youtube.com/watch?v=s4Gr3FsJ4A0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this traitor should be rotting in a prison cell

> I'm a woman now
> OMG MY HERO
baka

>dumb enough to accidentally post a picture of her boipucci

I honestly wonder what the fuck they did to him while he was locked up

I thought this Trans faggotry was just a cover so that he could go to the female prison instead. It seems he will stay a fag.

Is she a furry?

reminder that he used to be normal before CIA go thim

It was enough to turn him into a woman.

>she

man those sons of bitches at 'tanamo really did a number on this little fag

And they say waterboarding has no lasting effects.

this is hilarious

but clearly she's going through a mental breakdown right now

You really don't want to know.

are you saying cia niggers did this?

So if I claim trannyhood when I get caught doing illegal shit, will I get off the hook too?

whatever it was he deserved it

>Steal government secrets, go on the run, get harbored like a fucking spy, get taken by the CIA
>...become a raging tyranny

Yeah, that science checks out.

He's dead, Jim.

lick this *lifts up foot*

No matter how edgy you may think you are, if you actually knew what they did you would weep for him.

I hope he wastes 24 hours a day dilating. Fuck you Sup Forums for teaching me about boipussy dilation.

it appears so, but only if your case becomes popular and gets major media coverage

Most likely some guards raped him and he liked it.

Less than they did to me.

All I came out with was some light faggotry.

Xir is weak.

this dude was released purely to show us what mk ultra will do to you if you try to fuck with government.

Kill it with fire

>height: 1m57cm

Forgot the " "

this is disgusting , what's wrong with you, user?

MKULTRA is 50 years old. Just imagine what they have now.

For anybody that doesn't think (((Wikipedia))) is liberal propaganda, tell me why there's an entire section dedicated to this in his/her/its bio

youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA

i would not because i would have never done what that piece of shit did.

MKULTRA+

Now with more brainwashing!

What did they do?

CIA black op

Oh, so I'm just gay just becuase I own a fairy wand to wish away niggers at work?

JUST

Then I weep for you.

yes
women get lighter punishment for the same crime

>Canadian

stole a shit ton of classified intel and datas
leaked to wikileaks
no doubt soldiers were put in harms way and/or dead because of it

They still use the same premise.

But there's no real need for that program anymore when shit like this exists:

patents.justia.com/inventor/hendricus-g-loos

While it is useful to have someone with completely splintered identities for spying purposes; for simple control purposes, there are much better methods.

MKDELUXE
This one has different colored yoshis and squiggers.

The manning fiasco was all set up to push the gay agenda. All of it was an ellaborate show put on to the goyim to distract and gain sympathy. Good Goys. Good Goys.

This guy is so fucking retarded

worked for bruce after he ran over that person with his car

shut up and start licking

I read a little bit about some of the stuff they did to manning

Trying to trick him into an escape attempt so they could legally kill him, throwing him into an isolation cell with no light for weeks on end, only punctuated by beatings from the guards coming into the room to keep him from falling asleep every couple hours, is probably just the tip of the fucking iceberg.

Naw, the CIA pumped him full of mind-warping drugs, and the torture regimen probably included gelding and forced estrogen injections.

After that it was easy to brainwash him into a deluded tranny, honestly the best way to discredit a wikileaks source.

They would never say what went on - it's sexual. Mind control is always sexual.

They probably do that to all the political prisoners bruh, when you leak classified intel they're not gonna put you in baby's first prison.

>Dead burgers

So when does she get her 1.5 million from Trudeau? This woman is a hero.

Delet this

Post it

sleep deprivation torture will do that to you

We live in a time where a government agency can just brainwash a soldier into being a tranny cat lady/furry.

No one could have predicted this type of dystopia. I want to get off mr bones wild ride.

Didn't turn me into a tranny.

I bet he didn't even have to go 3 weeks without shitting.

Nigga this shit has been a thing since the 60s.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

>Sup Forums this mad at a trannie BTFOing righties on twitter

Even Orwell wasn't this creative.

what did xe mean by this

this guy got probed too much. the CIA probably felt bad enough to release him

you are very interesting and important

How has this faggot already figured out what twitter is?

This is considered someone the government has broken.

:3

>before cia
Nigga have you seen his army pics or heard what his coworkers thought of him? He was low test and bipolar. Perfect setup for the "my penis is now a vagina" meme.

In a just, good world, every agent/officer/whatever involved in these torture schemes would be hanging from the end of a rope.

This isn't what white people should be doing. This is what monsters and psychopaths do.

no

Some deep state mkultra shit. It now communicates liberal propaganda in emoticons to the young.

This must be the price he payed to the devil for his freedom

Yep.

Hope '''her'''' dilation goes horribly wrong.
Stupid fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4Gr3FsJ4A0

Kek. I learned this yesterday too, it sounds awfully miserable. I'd just hold onto my dick instead of suffer through such torture.

*blush*

This. Your testosterone drop completely if you don't get enough sleep. Combined with isolation where you are left alone with your thoughts to fester it's no wonder he became a cross dresser. The brain craves a change of environment but since its impossible the body finally goes crazy. This is also the reason why so many lonely neets are becoming cross dressers. They sit up all night every night by themselves and before you know it they think they're a woman because they cant change their situation from where and who they are.

>I honestly wonder what the fuck they did to him while he was locked up

Broomhandles up the arse until they broke his personality.

Was it this one? Also, don't forget to take out the hairball that accumulates in the back of your wounded hole!

> If hair is left on the scrotal skin, it can continue growing inside the vagina and it will be more difficult to keep the vagina clean. Normal skin shedding can accumulate on the hairs and bacteria can also accumulate eventually causing possible inflammation and infection. Also, with dilations and intercourse, some of the hairs can break off and wind up high up into the apex of the vagina, occasionally causing formation of a "hair ball" which can result in chronic irritation and infection

If that's the case then how come all the Gitmo kebabs didn't turn into trannies?

They were alpha males with higher test and had a religion to hold onto. This traitor day got was low test, depressed, leftist and probably an atheist. Plus, that craving for attention from isolation.

So is it a cat now?

>MKULTRA is 50 years old. Just imagine what they have now.
Michael Aquino doesnt even have a Wikipedia page anymore, even though he founded the Temple of Set and was an "Airforce Intelligence" officer.

They have contact with demons, lad.

One question: How is he/she/xer still alive and not assassinated by CIA?

nobody is giving them panties

Their culture doesn't allow that option at all. They believe other even crazier things instead and should never be allowed to leave.

jesus christ

You're beginning to understand. Think of the ambiguity in a sentence like "In case of fire, do not use elevator."

Many people have trouble seeing the ambiguity, because of context. It is read as, "Don't use the elevator when there is a fire". But it could be evaluated as, "Don't use the elevator, or you'll cause a fire".

Human sensations, conceptions of the world and society, and even belief systems don't necessarily have an absolute. A hand held in hot water, when then placed in room temperature water, will feel cold. It is relative - the body and the mind both adapt to changes within ranges.

So when exposed to psychopathy for long enough periods of time, they come to believe psychopathy is normal. And removal of the psychopathic stimulus won't necessarily force them to recalibrate to some absolute normal. In fact, they usually just goon and recreate it. Not because they want to necessarily, but because somebody else - less righteous than they - inevitably will.

The idea of an army - that other men should totally control other men, that other men should order men to fight and die (and not compensate them much of anything for either), and that not doing this - or being against this - is weak, suspicious or unpatriotic - is a psychopath's wet dream.

That is not to say the army is not necessary. On the contrary - who would you rather win? Our psychopaths or the Macedonians, or the Russians, or the Parthians? But it is to say that it exists as it is: a culture devoted to violence of many kinds - personal and en masse - at the behest of often a psychopathic ruler. A culture which drags entire legions of otherwise peaceful men into pantomimes of the lowest circles of hell. All to satiate the desires of small, delusional men, with hearts of stone and minds of wolves.