One less nigger in america. you wellcome burgers

one less nigger in america. you wellcome burgers.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/07/10/536422718/8-arrested-in-beating-death-of-22-year-old-american-visiting-greece

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Vvju5
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/no-reason/
discordapp.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not archive? archive.is/Vvju5

thank you based nord

thank you greece

>golden dawn
>most antisemitic country in europe
>people beat up niggers and fags
>stronk orthodoxy
why is greece so based?

FORGIVE DEBNTS

report + sad, stop sucking Anglo cock

Daddy America ain't gonna let this one slide you fucking homo. We don't like niggers so we're glad you took care of one for us, but we do like Americans so somebody's gotta pay one way or another. Thank you for the pest removal and fuck those guys, everybody's going to jail. AMERICA

the bad thing is that americuck's news outlets will portrait that nigger as a hero and not as the guy who sucker-punched the bouncer.

Why is this a good thing?

He seemed like an ok guy, I just can't see myself celebrating the death of him for simply being black.

Nice.

He was a nigger... What do you mean?

welcome to Sup Forums, where your melanin levels dictate your worth as an individual

Look. He sperged out being a nigger and got what he deserved.

>inb4 t. nigger

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/no-reason/

read this, its long, but read it

after you're done, and hopefully havent punched a few holes in your walls, you will understand, a dead nigger is nothing in comparison of what they have done to our people

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil out veyy

Thank you, based senpai

>CBS News, citing witnesses, says Henderson and his friends "wanted to take a photo with the waitress, which angered one of the bouncers."

Probably degrading a young female waitress with his niggering, then when the bouncer told him to stop he probably said something like: MUH COMPETITION NIGGA U SCUUUUUURD OF COMPETITION.

thank you

>10 people follow one guy as hes leaving a bar and beat him to death
>Sup Forums defends this
>implying you wouldn't sperg out 10 times worse literally saying you fucked everyone in the bars mum last night since your only social interaction is Sup Forums memes

nignog was under the assumption he had carte blanche to nigg internationally and got fucking murdered my enraged south euros

news like this will make other niggs weary in coming to the area, it's all good news

too mad for the person who did it as they will judge him as hard as for a murder of an actual human

Stop projecting nigger.

Thanks man, we owe you one!

Because they lost half their country to a bunch of Muslim Greeks, Kurds, Arabs and Armenians being led by an Albanian all of whom were larping as Turks, resulting in Greece being cucked out of becoming a European great power

So they're violently ready to defend what land they have left and are deeply hostile to outsiders

Wasn't 10, they were 8. A British with Serbian roots, 6 Serbians, and a Greek. And he wasn't 1, they were 5.

what is going on in this gif

From what i can understand, it's a nigger eating another nigger's cut leg