Im reading into the islamic religion its the craziest religion ever...

Im reading into the islamic religion its the craziest religion ever, not crazy as in Scientology bullshit but i mean its actually too RED PILLED in nearly ever aspect

its so freighting to read

Does Sup Forums know anything about islam besides the copy and paste rhetoric you circulate on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal
youtube.com/watch?v=1kXIO7HcdX8
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/hadith-prophet-muhammad-kissed-the-penis-of-small-boys/
youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM&index=2&list=PLuXxHEHGRVu8wafy5X1Ibv0bwMHRdj-Zo
youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

their Sanskrit is just autistic scribbles

Yeah.

You should piss on the sandnigger book and burn it.

After reading into I began to sympathize with them, they don't like (((them))) won't bow to feminism, won't let the LGBT run amok trying to destroy society.

only thing I agree with is throwing rocks at sluts and fags

same here

yes a lot of people on Sup Forums dont realise they share the same views as us muslims

its really quite ironic if you think about it,

the group of people proud of not being brainwashed by the media, are brainwashed by the media to be anti-muslim

Only thing the 'slimes have right is child brides.

except we don't actually throw rocks at people

People on this board would never take the time to actually read some of it. I read it and aint that different then the bible however the stories are a bit more boring

except they blow people they dont agree with up.
we call people we dont agree with fags

im sure if you could without getting in trouble and have no backlash, you would

Muslims also hate jews more than any other race. Muslims and whites have a common enemy, but the jewish media has turned us against each other so we will forget about (((the real problem))).

>brainwashed by the media to hate muslims
if you'd ever watched US media in your life you'd feel stupid for even suggesting that

This

not really, I have other things I enjoy doing like playing violent videos games where I shoot people I disagree with. :P

It depends on the faction of course, but many are even Ok with Christians and other non-Jewish non-Muslim religions living in lands controlled by them the Qu'ran even commands them to treat such people with respect only bothering them to collect a tax that can't be so high as to be burdensome, they'll also illuminate the charging of interest on loans and credit which would really hit (((them))) where it hurts.

Too much makeup. But, yeah, little girls are great.

>implying alex jones, fox news, rush limba, and all the other right wing news isn't American media

have lived there so i have, everything about muslims in us media is negative

christian male kills some people? headline is: "man kills for "

muslim male kills people? headline is: "muslim male kills "

pic related

>After reading into I began to sympathize with them
Confirmed for not nowing a single muslim IRL. The vast majority of "muslims" haven't opened that book once in their entire lives; they're all just following local traditions, which explains why """Islam""" in Morocco isn't the same is in Malaysia or Yemen.

fox news is owned by Saudi Arabian last time I checked

I feel like we have had this short conversation before.

if there was no backlash the entire world would fucking go to hell. thats why there is backlash. keeps us in place

Rupert Murdoch is from Australia isn't he?

Theoretical islam is pretty based and practical islam is nothing if not uncucked.

Most muslims are real losers however.

Killing people is not apart of mainstream christian theology currently for a large percentage of christians

This is true with all religious. Every single person is my family is christian but none of them have read the bible, none of them go to church, or can even tell me a single verse.

Jews are the worst. 99% of jews dont even own a Talmud let alone have read it. Most rabbis have not even read the Talmud.

Its like everyone is just pretending

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal

second largest shareholder or soemthing

>1 post by this ID
You are all posting in a slide thread. Are you all so gullible as to buy into the "islam is really red pilled guyz" meme? Drop a redpill and then gtfo

>Saudi
>caring about the image and well-being of muslims in the world
Yeah, that's probably why they prohibit women from driving, behead people publicly and fund international terrorism.

As a believer, this triggers me to no end. Muslim-Christian alliance to root out hypocrites when

Donation after 11 September attacks

After the September 11 attacks, al-Waleed gave a cheque for $10 million to New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, despite Saudi opposition. In a written statement after his donation, he said: "At times like this, we must address some of the issues that led to such a criminal attack. I believe the government of the United States of America should re-examine its policies in the Middle East and adopt a more balanced stance toward the Palestinian cause." As a result of that statement, Giuliani returned his cheque.[53][54] Al-Waleed said to a Saudi weekly magazine about Giuliani's rejection of his cheque, "The whole issue is that I spoke about their position [on the Middle East conflict] and they didn’t like it because there are Jewish pressures and they are afraid of them."[55]

How can they follow Islam and not have read the Qu'ran?

>Jewish Pressures

as a muslimah, i also think that women shouldnt drive

>muslim flag
wish Sup Forums had a munafiq flag, you'd be a prime candidate

except muslims also hate christian, they also hate boudhist, they also hate hindus, they also hate atheists....
The mudslimes hate everybody, so of course if you hate some group of people you will have something in common with them you deep shit

40% of Muslims can read or write any language, are they real Muslims? To answer your question, most just listen to their religious leaders and do what they're told.

I know islam better than most here; I'm an exmuslim. AMA

>admitting to being a murtadeen

Please remove sun worshipers and ZOG government (Don't kill all the Christians also)

Why did you choose apostasy? And did you switch to another religion or just go atheist?

I read some of it, it made the bible seem interesting as it was so boring.
Pages after page of dont do this.

Well, that's a similarity they share with many Christians sadly, although not due to lack of ability to read but because of lack of genuine interest.

I didn't think of it this way....
hmmm
O_o
WTF I hate muslims now

Look up Coulter's Law you LARPing roach

Fuck you short brown shit finger sand niggers

That's the point genius, they DON'T follow Islam because they've NEVER opened the goddamn book.

Atleast Majority of Muslim can read Arabic alphabet, even doesn't know arabic language or mean.

Barely better then an atheist in that case then, wouldn't you say?

>made up law
lol?
>larping
you are really quite dumb, arent you?
>roach
syria

isnt it past your bed time ?

nothing i can do

Muslim here, I've memorized the last 45 chapters of the Quran. The Quran is redpilled on every single issue, the hadith are different. The problem is people reading random hadiths and getting radicalized.

I'm an atheist now. I left islam because mostly because I realized that Abraham's God was a meme and there's probably nobody "up there".

> freighting
> confederate flag

Stop trying so hard Achmed, we can see through your shilling too easily.

The fuck I'm even looking at ?
>LARPing on Sup Forums
Noone cares what you think. Don't drive if you think it's better for you, doesn't change anything about my argument. Saudis are doing it on purpouse, they feed off this climate of fear and hate. This is the sign of the most illegitimate leaders, tyrants.

True

>better
I find them worse desu. I'd rather have an informed atheist than a "muslim" sheep. Even kids can parrot their parents.
This is probably why most of my friends are fedoras: at least they've done some research and thought about it.

>Godcuckery
>redpilled

Who is this sultry perfect vixen?

>namefagging with my granny's first name
>falling for a bronze age desert cult after Copernicus and Darwin

Do they teach you Arabic ?

Fave chapter and why ? What are you learning now ? Did you teach yourself Arabic ?
>The problem is people reading random hadiths and getting radicalized
I wish radicalized tards were our only problem...

dont say im larping

more fuel for the great fires on the day of judgement

>ex mudslime
>British
>fedora

Yup, flag confirmed.

How long were you IN Islam to begin with and why ?

It's best this way, if it was up to me I'd just make Islam illegal in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=1kXIO7HcdX8

She is perfect, I hope she keeps her gene pool clean.

In My Country, Every Muslim Parent Enrolled their Child after school to Islamic Courses to learn write arabic & read arabic alphabet.
Read Qur'an, Memorize Some of Qur'an Surah etc.
Many Retarded Radical in here was from Secular Muslim Family Background, who never Learn Qur'an and Never Study Islam, people like this was very easy to be braiwashed by Radical.
btw, all Terrorist from Here was Graduated from Public School.
I'm feel lucky, cuz my parent enrolled me to Madrassa

*not every but majority parent

>fave chapter
"By time, Indeed, mankind is in loss,Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience."-Surah Asr

The chapter is short but redpilled af. It tells you there's degeneracy everywhere and you should redpill each other.

This thread is for CONVERTING and SUBJUGATING us. Do not fall for it. Islam is a dirty, disgusting religion that is completely incompatible with western values. Arabs are the most treacherous people in the world. This is for a reason. It is because their religion is complete garbage with very little morality.

Freedom of thought and expression is what creates sites like Sup Forums and the vast majority of the things that you love and enjoy. Islam discourages this. Never support Islam.

Jewish pedophile detected.

افلا ينظرون الى الابل كيف خلقت ـ والى السماء كيف رفعتـ ـ والى الجبال كيف نصبت ًـ والى الارض كيف سطحت
>thinking the creator of the cosmos would be this retarded
>but muh quran says it's true

>arbitrary claims
>no evidence
fuck off leaf

look a flaggot pushing flaggotry
imagine that

>Not hating people due to arbitrary claims with no evidence
Fuck off reddit

So they do that outside of school, the government has nothing to do with it ?
>Many Retarded Radical in here was from Secular Muslim Family Background, who never Learn Qur'an and Never Study Islam, people like this was very easy to be braiwashed by Radical.
Why do you think there are so many Western converts and 2nd generation immigrants among ISIS ? Politicians in the West don't want mosques because muh islamism
>import muslim manpower
>don't let them get educated in mosques
>basement imams get busy
>muh terror attacks :(
Many Retarded Radical in here was from Secular Muslim Family Background, who never Learn Qur'an and Never Study Islam, people like this was very easy to be braiwashed by Radical.

I love it when Quran gets so synthetic, simple and clear.

I'd be interested to know what seems so retarded about this in your opinion.

Muslims believe:

Christians should re-take Istanbul and call it Constantinople. Its a prophecy this will happen.

The sun will rise in the west. This is a major sign of end times prophecy.

Theres a third thing pol keeps mentioning that is Islamic - I can't remeber tho. Its like pol has been unknowingly influenced by Islam but brainwashed by the MSM 9/11 narrative.

Fuck off Muhammad you're fooling no one

Did you read the part where Mohammad wore his wife's clothes? How about the part where he made out with a teen age boy? How about the part where he was killed by a Jewish women because he was to stupid to realize she poisoned him even though he just had his goon kill her whole village ? How about the part where it was alluded to at the end that he was full of shit and god hated him? Nice try goat fucker.

Did you read the part where Mohammad wore his wife's clothes? How about the part where he made out with a teen age boy? How about the part where he was killed by a Jewish women because he was to stupid to realize she poisoned him even though he just had his goon kill her whole village ? How about the part where it was alluded to at the end that he was full of shit and god hated him? Nice try goat fucker.

Where are these found user? Evidence? I've read the Quran and haven't found these

Pizza pls go

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/hadith-prophet-muhammad-kissed-the-penis-of-small-boys/

>How about the part where it was alluded to at the end that he was full of shit and god hated him?

Please be true.

Those are found in the hadith. The hadith was written 200 years after the prophet, and they aren't mentioned in the quran anywhere. So I'm not sure if they're a credible historical source.

1 post. Hiding Flag.

As if any religion's book is a true historical source?

youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM&index=2&list=PLuXxHEHGRVu8wafy5X1Ibv0bwMHRdj-Zo

Just a reminder that if you've never bothered to read/listen to the Quran from start to finish, you aren't allowed to have an opinion about Islam. Form an opinion at the end.

Here's an English interpretation to listen to.

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ

Yeah I read the whole thing, so fuck off.

Fuck off paki sandposter

there is Religion Study Education in School, but Majority of Parents feel that Study wasn't full or not satisfied, cuz only 2 hours per week. so they enroll their child on Islamic Course who available in every district and not far from home.
Cuz every parent in here especially muslim said " even in the future my child doing sin and other retarded/degenerate things, atleast my child understand about his religion, so he will stop doing sinful and may Allah guide my Child "

So Sad, that so many degenerate was happened on Non-Muslim in here.

>Constantinople
If you're referring to a quranic verse, it already happened. It was about the Roman (Byzantium) and the Persian empires, Byzantium won their battle but don't exist anymore
Though talmudist Jews still think of Western civilization as the continuity of the 4th Empire (or some shit)

>hadith
>same value as the Quran
>both guys who are said to have narrated this hadeeth are known by hadith scholars to be weak
>g-guys it's tru !
ebin

Lurk moar faggot
The difference is the attitude to freedom of speech. The concept of which you monkeys can't wrap your turbans round.

Hadith is important but secondary to the Quran. They are sayings from the prophet from secondary sours, not the preserved recitition of the prophet (like the Quran). Hadith are comiled according to transmission, not necessarily accuracy. Different Hadith contradiction one another many times. You have to read the work of scholars to know how accurate these Hadith are. Commentary is essential to understanding Hadith. Cherry picking is fun but not fair play.

You believe any of its true? Are you really that fucking dumb? I just assumed you guys used that shit to control people.

In the name of Ahura Mazda, the Creator of Life and Wisdom.

In your letter you summon us Persians to your god whom you call Allah-u-Akbar; and because of your barbarity and ignorance, without knowing who we are and Whom we worship, you demand that we seek out your god and become worshippers of Allah-u-Akbar.

How strange that you occupy the seat of the Arab Caliph but are as ignorant as any desert roaming Arab! You admonish me to become monotheistic in faith. Ignorant man (Mardak), for thousands of years we Persians have, in this land of culture and art, been monotheistic and five times a day have we offered prayers to God’s Throne of Oneness. While we laid the foundations of philanthropy and righteousness and kindness in this world and held high the ensign of Good Thoughts, Good Words and Good Deeds, you and your ancestors were desert wanderers who ate snakes and lizards and buried your innocent daughters alive. (an old Arab tradition, cause they preferred male children to female)

You Arabs who have no regard for God’s creatures, who mercilessly put people to the sword, who mistreat your women, who attack caravans and are highway robbers, who commit murder, who kidnap women and spouses; how dare you presume to teach us, who are above these evils, to worship God?

You tell me to cease the worship of fire and to worship God instead! To us Persians the light of Fire is reminiscent of the Light of God. The radiance and the sun-like warmth of fire exuberates our hearts, and the pleasant warmth of it brings our hearts and spirits closer together, that we may be philanthropic, kind and considerate, that gentleness and forgiveness may become our way of life, and that thereby the Light of God may keep shining in our hearts.

Our God is the Great Ahura Mazda. Strange is this that you too have now decided to give God a name, and you call God by the name of Allah-u-Akbar.

>that is completely incompatible with western values
Which is why it may be exactly what we need, or do you enjoy our women acting like whores riding the cock carousel, do you enjoy our children being indoctrinated into the LGBT, do you enjoy our society actively being manipulated and led by (((them))) against us, do you enjoy all this degeneracy that damn much that you can't at least be open to entertaining other options?

But we are nothing like you. We, in the name of Ahura Mazda, practice compassion and love and goodness and righteousness and forgiveness, and care for the dispossessed and the unfortunate; But you, in the name of your Allah-u-Akbar commit murder, create misery and subject others to suffering! Tell me truly who is to blame for your misdeeds? Your god who orders genocide, plunder and destruction, or you who do these things in Gods name? Or both?

You, who have spent all your days in brutality and barbarity, have now come out of your desolate deserts resolved to teach, by the blade and by conquest, the worship of God to a people who have for thousands of years been civilized and have relied on culture and knowledge and art as mighty edifices.

What have you, in the name of your Allah-u-Akbar, taught these armies of Islam besides destruction and pillage and murder that you now presume to summon others to your god?

Today, my people’s fortunes have changed. Their armies, who were subjects of Ahura Mazada, have now been defeated by the Arab armies of Allah-u-Akbar. And they are being forced, at the point of the sword, to convert to the god by the name of Allah-u-Akbar. And are forced to offer God prayers five times a day but now in Arabic; since apparently your Allah-u-Akbar only understands Arabic.

Please go home and never come back.

I advise you to return to your lizard infested deserts. Do not let loose upon our cities your cruel barbarous Arabs who are like rabid animals. Refrain from the murder of my people. Refrain from pillaging my people. Refrain from kidnapping our daughters in the name of your Allah-u-Akbar. Refrain from these crimes and evils.

We Persians are a forgiving people, a kind and well-meaning people. Wherever we go, we sow the seeds of goodness, amity and righteousness. And this is why we have the capacity to overlook the crimes and the misdeeds of your Arabs.

Stay in your desert with your Allah-u-Akbar, and do not approach our cities; for horrid is your belief and brutish is your conduct.

sign,
Yazdgird III Sassanid

Well I respect you for not being ignorant.

Hadith has Level of Chain and Category.
>Sahih (Trustworthy)
>Hasan (Good)
>Da'if (weak)
>maudhu' (false/fabricated)

Even in Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim there is so many hadith who was weak and false