Jews, and therefore have the capacity to be almost as smart as Mongoloids and definitely smarter than Jews. Unfortunately, not all whites grow up in environments which encourage and demand reading. It truly is an embarrassment.

Digits confirm. Jews are shitskins.

hahahaah racists are so fucking stupid. Yes its a fact a lot of jewish people are smart as fuck. Thats why they are at the top. And you nazi fucks cant do jack shit about it. You know why? Because you spend all day complaining about MUH JEWS instead of bettering yourself and trying to become something better.

Wow, okay.

>that projection
>your women
Straight to the sexuality? Niggress as fuck, good thing only obese women are interested in "your men" or else you might actually have some competition, since no one else would touch you.

>thread about intelligence
>being insulted by a nigger
Sometimes life itself is cruel.

it might take a thousand years of evolution for goys to catch up

A. The *SUBCLASS OF JEWS KNOWN AS ASHKENAZIM* Jews hav superior intelligence
B. Because what Sup Forums and everyone else in the white nationalist movement has not yet relized is that RELIGIONS MANIFEST ETHNICITIES. THEY APPLY EVOLUTIONARY SELECTION PRESSURES just like nature does, you fuckin idiots. Just like Muslims re becoming one big ethnicity of inbreds, ashkenazis became one ethnicity of smarter-than-average rich guys.
C. If we had a religion where the highest value was to be a phycisist/ philosopher, given a few dozen generations we would have an uber-smart ethnicity

fuckin retards.

so you you sayin
all i need to do
is a read a book?
nice
which one should i read?

before you decide something, your brain already knows it, in other words, when you do something freely, in the sense of you just on the spot decide it, you don't really decide, you just become aware of the process which objectively already is going on before

the jews and the rice people are able to go into their sub conscience brain, whether they know this is what they are doing or not, and figure out their problems and obstacles better than another race. It's not about IQ, its about how conscious you are, how self aware you are. Niggers have no self awarnese, which is why they dont even have a word for rape in their language, they dont even think forced sex is bad. So again, not about IQ, its about the level of consciousness you have. Think of it like radio frequencies.

religion is not rational, but races with higher IQs create complex religions because they are self aware and looking for answers. Niggers never tried to create a religion, they are only race that never created their own religion.

TLDR: jews are very self aware and can search their sub-brain better

>Chile 89% white
>Chile IQ 90
boy chile sure looks like a paradise

You need to read many books at a young age when the brain is still developing. Starting in your 20s is too late, but it is never too late to produce more white children to secure the future of our race. Just make sure your children read and read a lot. It doesn't really matter what they read: I grew up reading shit like Goosebumps and I still managed to have a 97th percentile IQ.

My father, a very intelligent man himself, and the grandson of a great German patriot, bought me the entire collection of "Great Illustrated Classics" (greatillustratedclassics.com/) which I read as my first books starting from 4 years old, when he taught me how to read. I highly recommend these books for young white children. They cover almost every classic story of Western and American and literature in simple English using the syntax, word choice and grammar of white Americans. Also, every other page is beautifully hand illustrated and all the characters illustrated share the ideal white morphological features, except, of course, the villains and innocent shitskins, who exhibit their stereotypical features (hooked nose, hunched back, darker skin, etc.).

But the male brain develops until 25.

>What's to explain for superior Jewish intelligence?

Their multi generational role as moneylenders. Their ability to make profit was the defining characteristic of their survival and advancement. Unfortunately that ability is also tied to being underhanded.

I'm a cloud architect, the only person I've ever met that was better than me at my job was a Jew.

He went behind my back and lied to a mutual customer about me 'compromising their security' over some logs he asked me to send him.

>it might take a thousand years of evolution for goys to catch up

retard detected.

goys are not going to cathch up at all. we don't have those evolutionary pressures, we aren't going to get any smarter

>chile
>89% white
No. 59% white
The white percentages on the map are fucked up.

We killed all of the dumb ones over the course of thousands of years. The ones that survived were naturally smarter.

Fake and gay

Unbridled loyalty to the tribe

>U.S. Indians 102
>U.S. Whites a mere 100
Guess I'm the superior race after all. Who's pooing in the loo now, bitches?

I would put environmental abbot higher, maybe 40-60 percent. You see such a deviation even within families that I just can't believe the environmental is that low.

>What's to explain for superior Jewish intelligence?
When Jews were expelled from Israel in 70AD they went into Europe but were not allowed to work for The Monarchy or take a locals labor job, this left usury as their main source of sustenance. They ripped people off to survive and those that couldn't, didn't survive. This caused the IQ of the average Jew to raise, and it happened fairly quickly.

So why is East Asia so high on the IQ side?

>So why is East Asia so high on the IQ side?
1, There is a lot of manipulation w/ the stats regarding Chinese
2, Japan has year round school w/ long challenging days
3, Don't really know, not an expert
But I do happen to know that about The Jews.

user you are a bright one. No sarcasm