Why blacks brag about fucking

Everyday we see these threads bragging about blacks fucking white chicks. HAHA pathetic shit skins have done literally nothing of value and have nothing significant to be proud of so they attempt to fill this void with animalistic sex with only reinforcing stereotypes that niggers are brainless buffoons and they brag about this as if its something to be proud of. Good job guys, keep spreading STDS and having kids that you won't care for, two thumbs up muh nigga!

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OLv6ycYcpGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you know white men make those threads to radicalize young white boys, right?

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious & pathetic that they post this threads everyday? And yet dumb fucks get baited/triggered by the threads and don't see the big picture of this. Tsk tsk

I think they're just Canadians and aussies

Probably white cucks who can't satisfy their wifes.

>muh dick
It's the blacks greatest achievement.
Really though, it's an attempt at psychological warfare against whites.
Just ignore, start a family

Do you now why god gave blacks big dicks? ....because he felt so bad about what he did to their hair!

>sad incel
Dude this sounds depressing...is this even political?

>Really though, it's an attempt at psychological warfare against whites.
not actually done by black people though. At least non-autistic ones. I legitimately think it's mostly indians/chinks/spics doing it to rile you guys up. Notice how they always are targeting white people in specific, even though asians are much more insecure about their masculinity
t. nigger

>he thinks it's niggers posting "u mad white boi" threads

Newfaggots stop posting.

i think you're taking brags about sex too seriously

BAhahahaha WHITEY MAD AS HELL

Sex is all you need brah.

Honkies be like "Argg u damn niggers" Focking rofl m8. Focking rofl.

Their hair is the original hair. Straight hair comes from missing hair proteins, which comes from albinism. A disease. Im not even black. But im a leftist and Im here to destroy you.

STFU up leaf boy

NIGGA HOW CAN U BE STARVIN JUST HAVE SEX LIKE JUST COPULATE

>commenting about every fucking monkey
nice slide thread, retard. saged.

why are so obssesed with other people having sex kek

your so misinformed.

So you are saying that all other races with beautiful hair are more evolved? Oops...

you're

Nah you just dont know the truth. And if you did. Like the rest of your peers here, you would cower at it. You cant handle reality. You live inside a false world. A matrix.

Mutated. Being albino descended doesnt make you another "race". It makes you albino descended. Albinism. A disease.

It's white leftists doing it. Groups like anti-fa and their hanger-on'rs that think they're helping.
Genuine fascists are in short supply with these left wing groups being formed through academia, I guess they get bored.

>leftist fag implying he's redpilled

Like anyone would even go near a nigger lover. Most are disgusting looking anyway.

Isn't this the same as anons posting about "muh Dick" with asian girls?

This actually makes sense. In that case do they realize how dumb it is and how it actually makes blacks look as pathetic as they are.

Low iq southern poorfag exerts his irrelevance.

Its a mutation right? kinda like how evolution is a series of mutations. Its really strange how niggers completely rely on white peoples science but only the parts they think sounds good to represent in a nigger tier way. simultaneously saying its all a lie

Funny how its no evolution considering black ppl are still alive. Chickens evolved from raptions. You mutated from blacks and browns you ashamed albino descended mutie.

Can I ask you something person white man? Why your mother file for divorce?

Nazi = Christian = Evolution isn't real.

Nice try dumbfuck. Do you let Tyrone fuck your wife on the weekends? You probably even watch huh?

And even that is a lie.

Whites aren't albinos, nigger

Nope

>Self righteous yankee leftist.

"N-nice try!" you wish. Get rekt faggots. Whats it like being cucked by your own racism. Its priceless.

lol bait you have to at least pretend to be people smart enough to pass the captcha

>yankee
point proved

Right back at ya ;)

They are their descendents, and deeply ashamed of it.

>lol
You may have caught my bait, but you're still retarded

Youre not albinos, youre their descendents. And deepply ashamed to admit it.

>Doesn't understand what albinism is.

Albino - having no melanin
White - having lower amounts of melanin

Caucasoid features are not bc of albinism and out of africa is bullshit. oldest human remains ever found was just recently discovered in the black sea region. id be willing to bet modern blacks are a result of mixing with a homo erectus type being.

Dude what's like being inside you're own sister? And did you feel kinda wrong the first time, even though it felt so right?

Wrong, you clearly know nothing.
Caucasians dropped the melanin from their skin to be able to synthesize vitamin D in cold, low light climates.
This is why many blacks in Europe are vitD deficient.

Not even remotely the same you dumb fuck troll... or are u a paid shill? Either way do the world a favor and KYS.

Wrong. Does this boy look like he has no melanin?

(((Your definition of Albino))) is a lie. The melanin you have was bred into your albino ancestors.

Wasn't their a scientific finding Staring exactly that? That Africans interbred with less evolved humans?

this is the kind of retarded, surface level thinking expected from niggers

Nope, albinos went north to get out of the Sun. I know the truth of this world. You are in deep fear of it. Because karma has caught up to you.

Not sure if you're trolling or just an idiot.

Nah im going to stay here and continue pilling the world on albinism, the true origins of the white "race"

The falsity of White history begins and ends with their desire to hide their true nature; that being that they are derived from Albinos. Their efforts to make all peoples of historical significance White, would appear to be their effort to make themselves the "New Normal" i. e. "See everybody important was White, therefore White is good - the best even!" This fabricated concept of themselves, is obviously so satisfying, and so ingrained, that it has become delusional. Even today, there are many Whites who refuse to believe that the ancient Egyptians, and the other original civilizations as well, were Black people! This in spite of the countless evidences to the contrary: Egypt IS in Africa, there are countless statues and paintings which clearly show them to be Black people. Even scientific studies of ancient Egyptian Bones and Mummy tissue, like this one: Mummy tissue study: Click >>>, Does not satisfy them. Whites will still doggedly point to artifacts from the periods of Greek and Roman rule and say: See, these are the "Real Egyptians". Of course, there is absolutely no reason why a reasonably intelligent human being, would ever think that the ancient Egyptians were White people, but then again, reason and intelligent thought, have nothing to do with this: This is about a "Need" to believe. This persistence in thinking, is then clearly not intellectual, put rather purely emotional.

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm

Im not even black so youre just projecting your insecurity and fear. Are you scared? Scared of the truth?

Nice try kike, but no one's buying it.

Not sure if youre ashamed or afraid. Could be both.

The Egyptian pharoes were genetically found to have had Caucusoid (Turkish and European admixture) DNA. Sorry, you wuz not kangz.

yes dude. there used to be so many ape man type things walking the earth. its just so fucking clear to me blacks are really far from the rest of humanity genetically.

I.e you reject yoor reality. Ignorance is bliss. This is you. A coward.

youtube.com/watch?v=OLv6ycYcpGI

*Yawn*.... Next your gunna share some links with evidence of how the earth is flat. Its called pseudoscience & the web is full of it. You gotta learn to think for yourself their bucko.

i though the pharoes where egyptian but ok

i know your not black. but your parroting a meme that could only come out of the mind of a low iq nig nog.

Whites came from albinism. A disease. They are too cowardly to be open about it. Whats your point?

Most of them were. There were a couple of Nubian (Black) pharoes.

Something I noticed about minorities is their complete lack of modesty about sex around toddlers.

The minorities I observed were black and mexican.

The black one, on snapchat, was playing with her body sexually in front of a very young boy. Not like fingering herself or anything, but obviously "putting it on display"

The mexican had a toddler and was asking her "if she should send some booty pics to some people" then the little toddler nodded, obviously not comprehending, then she asked "Should I show them the titties too?" and she nodded again. Before, she was singing a song with references to sex to a little toddler saying "Oh she loves this song"

Disgusting behavior if I'm being honest. Minorities such as blacks and mexicans (at least the particularly whorish ones) have no issue saying very inappropriate sexual things around minors.

You can see this if you look into black women, too. They'll have a pic with some tight undies showing their huge ass and there will be a child or multiple children in the background. Deplorable shit. I think that even "making out" around kids is inappropriate, let alone putting on sexual displays.

It's like these women view sex like animals do and brainwash their kids into their animalistic ways. I'm not even racist like that. I'm not equating them to animals, but the attitudes I've observed towards sex by them is really off-putting to say the least.

Its not pseudo science, your just ashamed of your very obvious reality. Cucked by your own racism. Priceless. God is good.

wait wasn't this thread about cucks being angry at black people for having sex what happened

but its not a meme. Its karma. And shes glorious.

Self awareness is the last thing you'll find in leftist groups like antifa or the DNC. They're all so assertive and ignorant at the same time. I don't know why anyone puts up with such self entitlement beyond the first word

you're

You've brought nothing but garbage to the thread.
I'm now going to dump some webm's

Well this is sort of obvious, but misleading. There existing ways to classify people on their ethnicity doesn't mean anything. Just as you can seperate two brothers genetically, you can do the same with an ethnic group. The minnesota experiment is actual junk science along with most studies on black school behavior.

The income of blacks, or their parents, is just ONE out of many variables that affect their life. Just having white middle class parents doesn't mean they'll have the social life of a white student, that their teachers will teach them the same, identity issues with not meeting other students, learning about racism/slavery has negative cognitive effects, they're name may not be a 'white' name so they're less likely to be called back, etc.

So many """science""" studies on these matters love to ignore so much so they can push an agenda.

these threads are made to radicalize newfags

It will never change what you are inside. You will never unconnect the dots. Ive won.

can someone answer this

It's not just blacks and Hispanics/mestizos, it's also southeast Asians. I remember I was at a concert with one of my friends who has a Filipino gf. She would grind up on him and twerk and shit.

wow lots of sexual partners! nice job mah nigga! wow lol! awesome!

Bumping just to redpill some newfags. I got redpilled in a similar way.

nigger

You haven't won anything, schlomo.

Go be a yid somewhere else.

If I was a nig, I too would want to stop the cycle of ugliness, idiocy, and violence.

Plus black women aren't even human.

>Realhistoryww
What a credible source. You can tell it's real because it says it is

Bet you got super aroused and jelly. I have a hottie white gf too btw. Im clearly smarter than you guys here. I come to troll the trolls. And I win.

why are you mad at me just because you can't spell

damn she bodyslammed that little nigga

WUZ WRONG WITH SEX WHITEBOI OOGA BOOGA WYTE BITCHZ LUV DIS BBC HAHA U GAY OR SUMN?

Relax gwailo. Maybe you need CNN.com to report on it. U scared? Scared of the truth?

will someone FUCKING answer this shit