Bill Clinton.

You know, the rapist.

Hillary Clinton

ur mum

Clinton.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1cdfEC-8k

The Jews ousted nixon.

The Jews ousted Kennedy

Nixon. Trump is the most honest person in Washington.

Nixon, and lest we not forget about this pile of human dogshit.

Nixon was more of a cripplingly self-conscious sperg, not a sleaze

Ask me again after Trumps impeachment and its fallout.

The Nixon tapes are top-tier redpill material

"The Jews, they're born spies."

Maybe peter griffin? Maybe Shylock?

Nixon didn't sell out our country for the presidency.

I'd have more respect for Trump if he conned Russia he did the American people but he is deadset on being Putin's whipping boy.

Clinton and Obama

Nixon didn't do anything wrong though.

U are still on this impeachment thing? I'm just curious how thats going to happen. What do you know?

Yeah ok. Burgling a company and keeping their shit in your house is executive privilege

youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

He didn't do that though. It was done by people under him.

I respect Nixon so much more than Trump now.

President Lyndon Johnson signed the 1965 act into law at the foot of the Statue of Liberty. He's the man that ruined America. Prior to this, Lady Liberty herself shut the doors to migrants in 1954.

Trumps is sitting at Katrina era Bush level dissaproval ratings. We can all agree Bush was massively unpopular. It's only been six months. The Republicans will turn on him for the midterms, just as they did with Nixon to save their own hides for reelection (which I don't think will take anyway since they've already made their bed).

Clinton

>Trumps is sitting at Katrina era Bush level dissaproval ratings
50% and rising. Hello Shareblue.

Fake Poll bullshit like the ones saying hillary had 98% chance of winning

Gold standard?

Too circular of logic. Nice 18 minute gap. My clumsy secretary and her elbows. Who set up the operation. The tapes etc. What is the motive to the break in? Degeneracy, really

Are you retarded? Polls don't show "chance of winning," moron.

Who will be selected next for SCOTUS judge? Sarah Palin or Ted Nugent?

They would need Trump's base to turn on him. So the media will need to somehow convince republican sheep that Pence is a better option. I don't see that happening. If the republicans turn on Trump, they will risk re-elections.

The right answer is Lyndon B. Johnson. He even nicknamed his penis Jumbo.

>former U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson was a sexual maniac who nicknamed his penis "Jumbo" and he would often urinate in public. If anyone confronted him while doing so, he would turn around and say "have you ever seen anything as big as this?"

nybooks.com/articles/2002/11/07/the-big-guy/

The Jews that control both of those puppets.

Nixon was paranoid because the deep state Jews were after him. Problem is he played himself.

All of them. Monarchy now. America a kill