Gentleman...

Gentleman, it's time we expunge the notion that Christianity is good for the white race and that Sup Forums is a "Christian" board.

Whenever Christianity rears its ugly head on here we must protest against it.

Allow me to explain: Let's say there is a white evangelical Christian and he has to make a choice - he has to choose between living in a world populated solely by black Christians OR a world populated by white atheists. Which do you think he would choose?

He would choose the black Christians, and that's why Christ-insanity must be opposed on here, because it is complete disagreement to everything Sup Forums says in regards to the importance of nationalism and heritage.

You can't say nationalism and heritage is important and then turn around and support Christ-insanity.

Emphatically reject the nailed God, a God who was too weak to defend himself from puny humans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM
youtu.be/NMLB7OcH-0Y
faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/
americanvision.org/12630/atheists-embarrassed-study-proves-atheism-uses-less-brain-function/
youtube.com/watch?v=dxmYw4MmC9U
archive.is/QMBdG
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you hate Jesus Christ so much?

He's the best ethics philosopher of all time.

Jesus Lived

Fuck off fag

this

>Gadsen flag (snake and the kike 666 on it)
>Made by freemasonic kike lovers
>Lolbergtarian OP doesn't understand the concept of folk is heavily tied to religion that was seen in NatSoc Germany and Franquista Spain (both were nationalistic and Christian).

Lolbergtarians are scum.

lives*

Burn in hellfire heathen.

Because he was a liar, if he even existed at all.

History is full of men who lied for fame and notoriety.

Once again: you cannot support nationalism and heritage and be a Christian. The two things are ideologically opposed to each other.

You have to choose one or the other. Every Christian on here would choose black Christians over white atheists, and thus must be shunned.

do not need to believe in God to be Christian (Christ follower), most do. practice is philosophy. theology is a science.

my plan, try to down play Evangelist, praise Orthodox. will stall christian spam.

>best christian

also:

>much protect freedoms.exe

>God lying
>choosing what /poltards say over what Gid says

>gadsden flag
>advocating protest against simple christians he chooses to engage with
well, OP? explain yourself.

God*

Excuse me sir but you seem to be breaking the NAP but shunning people.

And yes, I would pick ten black Christians over one white atheist.

Fedora tippers are just awful.

What's to explain?

I hate all religions. None of them are true.

Thank you for destroying the west

There is literally no reason to waste time attacking Christians, this is either foolish or D&C.

A message to White Christians:
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Is it Pagan?
youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM

>And yes, I would pick ten black Christians over one white atheist.

See? We got a Christ-stain in this topic who even admits it.

He cares more about his stupid old UNTRUE stories than things like nationalism and heritage.

>turning countless middle-eastern niggers into decent men and woman
>not an absolute blessing and miracle for humanity
go tread on yourself fag

Nice try losers! Christianity will explode again once Pence mandates indoctrination in public schools.

MAGA
A
G
A

libertarians aren't subversive. mind your own business faggot

>praise the son.exe

A righteous man can come from any nation God has declared.

There is no God, shouts the fool.

Wrong. It'd be the white atheists because we are called to unite the world under one church.

I would also say, that to not fight or struggle during having fucking nails driven through your bones and nerve bundles is pretty opposite of weak...

>god can't exist because Christians might act differently in a hypothetical scenario that will never become reality
This is not logic.

I'd rather have 10 black Christians also

Religions shape the laws of a country.

Look at the Middle East and their bullshit laws related to Islam.

A lot of our laws in America stem from religion. These things affect me.

There is no God. You have absolutely proof for the existence of any deity.

NatChris

Learn the teachings, neckbeard.

Christ-insanity isn't true and you know it.

>nationalistic christians
LOL what a nonsensical title. Christians are so fucking beyond stupid. Hence their incomprehensible beliefs (trinity doctrine)

>if he existed at all
>Calling Jesus a liar
Hello Schlomo

Extra-biblical sources

- Tacitus
- Josephus
-Mara Bar Serapion
- Pliny the Younger
- Suetonius

Later Extra-biblical source

- Talmud
- Toledoth Jesu
- Lucian

Additionally, scholars of all worldviews have soundly concluded that Jesus is a historical figure and that the Gospel narratives are in fact written in Greco-Roman method of history. Its rare today to see anyone deny this viewpoint. Jesus' family is mentioned by Paul in his letters to several churches, having also met with Jesus' disciples.

Jesus' death by crucifixion is considered as undeniable history. Crucifixion was considered to be so horrific at the time that the Greek never mentioned it, Jesus' Crucifixion is so embarrassing and horrible that it passes what is called the criteria of embarrassment.

Jesus' resurrection is also considered an early piece of historical evidence, since Paul mentions an early hymn in 1 Corth. 15, which has been hypothesized to have been said in local Christian churches in the first 5-10 years. Bart Ehrman has considered the resurrection narrative to being talked about 6 months to a year of Jesus' death, this leads to the conclusion of Jesus' existence and has lead to the possibility of Jesus resurrection being true even by the agnostics who don't believe in God.

Jesus' life is also considered as quite accurate. Maurice Casey, an agnostic/atheist has concluded that the gospel of Mark was written around 40 AD, 10 years after Jesus was killed. He was able to see Aramaic grammatical sentences, cultural ways of life in the gospel of Mark and how it accurate parallels the life of normal people around that time.

Yes, we are as opposed to kike loving amerikikes.

Ok rubio

Quite the opposite. You speaking to a person raised in the church. Then left the church and wandered between faiths and philosophies for 26 years. It was only through me actually trying to prove it a lie, that I found the truth. It's there if you want to find it

Well now we have an interesting trolley question. Would you kill 1 white atheist tied to a trolley rail in front of a switch, or would you redirect it towards 10 black Christians tied down on a second rail. Remember that pressing the button would violate the NAP as you would have ended their lives willingly, while the atheist's death would not. I personally think a man who doesn't hold up to his morals even with people who disagree with him is worthless in a free society.

I'm an atheist. Sage.

>Talmud
Disgusting

Anyone agree with me in this topic?

Who let these religious fuckin' faggots on Sup Forums anyway? Isn't it a "sin" to post here hahaha.

Jokes on you, I'm Japanese

youtu.be/NMLB7OcH-0Y

You appear to have put yourself into a corner. Don't smack a bee hive if you don't want to get stung.

Jesus blessed you with rationality to question his existence in him so only faith could lead you. Faith is for the rational, may you find peace in your faith, and nothing else. That's what God intended.

Uhh... some Japanese people are Christian.

Don't see how the jokes on me.

I know the native religion in Japan is Shinto. Do you believe in that shit?

All religions are false. All we can trust in is science, because at its most basic level science is nothing more than an agreed upon interpretation of the universe.

I say something is 20 feet, you say something is 20 feet, and eventually EVERYONE says something is 20 feet.

That's shit you can believe in. Not ancient old stories from the Middle East that aren't fucking true at all.

> muh strawman

both are literally just as bad

you're nigger-tier, user

I despise the Talmud, but even the kikes who hate Christ, mention him in it (to mock him).

>...
The niggers are only worth saving if they're practicing Christians. Non-practicing Christians might as well be athiests.

t. newfag

This is the same argument muslims use to argue islam is a religion of peace. You can cherry-pick and project just about whatever you want onto the religion, including nationalism and wrath. That doesn't change the fact that it's the source of "refugees welcome" tier cuckery.

>inb4 it's the foundation of western civilization
please tell me about how ancient Greece was christian. Even neoclassically, modern western civilization came to fruition and overtook the rest of the world with enlightenment philosophy, which is perennialism dressed up in christian culture, starting with Newton.

>the founding fathers were christian
Wrong.

Now you're just adding depth to the trolley question that shouldn't really be there...

>Allow me to explain: Let's say there is a white evangelical Christian and he has to make a choice - he has to choose between living in a world populated solely by black Christians OR a world populated by white atheists. Which do you think he would choose?
>He would choose the black Christians,
>STRAWMAN
>STRAWMAN
>STRAWMAN
>STRAWMAN
>STRAWMAN
>STRAWMAN
>STRAWMAN
Atheism in a nutshell.
Kill yourself.

Christ wasn't too weak to defend himself from puny humans. He chose to not kill them all at Gethsemane.

You know it's true.

Christians care more about other Christians than someone of a similar skin color or whatever.

It's part of their cult... err... I mean religion.

How is it not embarrassing to believe in religion in 2017? No religion is true. It's fucking obvious.

A "God" who can get killed by puny humans is not a God worth worshiping.

God wasn't killed though was He.

Chr*stianity is also a poison because it made people so blind for racial differences whites might lose all their territories and go extinct because of it.

*tips autism*

It's impossible to scientifically determine what exists outside of the universe, because it can't be observed directly by us. As such, signs sent from outside the universe are the only standard we can use to determine if there is anything out there at all. Which means that it's up to God's discretion to inform us about his existence, and given that free will exists, that interference must be minimal, because God throwing actual miracles all over the place would impinge on free will and mean that human moral choices would be less reflective of internal character.

Also, go back to smeggit with that formatting you faggot

Christianity is full of Greek philosophy you mong, because aside from Epicureanism none of it makes claims that are exclusively incompatible with Christianity. Furthermore, all of that old philosophy and theology was preserved and developed by Byzantium, a fundamentally Christian civilization and the continuation of the might of Rome - the more pagan Western Roman Empire was literally a poor shithole compared to the East, by the way. Then Protestants decided to misinterpret all of it and ruin everything.

The source of "refugees welcome" tier cuckery is Protestantism-spawned twice-heretical humanism, and your atheism is another product of that as well.

> unprincipled violence indicates strength
> ooga booga

Yes, to be a Christian you need to follow the teachings of Christ, which is inclusive of believing in God. If you want to be an autistic European who doesn't comprehend religion, move there.

Not believing in God doesn't make you Christian.

faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/

I choose white atheists because I get to enjoy a standard of living that niggers cannot achieve and then get Heaven too whilst you fags rot in Hell.
It's a win-win but carry on spouting whatever bullshit you need to moslem scum.

>How is it not embarrassing to believe in religion in 2017? No religion is true. It's fucking obvious.

How in the fuck do you even believe this. Are you mad at your parents for making you get up early on Sunday or what. You're some sort of newage turbo cuck.

we haven't even mapped the oceans, but trust me when I say...

At least hide it, say I don't know. For fucks sake

The problem with christianity is that people get hung up on earth being 6,000 years old. At the same time, whether we like to admit it or not, almost all study of physics and aerospace are continued attempts to find god. Ultimately, the virtues extolled by white christians at least are objectively the best by which to live, regardless of how religious or not you are.

Fuck off schlomo!

Atheists don't understand.
Science proves atheists can't understand because the part of their brain that deals with logic and problem solving doesn't work properly like it does in spiritually awakened people.
Poor dumb fuckers. We always knew this though. They are blind people insisting to fully sighted people that colours don't exist.
americanvision.org/12630/atheists-embarrassed-study-proves-atheism-uses-less-brain-function/

Mom: "Sweetie go to church :3"
OP: STOP FORCING YOUR FUCKING RELIGIOUS BS ON ME UNLIKE U I'M ACTUALLY REAL SMART AND KNOW THAT'S BS, UR RELIGION IF FUCKING ANNOYING GO KYS LADY YOU FUCKING IDIOT BITCH

A significant portion of Christians do not believe this
>The problem with christianity is that people get hung up on earth being 6,000 years old.

Why obsess about the dying races of the past
when instead you can help create the race of the future?

Sup Forums is itself in complete disagreement to everything Sup Forums says.
You're right about one thing, though:
Christians are very much the minority on Sup Forums

I grew up catholic, so I know way too many who do believe it.

God is real.

>We humans don't have will, our choices are decided by our genes and environment of which we didn't choose either.
>The planets didn't choose to exist, nor did the forces of motion
>The only thing that has will is the will itself, nothing created the will because the will is existence.
>The will is god

I am Christian and I would choose to live with the atheists depending on their approach on law and morality. All the black Christians i heard about are either criminals or sinners, they don't have faith, they only believe in God (I think) just for their own interests of being forgiven for their sins and malices.

Stop forcing your religious beliefs on people.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxmYw4MmC9U

I'll do what I bloody well like

>Christianity is full of Greek philosophy you mong
the same way Persia was full of Persian philosophy during the Golden Age of Islam, you mong. The point is the value comes from outside of Christian/Muslim doctrine, and when those are exclusively and purely followed, shit hits the fan

>your atheism
>implying

Was I talking to you?

Now you are

Go to church and stop having extra marital sex or you're a shit cunt.

Stop forcing you non-religious beliefs on people. How bout dah ?

Aww. Bless your soul. I volunteered to help people like you once.

When I was a little kid I'd spaz and refuse to go to church because I wanted to play video games some more and hated waking up on time. A bratty lack of discipline and maturity certainly contributes to the rise of modern atheism - they say "oh but it's logically obvious xDDD", but they're just rationally justifying more primitive feelings of dislike.

Proof: logical arguments and evidence are only used as tools to win debates, not convince others
archive.is/QMBdG

What country are you in? That's not a Catholic position, it's mostly US Evangelicals.

Only Protestants exclusively follow Christian doctrine, and it's not even the original indigenous Christian teachings but rather modern attempts to decipher that from the Bible (even including the part that is literally just the Torah). I hesitate to use the term because muh scotsman, but real Christians and theologians don't leave out those parts or their value. And as I've said, they're not incompatible with Christian belief.

>implying

what are you my man

exactly and you'll account for it. When you do, will you have any criticism of the choices you've made?

>What country are you in?
USA. Minnesota to be exact.

As I'm christian, it would be difficult to force my non-religious beliefs on people.

Unless by my non-religious beliefs, you are just referring to my scientific, mathmatical etc beliefs. In which case, I reserve the right to impose calculus on anybody I want at any time.

It's called Mathsplaining. And yeah, I'm privileged.

>Christians care more about other Christians than someone of a similar skin color
We don't retard moron, stop forcing your autistic views on real people.

Stop forcing vibrators up your ravaged bum hole.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

What does that even mean? Stupid gays (like you) contribute nothing to civilisation, they just take, take, take and destroy. Enjoy never having kids with the one you love as punishment. You parasite.

Never used one. Thanks.

Really turned the nuts on

Shut up
Go away

Gays can be celibate, like the Mormons do. Thereby removing the whole problem.

That's rediculous. GAy people evolved to help clan units raise larger numbers of children. We have excellent brains for adoption of orphans and extra children.

If the shroud is authentic how does it prove he rose from the dead? I have faith he did, but I don't think this is proof.

Get behind me Satan.

Why are you fag on Sup Forums? we would literally lynch you if we could.

>sin to post here
I don't think Sup Forums was arounf when the Bible was written

You could try. I'm armed. :)

Either way, not all gays are Bolsheviks/Antifa

I voted Trump.

Seeing that you made the effort and took the energy to select that flag, tell us what traumatic incident made you gay.

>excellent brains for adopting children