Why does it matter if Trump had contact with the Russians ?

Why does it matter if Trump had contact with the Russians ?

What are they hoping to achieve by proving it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/nyt-russian-lawyer-story-proves-dems-helped-create-trump-russia-conspiracy-theory/
tass.com/politics/955627
archive.is/EbcYW
theduran.com/peskov-say-trump-stupid-talking-delusional-trash/
archive.is/IExhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It really doesn't. Hillary was probably in contact with 100 countries, Russia included, and has she won you wouldn't hear anything about it

Simple these satanic fucks hope to keep ((their)) crimes against humanity secret, primarily the human trafficking and abuse of children, this IS ((THEIR)) Achilles heel, Hillary herself was heard saying if he [trump] won ((they)) were all going yo be hanging from the rafters. So they push this russia bullshit because most americans are fucking retarded and need to be spoonfed by coporate media and this serves as distraction, to buy a bit of time. ((They)) have lost and ((their)) insatiable wen of lies will be shown to humanity. Godspeed Mr Trump and God bless HUMANITY.

Trump dropped this fake story to get blown the fuck out and let the conversation move to fusion gps and expose dems trying to smear trump

dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/nyt-russian-lawyer-story-proves-dems-helped-create-trump-russia-conspiracy-theory/

Media is too stupid to realise they are getting played

Normies see more russia getting blown the fuck out again - reenforces fake news idea

Dems distracted again, fail to come up with any new policy

(((Democrats))) seem to think that doing everything they can to impeach trump will work and the senate will magically be wiped of republicans and filled in with democrats. They dont realize that /ourguy/ Mike "Shock The Gays Into Sense" Pence will take over and their fantasy will will collapse

>Trump had contact with the Russians

No need to prove it , its already happened, an it doesn't matter and is actually beneficial. They just negotiated a fucking ceasefire in the golan heights, They deserve nobel peace prizes if it works.

Its just liberal russiphobia. They still think its the cold war / they wish it didnt end. They want there to be beef between the US/RU because they have daddy issues and think communism will fix it.

The problem is Trump has denied up and down any contact between his campaign and Russia. Moreover he said suggestions that Russia was actively working on his behalf was baseless.

He's now caught in a lie, and even if it turns out this lawyer wasn't actually connected to the Russian government on this issue, the fact (as reported by the Times) that she presented herself as such and met with Jr. and Kutchner shows Trump as a liar of epic proportions.

They are racist nazi bigots. I feel myself offended. Louise Mensch should be banned from twitter for hate speech.

P.s. NOBODY will believe Trump's son and son in law kept all this from him, and moreover that they somehow 'forgot' to correct him on his statements denying any links to or evidence of Russian intervention on his behalf.

At the minimum this story of upheld would seem to necessitate Trump's whole family 'resigning' from their rolls in his White House.

An army of Russian trolls helped elect him that's why

We already know Trump is a liar. Hes now a politician.

>Syria intervention

The only evidence of "russian intervention" is russian propaganda aimed in favor in Trump. If your talking about the email leaks, Russia did us a favor (however it was Seth Rich) . And if it was voter fraud, well Clinton is the guilty here (as Veritas has recently announced)

Lies don't mean shit in politics. Obama pulled out and lied on his promises, and became a war criminal, and nobody care.

THIS
The dems are fucked. They reauthored the guccifer docs from Warren Flood (a dem operative) to a russian name. Then tried to set Trump Jr. up with a russian lawyer without telling him who it was.

They have been trying to frame Trump, and the proof is out there now.

Clinton was impeached in the house for lying about Monica Lewinski.

In this case Trump had been lying publicly for a year on a daily basis, and about something actually important. Hell, it's hard to imagine any lie so damning and so warrenting removal from office as lying about a foreign government trying to influence an election in your favour.

>Trump has denied up and down any contact between his campaign and Russia.
Jr didn't know the lawyer was a russian national so you're basically full of shit.

>kept all this from him
proof he knew it was a russian national? The democrat operative that was setting him up was purposefully keeping that from him. Dems are the ones who are fucked here. You probably don't even know about the discovery of the Warren Flood authorship on guccifer docs being changed to a russian name, do you? You poor sap hahah

Stop trying Peru. We're not letting you in our country no matter how much you wail. Why not try fixing the shit hole you live in?

>lying
proofs?

Show me the email. Proofs?

It's just more deflection user.

More:
tass.com/politics/955627

MOSCOW, July 10. /TASS/. The Kremlin has no information about lawyer Natalya Veselnitskaya, with whom Donald Trump Jr. met in 2016, Russian Presidential Spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters.
"No, we don’t know who she is as we obviously cannot track all the Russian lawyers in the country and abroad," he said when asked to comment on media reports saying that Veselnitskaya could coordinate her activities with the Russian authorities.

Donald Trump Jr. later confirmed to New York Times that the meeting had taken place at the Trump Tower. According to him, the parties "discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government." He added that he "was asked to attend the meeting by an acquaintance, but was not told the name of the person I would be meeting with beforehand."

It's nothing except that they can say "Getting closer to home: Trump Jnr met with Russian lawyer"
As they did today on Sky News.
They are trying to make it sound like something is coming of their big expensive bullshitting exercise.
Another reason why they deserve capital punishment.

We could also donate all of them as foreign aid to a country we don't like.

The US installed Yeltsin as President of Russia. He had a 6 per cent approval rating. But the US corrupted the election.
They were so *proud* and pleased, they boasted about it on front page of Time magazine.
That's what election meddling looks like

>What does it matter if POTUS is literally a traitor?

You couldnt understand, Sven

Of the Times feels comfortable publishing with what must be three credible corroborating sources, then either the email to that effect exists, or there's some massive conspiracy going on to embarrass/'prank' the times: and those multiple conspirators would be known to the Times and outed if they lied... in other words the email clearly exists, and presumably Muller does or will have it (if it doesn't just leak to the public in short order).

Talking about Hillary, So much voter fraud has been uncovered in her favor.

>foreign government trying to influence an election

With what? social media posts? ffs do you actually know what the narrative is now?

Like the US govt hasnt tried influencing elections, Using propaganda is legal and victimless, its called free speech , hence why the term "influence" is used, not "altering"

There were people in New Zealand favoring Trump, are you saying New Zealand influenced the election like Russia did?

Doesnt matter whether Putin was behind it, No vote towards Trump was made by someone who was a voting age adult. Do you even know how voting works? Do they have elections in Peru?

I take it your a liberal if your this stupid.

the thing is that if it turns out that the president was clouding with a foreign power to influence the election it is VERY likely that most of the members of his current cabinet and staff were also involved in some way

which means impeachments all the way down
which would be fantastic

>massive conspiracy
or they're just lying like they usually do

Less chance for War, I dont want war between American and Russia

As usual with these stories even if it's ALL TRUE there's no felony here.

The lawyer chick claimed to have information about campaign finance violations on the part of Hillary.

It doesn't matter where the fuck this info comes from. It's not collusion.

That's the exact sort of information that's fair game. It's not Hillary's health records, illicitly obtained. It's not some classified information from her tenure at the State Department. It's shit the government should already know.

1.) I doubt half of this shit is true, especially about Jr knowing that the Russian government was somehow involved. These stories always turn out to be bullshit.

2.) Even if it's all true, being alerted to campaign finance violations by someone, anyone, isn't a crime.

They aren't trying to prove anything. They are trying to prevent the GOP from working with Trump, the lifetime employees from working with Trump, etc etc. They are simply trying to undermine so nothing happens the next 4 years. They would be doing this to any Republican who won that wasn't named Jeb or that didn't get in line. It's to prevent their gravy train and corruption from coming to an end. They don't need to get him impeached (thought they wish they could) they just need to (or think they need to) prevent him from making good on his promises to win.

Plus Trump Jr, the son in law, the person who set this meeting up, the Russian lawyer... all will be questioned by this Muller investigation with the threat of perjury hanging over them. Someone will bend (or they plead the 5th which is probably even worse for Trump... if they try executive privilege not only does it amount to the same admission, but it won't fly since Trump wasn't president when this happened).

This plus the warren flood information is enough to put the dem operatives and those who designed this frame job away for a while. Can't wait.

>flag
Of course not. Who listens to a fucking donkey anyway?

>he thinks the united states and russia have some sort of mutually beneficial relationship when they've done nothing but undermine each others world interests for decades
Oh, user.
>the russians deny it
This would be the case whether it was true or not, user. I mean i guess someone had to ask them to make it official, but Russia has literally never admitted to doing anything wrong in any situation.

These will be Trump-affiliated sources presumably, or sources within the investigation. Why would they lie about this?

>Oh, user.

Times are changing. have faith

You're deliberately missing the point, which is that Trump and team lied about Russian involvement/connections.

I don't think anyone is suggesting the meeting was illegal. 'Collusion' is a pseudo-legal nonsense in this case.

As ever, it's the coverup that gets you, not the crime. Nixon would have been in the clear if he'd simply come clean at the start of watergate. Ditto Trump here.

>Why would they lie about this?
To further install the russian narrative on the public psyche before they are further debunked. Business as usual. They and the DNC have been framing the Trump team for over a year now; and we have proof of that.

>tfw Democrats are literally the only people left who deeply loves the United States, her Constitution, and her freedoms

Unfortunately, you're uniformed of the matter. The DNC has been proven to have fabricated the russian collusion narrative. Even setting up the meeting in question right now in an attempt to frame. It's only a matter of time until they all face the consequences.

This.

The problem is unless there has to be this big retraction by the NY Times liberals will dig deeper into believing that Russia 'hacked the election'

So you're suggesting the New York Times was tricked by a bunch of secret Democratic agents - the identities of which are known to the Times - to plant this fake and easily disproven-if-untrue story???

You can't be fucking serious. Take off your blinders friend.

Plus from what I've skimmed the Trump people haven't even denied the story (which they would if it were untrue, even in part), but have said it's 'much ado about nothing' which it clearly isn't as reported.

It doesn't, I literally hope Russia did fully hack the election. I'd rather have a mostly White Christian country choosing our leader than our multi-kulti hellhole (((democracy))) doing it. People get all butthurt about the "illegal votes", but nobody has anything to say about the massive vote percentage that the nonwhite Legal™ Americans have absorbed in just the past few decades .
>It's not a coup if it goes in slow motion
>it's not a coup if it's bipartisan

I was born the year the USSR collapsed, funny how it's only taken us 2 decades to completely switch sides.
>USA is less Christian
>USA is less White
>USA is Internationalist
>USA is the aggressor
Being on the evil team is pretty shitty famalam....

That's the easiest thing to weasel out of.

You never really paid attention to how Hillary snaked her way out of countless traps did you?

Somewhere in this, there's an easy loophole, if it even comes to that, which I doubt.

Maybe they knew the information came from Russia, but will say they didn't know the lawyer was a russian national.

Guarantee you. Hillary would weasel out of this unscathed, and Trump will too.

...OR you're suggesting this story is fake and leaked by the Trump team to discredit the Times and throw cold water all over the Russian hysteria, in which case the Times will then simply expose the red herring plot (with names attracted) which will blow up all the same in Trumps face (again, see: Nixon)

>tricked
No I'm suggesting they are lying like they usually do. Shall I repeat that for a third time?
It has been proven that the DNC has contrived and tried to frame the Trump team. They are all going to prison, son.

archive.is/EbcYW
sauce, in case you feel like learning the forensic facts of the situation.

It's the only excuse Obama has for illegally spying on a presidential candidate. Without it, Obama is going to prison.

>you're suggesting the New York Times was tricked by a bunch of secret Democratic agents

No but they are sponsored by the fucking donkeys, follow the money

>Trump people haven't even denied the story

Noone cares what Trump people think anyway. Besides the burden of proof lies with the accuser. No proof = its bullshit.

Every mainstream media organization in the world ran the story about how 17 agencies in the USA confirmed that Russia hacked the election.

Turns out it's bullshit. Turns out it was 3 or 4.

Turns out that the FBI never even got to look at the server that was hacked. Whole investigation was done by a private company with shady connections to the DNC.

Took like half a fucking year for that to come out.

And here you are. Still playing the "The media says they have all these sources! Do you think they don't have these sources?" card.

You're easily duped.

>Dems distracted again, fail to come up with any new policy
Meanwhile I'm still waiting for Trump to accomplish literally ANYTHING with his presidential power. He seems to spend all his time golfing and whining about how everyone hates him on Twitter.

They are not really trying to prove anything. It's just a blame game for them. They can't possibly be wrong with all their goodthink and equality and 6 gorillion genders......THERE CAN'T BE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!

>three people familiar with the email that was sent between jr and his lawyer

How do you think 3 people know whats in an email between one guy and his lawyer? Pro tip: trump is playing you again

You just got exposed for the liars you are, again cause the NYT couldnt resist the bait

>It's the only excuse Obama has for illegally spying on a presidential candidate. Without it, Obama is going to prison.
I keep forgetting about this. So much other corruption this even seems like a detail, even though it alone is the biggest presidential scandal in history. Unreal, the levels of corruption that have occurred over the past 8 years.

I'm sick of the dems framing it as "hacking the election." They describe it in that way intentionally because the American public and especially are so stupid that when they hear that phrase they assume the Russians hacked into and altered the vote count in some way. When in reality, all the Russians did (and there's not great evidence that it even was the Russians) was expose some clinton campaign emails and revealing all the awful shit the democrats where up to. They didn't tamper with shit, just pealed back the curtain to show how rotten our politicians actually are. If we ever figure out who was behind it all I hope that man gets a medal.

Inb4. "how would you like the Republicans dirty secrets aired?" They did hack the Republicans, it just turned out they weren't as disgustingly amoral as the dems where so there was nothing interesting to reveal. But in the future I hope the dirty secrets of every politician gets leaked, complete transparency.

How about NYT just being a lying libtard rag that only cares about it's ratings? Have you considered that?

Warren Flood opens a DNC document, copies it, and pastes it as a new document to his computer.
Warren Flood sets the theme language to Russian in some way (this process is different for all authors).
Warren Flood modifies the document's author to Фeликc Эдмyндoвич.
The modified document is then uploaded to the Guccifer website and publicly published a short time thereafter.
Who is Warren Flood?

Warren Flood is a high-ranking technology official for Democratic operatives, having worked for Obama for America, DNC, and Joe Biden. It's an unique name.

Dems are fucked.

It's not the point to prove anything. It's a witch hunt for discrediting and distraction.

>There were people in New Zealand favoring Trump
Am I a Russian hacker now?

No.....you're a Kiwi hacker.

>As ever, it's the coverup that gets you, not the crime. Nixon would have been in the clear if he'd simply come clean at the start of watergate. Ditto Trump here.
First off, Nixon resigned the office he wasn't "gotten"
Second, the dems aborted the "presidential cover up morality baby" decades ago when Bill Clinton had to get his dick sucked in the oval and then spent a year lying about it. Even when his coverup disintegrated around him, he still held onto the office, and that was with a hostile legislature. Trump has republican majorities in both houses, and a base that don't give a fuck. He isn't going nowhere.

This right here. It's feeling a little desperate on this board right now. First real scent of panic I've detected here.

Only if you put a Trump supporting meme on facebook.

Extra cmd mainframe gopnik if the meme insults CNN.

>wiretapping donald trump is the same as wiretapping some random criminal associated with a trump aide
r u retart

>What are they hoping to achieve by proving it ?
Any shred of vindication for their years of lies, even if it means even more lies to spin it in their favor. I kinda see Trump's endgame with this. He likely knew that Jr. had contact and has more than enough evidence that it was nothing. If it ever got out, at worst, Jr. will look kinda dumb getting catfished with potential HRC dirt. But he goes and tweets it and you could literally hear msm taking out loans to gas up their spin machine. Trump has been real vocal about wanting the whole Russia thing to go away, yet his own son literally handed dems and msm an apparent lifeline. I'm betting Trump explicitly told Jr to throw them a bone on the Russia connection (again), just so they can chew, tug and choke on their own lies again. And they're all still so deluded and sure of themselves that they keep taking the bait again and again.

And yet Hillary is corrupt. And if she had won they'd have the same level of impeachment talk, right?

Given Trump did nothing, how do they reconcile that Hillary could have won and actually did do something illegal time and again?

>attributing Trump family idiocy to DJT's interdimensional pingpong
>again

>Loves the US
>Tried electing a rape apologist who commenced the sale of Uranium to Russia
>Scared of Russia
>Trying to sever ties with Russia

Yeah you love your country like Johhny Depp loves his wife, All affectionate in public but beats her while noones watching.

Why would Don Jr. bite at some theory that Russia was funding the DNC and Hillary's campaign, if the Russians were behind Trump? Is your brain exploding?

Only repubs frame it as "hacking the election."

Bill got a $million birthday gift from Qatar.

Which he didn't declare.

They need something to give them credability back. At that poland press conference they were begging trump to say the hack was russia so they could have some leg to stand on and he shot them down again

Now three people have become 'familiar' with an email between two people - trump jr and his lawyer.

NYT took the bait, jr should just tweet the email and roll them in public

Honestly wtf is going on

Trump Jr met with someone as he meets with 100s of people weekly
This collusion shit is blow out of portion
Wasnt one of the biggest donors to hillary saudi arabia?
What are they trying to prove here that other natons have an interest in elections?

hypocrisy level 9000

Mccain and graham are not repubs m8

>An army of Russian trolls helped elect him that's why

And they still post here.

What about "All intelligence agencies agree that hacking took place by Russia"?

Can someone please explain this to me? Is this credible or not? If not, why?

Trump made them talk about a lawyer associated with fusion gps of pissgate fame, they just explained how a democrat linked russian tried to entrap trumps campaign lel

See pic here

Still better than obongo

ONE report was written by crowdstrike who was paid by the DNC and was the only people to look at the server

The CIA (brennan) and the FBI (comey) said they had high confidence

NSA (rodgers) said moderate confidence

DNI (Clapper) signed off, as he represents all 17 as DNI that was where the myth came from

This was public knowledge 6 months ago but it was only a week or two ago that the MSM had to retract

Remind me, what are the "Moscow business hours" again...... I might be due some overtime.

Nah. It was HRC bullshite she stated in a debate.
Her pet media picked up and bullhorned it for 8 months.
But now retracted.
By AP, NYT and WaPo.
'Twas a lie. A big fat lie that got repeated 24/7 and by virtue of repetition, became fact..
Propaganda 101

turn on CNN or MSNBC

PESKOV: Those who say Trump is stupid are talking “delusional trash”

ADAM GARRIE

The Russian Presidential Spokesman also called the meeting a "win-win encounter".

Peskov echoed statements from Vladimir Putin who said on Saturday that,

“Mr Trump’s television image is very different from the real person; he is a very down to earth and direct person, and he has an absolutely adequate attitude towards the person he is talking with; he analyses things pretty fast and answers the questions he is asked or new ones that arise in the course of the discussion. So I think that if we build our relations in the vein of our yesterday’s meeting, there are good reasons to believe that we will be able to revive, at least partially, the level of interaction that we need”.
Putin’s Presidential spokesman today added,

“Accusations that Trump is somewhat incompetent or that he is a novice, can be classified as delusional trash. Trump is not some simpleton. He has expert knowledge, he is a very determined negotiator and skillful at using his knowledge to put his position across”.

theduran.com/peskov-say-trump-stupid-talking-delusional-trash/

But they are best buddies with ISIS

Trump Jr talked to a guy unaffiliated with the Russian government

Liberals are desperate to keep the MUH RUSSIA narrative going because some of them actually believe they can convince the Republican party that getting dirt on the most hated Democrat in history was BAD

This is because liberals are retarded and this is basically just more AUTISTIC SCREECHING

because as soon as it dies clintons crimes come back to the fore front.

Russia could have full time hacked the election and revealed all the data about everything and still would have been legit.

As soon as Russian Narrative dies Seth Rich tale begins being told publicly

Interesting that *THIS* was a tweet from the London Russian Embassy.
They know....

>muh emails

it's nice to see that drumpfy is going to be wasted over emails.

>to cover up his jew connections

Sauce or gtfo.

Like Ukraine

>A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

archive.is/IExhs

>three people familiar with the email that was sent between jr and his lawyer

Also notice the wording. Its entirely possible that the 3 NYT sources never even saw the email. Its also possible that they heard about the email from the same person.

>NOBODY will believe Trump's son and son in law kept all this from him

I actually think Trump could get away with that. Trump Jr and Kushner can take the fall, or even Paul Manafort.

>speaking to anyone from Russia is treason
>accepting millions from Qatar and Saudi Arabia isn't

Hillary made a deal with putin to rig our election, she traded uranium and secrets on her phone she left behind in russia by "accident" that had all her emails on it. putin backstabbed her at last minute because she's a cunt and he realized she was probably going to nuke them. Now she's got all cunty about it trying to twist things around the way cunts do.

stay mad drumpfleking :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)