Israel backs Hungary, says financier Soros is a threat

What the fuck?
Is Israel really our country?
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4

No, just another filthy kike tactic. They know Soros only has a few years left max, so they are going to throw him under the bus, even though he's pretty insignificant in the scheme of things.

shit, forgot to change my troll flag

Won't his son take over after though...

Goes to show that screaming "anti-semitism" whenever a Jew is criticized is just bullshit. When they suddenly realize that Soros is also a threat to them, apparently his ethnicity doesn't matter anymore.

Lol

No fag. Isreal usually buys countries. But soros has more money than the jews. So he is now the devil. Understand?

Jews control the US through money. But when someone comes along with more money than them. They must be destroyed.

Hell no. They are just trying to use there joo powers to mask themselves for when Soros gets taken down.

Soros has exposed himself and they don't want to get hit in the crossfire.

>the last couple of seasons of Seinfeld didn't really entertain me as much as the earlier seasons.
FUCKING anti-Semite!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. It's almost like Jews aren't one giant monolithic hive mind. Kind of like everybody else. Crazy.

Technically it should if you're a legit fascist.

Israeli's are vastly different from your rootless cosmopolitan hollywood jew.

What the fuck?
Is this really just an exact repost from earlier today?

>Trusting Jews. Ever.

No thanks, I'll pass

>our government is so butthurt about muslims that they support actual nazis

el oh el

hi please come to my bar mitzvah

This comes as no shock seeing as Soros has been running anti israel propaganda in palestine

It's almost like Muslims are a real threat and Nazis are larping and would settle for white nationalism

There are no Nazis anymore, Yossi.

OT - large difference between Israelis and Jews who live overseas.

Theres rumors going around that Israel is having a quiet regime change. They would NEVER have called out Soros under Bibi

the jew enemy of your jew enemy is still a jew