HAPPENING - US AC-130 SHOT DOWN IN MISSISSIPPI

AT LEAST 16 DEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4683912/Military-plane-crashes-Mississippi-killing-six-people.html
archive.is/dxhLe
wlox.com/story/35851293/update-16-people-on-board-military-c-130-killed-in-leflore-county-plane-crash
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/07/10/military-plane-crashes-mississippi/466618001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4683912/Military-plane-crashes-Mississippi-killing-six-people.html
archive.is/dxhLe

Link faggot

>AC-130
It was a KC-130. Big difference.

i heard this story 90 min ago, but didn't hear it was shot down... was wondering when someone would start a thread

wlox.com/story/35851293/update-16-people-on-board-military-c-130-killed-in-leflore-county-plane-crash

It blew up mid-air; was packed with explosives.

One letter??

Empty missile crates were found floating off Sitka Alaska last year. So a shootdown is not impossible.

Crashed, preliminary mechanical failure. C-130s are scary as shit bro, I'll ride in a C-17 any day but my last experience in a C-130 was the airframe shaking so hard I thought my fucking seat would come unbolted as we flew to Manas from BAF when I went on leave in 2012.

rip tho bros coulda been any of us

The type of plane. It was a refeuling jet

It was a mishap, just an eternal ammo explosion.

Not happening.

one of the marines must have spilled his 64oz cola on the controls while reaching for his enchilada

>Officials: 16 dead in military plane crash in Mississippi

>A KC-130 aircraft is an extended-range tanker version of the Lockheed C-130 Hercules that has been modified for aerial refueling.The C-130 Hercules is a four-engine turboprop aircraft used primarily for military transportation. It's known as a workhorse used in refueling, humanitarian missions, firefighting, search and rescue, and combat missions, according to the Lockheed Martin website.

>Banks told the Commonwealth that the call came in around 4 p.m. An aircraft crash truck rushed to the scene, and 4,000 gallons of foam were used in an effort to put out the fire, he said.

>Firefighters were driven away by several "high-intensity explosions," Banks told the Commonwealth

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/07/10/military-plane-crashes-mississippi/466618001/

No. One has massive fucking guns and cannons sticking out the side, and the other doesn't.

>muslim enlists in military
>makes his way through basic training
>eventually gets on a plane, blows it up with smuggled grenades from the armory
>was a ISIS sympathizer all along

It's more realistic than 9/11

its always the fucking leaf

It was a KC130 you idiot (air to air refueling aircraft).

Anyway it wasn't shot down, kids.

Reports are saying there was a mid air explosion and debris has been found on both sides of a country road where it went down.

KC130s carry a lot of JetA (it's a refueling aircraft, duh) so it was a pretty big fireball.

>high-intensity explosions

OP here. I'm a faggot.

Either that or the crew discovered the hidden drugs.

Kill yourself faggot.

The story of Team Extortion 17 is all WTF .
Chinook shot down / crash lands , missile parts found with USA serial numbers , Thanks Hillary

/Thread

dea hillary clinton seth rich larp

xD

>tfw i was there and had to put pieces of the working dogs into a body bag and get scowled at by angry SF dudes bc i was an e-3 medic.

i didn't see anything suss tho

Was it fuelled with information that could lead to hillary's arrest?

no, unfortunately it only carried her emails

(((american military)))

>Shot down

This kind of shit happens one every couple years or so. Usually pilot error.

stealth jihad? Sgt Hassan?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4683912/Military-plane-crashes-Mississippi-killing-six-people.html
AC - attack
C - cargo
KC- kerosene (jet fuel)