Alexa Gets Eduardo Arrested

wtf I love surveillance now

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6zs1R
archive.is/0dSKn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this has to be fake

archive.is/6zs1R

I wonder what kinds of things triggered it to call the cops. These things are kind of interesting though. My dad called it a piece of shit once after it wasn't correctly interpreting what it said and it told him to address all comments and concerns to some email address or website.

It's not fake. Alexa is a CIA surveillance instrument. If you ask Alexa directly about her connections to the CIA, she will dodge the question and eventually ignore you if you probe too much into the issue.

It's over.

>he allegedly asked: “Did you call the sheriffs?”
The question was inadvertently picked up by the smart speaker and the voice-powered virtual assistant recognized the phrase as a command — prompting it to call 911
from the article

>During the assault, Barros waved a gun and threatened to kill the woman before he allegedly asked: “Did you call the sheriffs?”

>The question was inadvertently picked up by the smart speaker and the voice-powered virtual assistant recognized the phrase as a command — prompting it to call 911, Bernallillo County Sheriff’s Department Deputy Felicia Romero confirmed to The Post on Monday.

Question: Alexa, are you connected to the CIA?
Alexa: No, I work for Amazon.

Question: Alexa, is Amazon connected to the CIA?
Alexa: [no response]

Question: Alexa, fewsdre eesd jeuedt kcecd?
Alexa: I'm sorry, I didn't understand your question.

Question: Alexa, is Amazon connected to the CIA?
Alexa: [no response]

It's a brave new world, guys

rare flag. you live in my vacation dream island user

stop being a literal fucking retard. The guy literally said "...call the sheriff"

If you have to say "Alexa" for it to activate, how did "Did you call the sheriff" activate it?

How could it know that the noise it was hearing was a beating?
Was she screaming for help or something?
I'm curious about the actual method it used to reach that determination.

Obviously someone was listening in. An AI will not do that.

maybe his girlfriend's name was alexa

>Happened on July 2nd
>Echo is 50% off today

The woman who was being attacked may have made the call. Alexa owners can now make phone calls via voice commands.

She probably said something to instigate his comment, so it checks out.

>I can't let you do that

Not new. My wife has a Life Alert bracelet that has a fall sensor. If the bracelet detects a fall, the little box is activated, I hear the operator and come running to her, and 911 is automatically called.

that's so stupid
why dodge questions and raise suspicion if you could just program the ai to say "no" when asked if they're connected to the cia...
amazon is fucking retarded

Because robuts can't lie user

>People actually pay money to have a spy device in their homes

Wew. They should just cut the bullshit and call the next one the Telescreen.

Are you not on a computer?
Do you have a phone? A game station?

prove it was a real situation tho nigger, protip you cant, what did the bitch do? "alexa call cops now im getting my ass beat!!"
present evidence or ur a nigger fagget

to avoid an entrapment charge?

It's called "Fire TV"
archive.is/0dSKn

Fake, it can't make calls?

Shit, could Alexa call the cops on me if she knows I'm smoking weed??

I thought Alexa could only call other Alexa's?
The police have an Alexa?

Also, would it mean that Alexa would show up to court as a witness?

fucking hilarious

*allegedly
this is the issue with technology, It responds to stigma, but knows not logical thought.