Why does Sup Forums hate this beautiful red pilled hapa?

Why does Sup Forums hate this beautiful red pilled hapa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TWWA3fQ1hY&t=21s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because she's not my wife.

I want to marry her. Dibs.

Because she smiled at me once and I was just like "oh shit" what do I do? and she's like "well fuck this isn't working" and then we ignored each other the whole tram ride.

(´・_・`)

She needs to be blacked.

No hapas

Why is her head tilted like that? Did she died?

Fuck. Saved the thumbnail.

only stormfront, r/asianmasc and r/hapa do
the rest of us either dont give a shit or would fuck her given the chance

She is a dumb whore who got raped by vegans in a debate and is too retarded to realize it.

It's a shoop.

Didn't know asians could have lips that big. Switching from jungle fever to yellow fever.

Go to cali or NY there where tons of happas when I went.

- 3 good boy points

I don't know who she is. I'm not asking who she is, though.

Cheese cinches your guts up. I'm serious.

atsui omoi o osae kirezuni
negai ha sora o tsuki nuketeku

ok

Barely see any in NYC as I'm always there every summer to visit family. So a ton of Japanese women tourists when I went there last week.

i have nog lips for an asian surprisingly

>she
You wish.

Vegans are actually more obnoxious than leafs.

She's a civic nationalist. She's useful though when she brings in white nationalists and gives them exposure. Hopefully she invites Jared Taylor on her channel some time.

Obnoxious or not, she got raped. Besides, this thread is stupid. You should be complaining about OP, not me.

Tits or gtfo

Hate to break it to you, Mahmoud, but except for Vietnamese, most Southeast Asians are pretty much dindu tier in terms of facial structure.

Link to the debate?

Because she acts like she is sooo professional but is just a kid, and she speaks with slight vocal fry which pisses me off.
She knows she is hot and is milking it for what it's worth to become a right wing youtube attention whore.

We have enough youtube right winger e-celebs..most of them are dorks.

Millenials shouldn't tell us what is right.

/watch?v=aNahTQPAoY4
She also capped the debate at 1 hour like a pussy and got a tranny to baby her as moderator.

I gotchu senpai

but she is based

>Not providing the full link
For what purpose?

Why tf is there a filter to change "f a m" to senpai

>brown eyes
no thanks

baka desu senpai

>She knows she is hot and is milking it for what it's worth to become a right wing youtube attention whore.
Right. And she is probably the least knowledgable of all the e-celebs larping as political commentators.

it's always annoying when brownies think they're anywhere near as attractive as wheatfield-tier white girls.

Never tried posting a link here before, figured it would be blocked. And before you call me a newfag I have been here for 8 years, I just don't post often.

Yeah and there sure are a lot of youtube LARPing right wing political commentators. And they all know each other and support each other and interview each other. So there is no incentive to disagree or go too far away from the acceptable beliefs of the consensus.

this

not mahmoud, have boobs. vietnamese are fucking ugly, u americans have no taste

Asian girls are hot. I am not into half asian girls. I like full asian girls.

just say "because she's a woman"

why are hapas so ugly

But it's not because she is a chick. I like Lauren Southern more often than not. I just don't like how she talks and the name "roaming millenial" is just stupid.

newflag pls go

1488 my brother.

If you lurked in any capacity you would know youtube links aren't blocked.

>She knows she is hot and is milking it for what it's worth to become a _ attention whore.
sounds like a woman to me

She's a whore.

Her name is actually really well thought out. She is called "roaming" millennial because she roams to whatever side of the political spectrum that will give her the most attention and money from e-virgins.

Are you blind? How can you say she is ugly? Obviously she is not. But you know who is ugly? Tela Tequilla. She is really ugly and has a messed up face but uses tons of makeup and boobs and nazi uniforms to make alt right boys cuck in their panties.

nice, brb tweeting this to her

Kys

Or maybe I just don't really think about it when someone posts a youtube link?

>beautiful
>hapa

Where is Finland? He's always here spending hours on end defending each and every e-celeb. Fucking autist.

she literally looks like my gf with lighter hair. ha. is this milly?

Haha! I wouldn't know! I don't follow her or kno anything about her. I may have skimmed over just ONE video of hers and that was it. And she had vocal fry ad it annoyed me and I never went back.

Another chick I don't follow is that laci green chick. I don't give a shit about her and never followed any of the drama everyone talks about.

meant roaming not milly.. yikes..

>approves of racemixing since she has no identity
>catholicuck
>uses Instagram filters to hide her mong face (see pic)
>patreon
>doesn't name the jew
>loses arguments to vegans
>has a hapa brother
out of all the youtube roasties, she is the second worst

is your gfs name milly. she sounds cute, post nudes?

When this chick gets a boyfriend and dates some right wing youtube faggot everyone is going to talk about it all the time like they did when Brittany Venti dated that 4chad guy and laci green began dating that one nerd.

I've never watched any of her videos aside from the debate, I just assumed she did that because she is a woman. Laci Green is a perfect example as to why I assume this.

Mods just like to fuck with us.

T B H = Desu
F A M = Senpai.

Kinda funny desu senpai.

The fuck is a 'hapa'?

Are you thinking about Millenial Milly or whoever from infowars?

Sup Forums hates everyone.

>Australia

Which state?

I am against marriage but if I was dating her my opinion on that would change pretty fast.

she is just gorgeous.

half australian part asian

Not uncle Adolf.

a person who is partially of Asian or Pacific Islander descent

The internet is a thing you know.

It's JewTube, do I have to say more? The only way she could be forgiven is if she goes full 1488

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

SAGE i'm tired of these non constructive threads

calm down grandad

yeh ha! i meant roaming just a little too much beer

Everyone loves Hitler, they just don't know it yet.

We like Lauren Southern better because she's white.

Roaming Thumbnail

lauren southerns face is ugly, it ruins this

user., stop being silly.

Victoria, Melbourne.

She was traveling from her hotel in parkville or Brunswick to the city, I was commuting to work. I didn't really recognise her at first and when I did I thought, no, at this stage she'd just be very unimpressed if I said "hurr r u deh roaming millennial?"

Still a woman though.

Millenials are gay

She's a (((centrist))) socially liberal but fiscally conservative stooge with rich parents, lecturing "millennials".

She's hot.

Who is she?

What's her name?

Where do I go to see her vids? She makes vids, right?

Did you work out a canned response to do next time?
Maybe you could do that dumb anime thing where they pull down on one eye and stick their tongue out.
Because she won't be the last gook you see on Melbourne public transport.

Why is Sup Forums responding to this attention whoring blog post about some nobody?

youtube.com/watch?v=-TWWA3fQ1hY&t=21s

Because using "senpai" or "desu" means you are a cancerous faggot

Hey there virgin boy, it's uncommon to hit on girls on public transport because the lack of a sane escape (besides getting off too early) adds to their paranoia, you can still do it it's just unlikely.

>canned
You realise women are very good at determining disingenuousness?

You're the one that brought up her smiling at you and you not knowing what to do. The sensible thing would be for you to learn from your mistake and commit a response to memory so when it happens again you will do that.
Waving hello to someone is a canned response. Also, it's something you could have actually done in this situation.
I don't mean you think up a whole bit I mean like if you did the stupid anime thing it could have done three things for you. One is it gives you a better idea of whether or not she was smiling at you and wants to approach. Two is it cuts the tension of the situation, which you allude to in this post. Three is it would demonstrate a goofy playfulness at relaxed attitude.

Wait on..

>this response to answering that question
I'm actually genuinely sorry, sometimes I'm really awkward.

>waving
Yes, that's also what she did.

Look, I admit it, I fucked it up and it was my fault. I'm not in long distance relationship with a beautiful (and more importantly) intelligent hapa because my shit.

And the best response would actually be
>Hey, how are you enjoying Australia?
Not wave or whatever other impotent shit.

> wheatfield-tier

What does that even mean?

unironically saved to fap folder