Reminder that white genocide isn't real

Reminder that white genocide isn't real

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill
qz.com/1016790/more-than-half-of-the-worlds-population-growth-will-be-in-africa-by-2050/
reason.com/archives/2017/05/16/yes-one-in-four-people-are-expected-to-l
cnn.com/2017/06/25/africa/africa-population-growth-un/index.html
qz
archive.is/9ptyW
cnn
archive.is/y2NYi
jaffememo.com/the-memo-in-context
jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8&
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/07/biggest-share-of-whites-in-u-s-are-boomers-but-for-minority-groups-its-millennials-or-younger/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>equality
Oh my god what happens after that supposed amazing Marxist finale

Crossbreeding and low white birthrate disagrees with you.

Fucking finally.
>Never been more whites than there are now
>OMG WHITE PEOPLE ARE GOING EXTINCT!!!

And actual population stats disagree with you. Take your alternative facts and fuck yourself with with them like one of your thousands of dragon dildos.

The left and the right are true. The left just represents ratio.

And ignores number. A billion whites is not a "demographic crisis" in any way except overpopulation.

I agree basically. If whites had an above replacement level fertility rate I wouldn't care probably. The only problem is they don't the same time mass immigration is occurring.

There is no difference in that example. One is a ratio and another is literal

This

/thread

The billion whites have a fertility rate of like 1.6 on average. That'll result in basically 75% of the parent generation for every next generation. And it's a steady trend while mass immigration occurs and the push for anti-Western, Anti-White agendas.

i for one will never race mix. it's white women or i die alone. probably the later.

>"Libertarians" always care a LOT about race
Hmm...it's almost like libertarian doesn't really exist. It's just one of the thousand names for white male racist capitalist.

So fucking what?
1: That's still a positive growth rate
and
2: That's WAY too fucking many people

But It's not a positive growth rate, it's 25% less Whites every generation until the fertility rate reaches replacement levels. That's why it's call sub replacement fertility rates.

>Somalian education

as long as you whites have a stable population replacement rate

becauase if reproduction falls below replacement rate it is likely an irreversible trend that could cause a massive reduction.

national geographic predicts human majority will be mixed race within a century.

and remaining pockets of whites will be hunted by robots or "diversity enforcement bots" or debots

Oh yeah nevermind. Still too fucking many people.

That's not accurate at all.

I'm fine with other races reproducing, I just want a white nation just for white people. Every other race has at least one nation of only their own, but white people's nations are being invaded and European culture is being eroded.

Except white fertility rates are below the replacement rate.

Even if whites were growing in number, it means nothing when they're minorities in their own countries. There are more whites in South Africa now when there were in 1960, but it's a moot point because they're persecuted by the nigger majority.

Are you fuckin retarded?

Oh but shitskins having a high fertility rate if just fucking dandy huh?Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

1 post by this ID

>wtf I love overpopulation now

lol SJWs

I never said that. You ugly incels are the ones who think whites need to grow like a cancer to protect muh rich faggots.

But it doesn't affect overpopulation.

Africa will have 4.5 BILLION people in 2100 due to sky high fertility rates. How does Denmark retaining its 5 million Danish population even matter? Compared to India, china, and now Africa?

White genocide through breeding means the genocide of other races anyway.

And those blacks / browns are hostile to whites.
And they're not indigenous to Europe.
And they have no loyalty to Europe or European values.
And why can't they fucking stay in their own godamn countries?
Christ.
I am now looking forward to the right wing death squads.

Not really since whites are a tiny global minority.

Why can't white people have a white only society faggot?

I swear, we're going to have to populate another planet for this to ever happen.

If you don't take a territory as a reference it means nothing.

-=- Daily Reminder -=-
(((The Melting Pot))) was literally created by a literal actual Jewish cultural Zionist (((Israel Zangwill))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill

White population is shrinking though and OPs image is a lie.

Debots "diversity enforcement bots" will have a primary mission of removing white genetics through either sexual or violent means.

Were the only ones keeping this world together since every other race just wants to fucking trash and destroy everything.I don't give a shit about rich people either, I just want to live in a first world, not a trash can.

I dunno user, I think the chinks can control the world just fine once Whites are done killing themselves off.

blacks in america have stayed at 12-13% of the population for 100 years

Whites used to be 1 out of 3 people in the world, now we are 1 out of 12. OP is a fakester. We want a piece of the earth for our exclusive use, no kikes allowed to shitty-diapered it up.

>the Culling

Maybe japan and south korea, but not china, that's for damn sure.

Do you think this is all about niggers in America?

qz.com/1016790/more-than-half-of-the-worlds-population-growth-will-be-in-africa-by-2050/

reason.com/archives/2017/05/16/yes-one-in-four-people-are-expected-to-l

cnn.com/2017/06/25/africa/africa-population-growth-un/index.html

>united nations
>acting retarded

why am i not surprised?

What if we archive it

>qz com/1016790/more-than-half-of-the-worlds-population-growth-will-be-in-africa-by-2050
archive.is/9ptyW
>cnn com/2017/06/25/africa/africa-population-growth-un/index.html
archive.is/y2NYi

>import a billion black people into America

B-b-but the white people are still there!!

The Genocide, Eugenics and Birth Control movements were forced to completely re-make themselves after the Holocaust.

ie: away from hard genocide, to soft genocide

Returning to the root Malthusian hysteria, they repackaged their agenda as based on ‘over-population.’ Many, if not most, of the measures entertained prior to the Holocaust remained on the table for consideration. Only the reasons for implementing those measures were changed. Thus, in the 1950s and 1960s, calls for ‘population control’ increased in frequency and volume. See Paul Ehrlich’s “The Population Bomb” as one example that made a dent in popular opinion.

But population control advocates understood that the scope of the problem they were presenting required government action at all levels. Thus, Richard Nixon was prompted to enact population control legislation (still in force today). In 1972, Nixon would call for a commission to ‘study’ the problem and present recommendations. This is known as the Rockefeller Commission Report.

The two names most prominently listed on the Jaffe Memo are Bernard Berelson and Frederick Jaffe, the one responsible for the memo itself. These two same individuals were members of the Rockefeller Commission. Berelson was a full commissioner, while Jaffe was listed as a ‘special consultant.

jaffememo.com/the-memo-in-context

>Reminder that white genocide isn't real
no shit nigga. whites are bitches. they complain about stupid shit that ain't real man. wtf up with that. they got it good down here still after what they did to us in apartheid and they still be complaining lol. idiots!

what? consensus isn't truth you trousered ape

Soft Genocide Measures Promoted by American Eugenics & Planned Parenthood to reduce US population in 1969.

anti-fertility chemicals in the water, air, food

Modify tax policies
Postpone or avoid marriage (via master degree job requirements, economic crisis)

Encourage increased homosexuality
Educate for family limitation
Fertility control agents in water supply
Encourage women to work
Reduce/eliminate paid maternity leave
Reduce/eliminate social benefits

Chronic Depression (via crime rates, economic crisis, social isolation)
Require women to work and provide few child care facilities
Limit/eliminate publicly-financed medical care, scholarships, housing, loans and subsidies to families with more than N children.
Encourage increased homosexuality
Compulsory education of children

jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm

>its a leftists liar pretends to have sources they can't site
are you going to tell me to "go read a book" next?

Lauren Southern BTFO!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8&

REEEEEEE

ban does the best traps

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/07/biggest-share-of-whites-in-u-s-are-boomers-but-for-minority-groups-its-millennials-or-younger/
Half of the current white population in the US and probably worldwide is 50 and over, almost all of which will die in 30 years. The current birth rate is probably 1.8 per couple, if not less. By 2050, the change will be impossible to ignore.

Another nigger OP.. sad

Reminder that "white" isn't real

>1 post by this ID
peace out

This is bait, but calling things that are objectively real (such as racial differences) spooks is a spook in and of itself.

The people who say white genocide isn't real are always the first to say that white people are evil and deserve to go extinct. So forgive my skepticism, OP.

>Still too fucking many people.
I agree. The world has about 5 billion non-whites too many and not enough whites.

You're right. It's white suicide and white women are pulling the trigger.

I agree, it's one thing to not want to be genocided, and it's a whole different story to want to genocide a race. This is why all anti-white kikes need to be tortured to death in the most painful way possible.

You forgot the part where they steal from us to pay for them to have extra babies while our women are busy getting (((careers))) and fighting the patriarchy.

>what are taxes
>what is welfare

Yeah, no shit biological race is real. "White idenity" or "whiteness" are textbook spooks tho.

You know once the aid stops they'll starve before getting those numbers

second scenario isn't acceptable either

if you think 3 billion chinks, 3 billion pajeets and 5 billion niggers are gonna play nice with the 1 billion white people that control 90% of the world's wealth (a lot of it derived from exploring said peoples), you are fucking delusional

the 21st century will be the century of white genocide, not through population replacement, not through demographic change, white people are going to actually get killed en masse and persecuted throughout the globe and in their own countries, it's already happening in south africa and zimbabwe, go check genocidewatch.org

and if you think there's no way the world will just stand by and watch it because we are so civilized, in brazil we have 50k+ poor young blacks getting killed every singe year (a significant part executed by the police) and nobody gives a shit because we are hailed as some sort of supposed multi-mixed-racial paradise, it's just a matter of the zeitgeist changing enough for white people to find themselves in the receiving end of this shit

lel, you dumb shit

This doesn't actually refute what OP posted.

this is the one

there's no difference between literal genocide + replacement and mass immigration into white countries

white countries are (representative) democracies and mass immigration directly implies disenfranchisement as the white vote becomes powerless. we're approaching the point where whites couldn't close the borders if they wanted to.

it should also be noted that immigrants exhibit extremely high rates of welfare usage and other kinds of benefits. these benefits come out of the pockets of white natives.

>The Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on 9 December 1948 as General Assembly Resolution 260.
>Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as
>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

>birth rates aren't below replacement
>miscegenation isn't being promoted
We need to hurry up and make Australia the 51st state so we can eradicate their sadcunt infestation.

and here you see that this redistribution subsidizes non-white birth rates whereas white birth rates are subdued.

dear god, what do we do?

It's like they don't realise white birth rates aren't at replacement level...

whites still have all the nukes though, and Trump has his way, he will unite Russia and the West - at least to the extent that we need to in order to secure white interests. The whites can easily steamroll all the non-white countries put together. Hell, we could quite easily destroy every non-white society on earth except the Chinese, if we really wanted to.

>"White Genocide is real"
>Childless
Utterly pathetic.

Two parents having 1 child is an inverted triangle. Two people (the top corners) are leaving behind 1 to replace both of them. Take a look at the average births over deaths in the european union. This is a population in decline and judging by history it's not possible to recover from rates near 1.

thank dictator Rockefeller and his henchmen for this

>Implying there aren't further steps after the final one shown.

Low white birthrates, below replacement levels, means white people are decreasing as a population.

At the same time, white nations are accepting other races, who already have exploding birthrates.

White people are being replaced. You're either ignorant of this statistic or you're purposefully being malicious. I personally think you're retarded, because it helps me sleep at night knowing the only reason people like you exist is because you're all really fucking dumb.

No one knows what's going to happen in 30 years.

>1 post by this ID
>When you took the b8

>being this retarded
(you)